Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? 17:00 - Dec 9 with 3058 viewsE20Jack

That has to be it.

We all laughed at Alex Ferguson claiming RVP could have died after Williams kicked the ball at the back of his head... But I wouldnt be 100% confident of survival if someones head was in the flight path of Bony's shot today

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 17:03 - Dec 9 with 3007 viewsjackjackjackjack

https://streamable.com/w0q6k

Video here. Hoof it boyo.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 17:16 - Dec 9 with 2915 viewsbazzool

Yes what a smacker lol
Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 17:17 - Dec 9 with 2914 viewsBLAZE

Reckless endangerment. 5 match ban.
Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 23:57 - Dec 9 with 2484 viewssherpajacob

I've seen a ball go marginally faster in Swansea, but it was delivered by Waqar Younis.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 00:03 - Dec 10 with 2465 viewsWarwickHunt

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 23:57 - Dec 9 by sherpajacob

I've seen a ball go marginally faster in Swansea, but it was delivered by Waqar Younis.

Imagine copping that in the gonads - they'd end up in your neck.

Edit: didn't mean to quote you...blame it on the Malbec.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 0:06]
Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 02:50 - Dec 10 with 2331 viewsLoyal

I mentioned all this earlier on, I mean, how the fck can you all expect me to be poster of the year if you dont follow me religously and hang on every word.
Fckng disgraceful.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 08:36 - Dec 10 with 2189 viewskeith_gatebroth

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 02:50 - Dec 10 by Loyal

I mentioned all this earlier on, I mean, how the fck can you all expect me to be poster of the year if you dont follow me religously and hang on every word.
Fckng disgraceful.

That shot went through three of their players and the goalkeeper, amazing, and struck with such ferocity.
Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 10:11 - Dec 10 with 2035 viewsNeath_Jack

You can't follow the balls movement, even in slow motion it's in the back of the net before you see it's left his foot

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 13:23 - Dec 10 with 1899 viewsTheFranchise

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 10:11 - Dec 10 by Neath_Jack

You can't follow the balls movement, even in slow motion it's in the back of the net before you see it's left his foot

If i'm the defender there, i'm getting out of the way
Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 13:38 - Dec 10 with 1861 viewsJohnw102

Noticed Alfie getting out of the way sharpish!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 13:44 - Dec 10 with 1851 viewsTheFranchise

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 13:38 - Dec 10 by Johnw102

Noticed Alfie getting out of the way sharpish!

Swansea defender Garry Monk said: “He is a unit, isn’t he? The first day in training and going up against him in set-pieces I got injured at his expense; I pushed off him and dislocated my finger. It says it all just how big a boy he is.

“It’s not just his size. We were in training the other day, myself Leon [Britton] and Ashley [Williams] were asking him to take a shot. He nearly broke the net.

“He’s probably the hardest striker of a ball I’ve ever seen in football. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone hit a ball like it.”
Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 14:06 - Dec 10 with 1820 viewsOldjack

shocking defending when you turn your back on a tap in

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 14:09 - Dec 10 with 1814 viewsjasper_T

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 13:44 - Dec 10 by TheFranchise

Swansea defender Garry Monk said: “He is a unit, isn’t he? The first day in training and going up against him in set-pieces I got injured at his expense; I pushed off him and dislocated my finger. It says it all just how big a boy he is.

“It’s not just his size. We were in training the other day, myself Leon [Britton] and Ashley [Williams] were asking him to take a shot. He nearly broke the net.

“He’s probably the hardest striker of a ball I’ve ever seen in football. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone hit a ball like it.”

Jimmy Floyd reincarnated.
Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 14:21 - Dec 10 with 1790 viewsjackportis

It was in back of net before he kicked it. It was that powerful

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 14:44 - Dec 10 with 1746 viewskarnataka

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 13:23 - Dec 10 by TheFranchise

If i'm the defender there, i'm getting out of the way

Yeah, like you'd have time?
Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 14:47 - Dec 10 with 1740 viewsTheFranchise

Fastest shot ever crossing the goaline at the Liberty? on 14:44 - Dec 10 by karnataka

Yeah, like you'd have time?

there was time when he was running at the ball, plenty enough to pull someone in front of me or dive the other way
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 14:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024