Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not so many Bony knockers now? 18:25 - Dec 9 with 11683 viewsTheResurrection

Kinsey a bit quiet.

Bony should be on 3 in 3 if it wasn't for that tvvat of a ref.

Bony, superb again son.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 21:39 - Dec 9 with 1966 viewsSTID2017

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:33 - Dec 9 by Kinsey

The reason I’m quiet is because I’ve been out dining my dear boy.

I still think he’s a cart horse compared to Llorente
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 20:34]

I liked Llorente and didn't want to sell him.
I thought Bony was brilliant first time around and didn't want to sell him.
Great to see him back and should have been at least his third in three games this afternoon.
I would back him to get at least 20 this season and needs the rest of the team (Tammy take note) to chip in - literally.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 21:45 - Dec 9 with 1951 viewsDr_Winston

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 21:39 - Dec 9 by STID2017

I liked Llorente and didn't want to sell him.
I thought Bony was brilliant first time around and didn't want to sell him.
Great to see him back and should have been at least his third in three games this afternoon.
I would back him to get at least 20 this season and needs the rest of the team (Tammy take note) to chip in - literally.

I'd back him to get 20 in a team playing well and attacking. If he gets anywhere near 15 this season he'd have worked miracles.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 22:37 - Dec 9 with 1892 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:52 - Dec 9 by TheResurrection

It's not about point scoring it's about giving the so called lesser lights a chance.

The Siggy love in was the true embarrassment.

Also,Naughton up there for man of the match today. Bet most hate that as well...

And sorry Dung and friends but sometimes your constant chipping away at our so called lesser lights needs addressing.

We are still playing very much within ourselves due to fear from the stands, and quite often that witch hunting starts online.

Cart horse from Kinsey

Steady on mush

It’s his 2nd goal

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 22:52 - Dec 9 with 1865 viewsTheResurrection

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 22:37 - Dec 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

Steady on mush

It’s his 2nd goal

We should be talking about his third in 3 games and what, in 4 or 5 90 minutes that he's played in a row?

Aye,I'll steady on.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 22:58 - Dec 9 with 1845 viewsShonky

Steady on mush

It’s his 2nd goal

He "scored" against BMuff.

Its just a ride...

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 23:09 - Dec 9 with 1818 viewsLeonWasGod

Steady on mush

It’s his 2nd goal

Hard to score when you’re injured and not on the pitch though.

The goals are irrelevant to this ‘debate’ anyway. I can’t see how people could watch us and not think that Bony looks head and shoulders above our other options up front. He has to be the main striker.
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 23:59 - Dec 9 with 1795 viewsspiderboy

I never backed the signing..i was wrong,,and happy to be so!
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 00:22 - Dec 10 with 1776 viewsexiledclaseboy

F*cking loves Bony me.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 01:04 - Dec 10 with 1741 viewswhiterock

Our `Wilf is better thanL Llorente by a long shot, he will drag us kinking and screaming to safety, missing a creative midfielder, HJ, I know your reading this, Jan 1 not 31...
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 01:06 - Dec 10 with 1740 viewsJack_Meoff

Always loved Bonny's knockers.

[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 1:07]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 01:09 - Dec 10 with 1734 viewswhiterock

Fairy nuff
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 03:37 - Dec 10 with 1685 viewsphact0rri

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:33 - Dec 9 by Headmaster

I was quite confident he would come good. He took time to get up to speed the first time he was with us. He and Abraham will be a good partnership.

Yeah same thing was in the back of my head. felt like it took ages for him to start scoring the go around. So hopefully this will be another turn like that. he's looking a lot more fit now as well.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 03:55 - Dec 10 with 1674 viewsdameedna

Finally we have Mesa who can play a short ball to feet for Bony to turn.
Looked a different team with Abraham as the target man.
Bony had a good game but we were not very good for 60 to 70 minutes and scraped home.
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 05:38 - Dec 10 with 1653 viewsDr_Winston

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 03:37 - Dec 10 by phact0rri

Yeah same thing was in the back of my head. felt like it took ages for him to start scoring the go around. So hopefully this will be another turn like that. he's looking a lot more fit now as well.

Scored two on his debut and was into double figures by early November.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 05:57 - Dec 10 with 1646 viewsBLAZE

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 05:38 - Dec 10 by Dr_Winston

Scored two on his debut and was into double figures by early November.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Aye, this myth that he took a while to settle in is bizarre. Always has been. He certainly improved as time went on, as you'd expect, but he looked promising from the start. If my memory serves me correctly, Laudrup was playing him very sparingly at first too

Our greatest striker in my lifetime, no question about it. Maybe ever?
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 5:58]
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 06:01 - Dec 10 with 1637 viewsBLAZE

One of the best aerial defenders of the ball that I can remember too. I know that's not what he should be judged on, but don't take it for granted either
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 06:01 - Dec 10 with 1634 viewsDr_Winston

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 05:57 - Dec 10 by BLAZE

Aye, this myth that he took a while to settle in is bizarre. Always has been. He certainly improved as time went on, as you'd expect, but he looked promising from the start. If my memory serves me correctly, Laudrup was playing him very sparingly at first too

I'm amazed that it keeps needing to be repeated to be honest.

Laudrup basically used him as a Europa League option whilst he ran Michu into the ground in the Prem. Had he bedded him in fully in the PL sooner then he might have stayed in a job, and Michu might not have ended up so crocked. Only after MM was out long term did Bony have a decent run in the league and terrorised them.

And yeah, easily the best striker I've seen playing for us. Older heads might plump for Latchford. Oldest heads will go for Ivor, but he's been the class of the field for me.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 06:51 - Dec 10 with 1609 viewsBLAZE

Just noticed its his birthday today. Happy 43rd birthday, Wilf
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 07:43 - Dec 10 with 1564 viewsJokeren1943

Bony has scored 2 goals in half a season. Hardly outstanding.

Swansea bought him for his potential.

His main job, as the season has progressed, is to keep Swansea out of the relegation battle.

No Swansea fan in the summer wanted Bony to fail (as a fan it would be like pounding yourself in the face). But they rightly pointed out three things:

1. His lack of games in the last 2 years.
2. His injures.
3. His age.

Don't mistake a professional (but passionate) discussion about his ability as player with a personal dislike of a player.

The last few matches has been very promising but let's have the talk when the season is over.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 7:44]
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 07:49 - Dec 10 with 1555 viewsRancid

Has folk been slating bony then? Can't say i've seen that, thankfully.

he can gt us 10 to 12 goals this season.all we need is someone else to chip in with 8 to 10 more.
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 07:50 - Dec 10 with 1554 viewsJokeren1943

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 05:57 - Dec 10 by BLAZE

He barely scored any goals in the first half year. But it was not because of his lack of abilities, but the other Swansea players who needed to figure out how to play him.

He gave the club another weapon - Bony is a more classic player - something Michu was not (Michu was a midfielder).
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 07:53 - Dec 10 with 1543 viewsDr_Winston

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 07:50 - Dec 10 by Jokeren1943

He barely scored any goals in the first half year. But it was not because of his lack of abilities, but the other Swansea players who needed to figure out how to play him.

He gave the club another weapon - Bony is a more classic player - something Michu was not (Michu was a midfielder).

"He barely scored any goals in the first half year. "

Oh FFS...

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 08:01 - Dec 10 with 1527 viewsJokeren1943

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 07:53 - Dec 10 by Dr_Winston

"He barely scored any goals in the first half year. "

Oh FFS...

He scored 4 PL goals the first half year. Two more then so far.

Hardly outstanding.
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 08:04 - Dec 10 with 1525 viewsDr_Winston

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 08:01 - Dec 10 by Jokeren1943

He scored 4 PL goals the first half year. Two more then so far.

Hardly outstanding.

Oh FFS...

t on 08:05 - Dec 10 with 1524 viewsRancid

25 goals in the 2013-2014 season and 2014's top scorer.2 years on and he's starting to score again.As young BLAZE said, he's the best striker I've seen in the shirt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024