Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Murphy 23:33 - Dec 13 with 2374 viewsCroftyjack

Spot on with his review on the game on MOTD...and that is all us fans want to see!!!

Danny Murphy on 23:34 - Dec 13 with 2359 viewsjack2jack

That's the second time he's called us powder puff,right though.
Danny Murphy on 23:35 - Dec 13 with 2357 viewsGeoffThom

He said everything I posted tonight ,NO FIGHT
Danny Murphy on 23:37 - Dec 13 with 2329 views34dfgdf54

Danny Murphy on 23:34 - Dec 13 by jack2jack

That's the second time he's called us powder puff,right though.

Lost out in pretty much every 50/50 challenge, being outclassed was to be expected, but not putting a foot in is what p*ssed me off tonight.
Danny Murphy on 23:39 - Dec 13 with 2317 viewsCroftyjack

Danny Murphy on 23:35 - Dec 13 by GeoffThom

He said everything I posted tonight ,NO FIGHT

liked what he said that if I was a fan I would expect more from my team...I cant quite make out is it managers crap as usual tactics or are we are that inept or even worse BOTH!!
Danny Murphy on 23:40 - Dec 13 with 2304 viewslifelong

Agreed.

We just sat back and let them walk all over us. We are, supposedly, fighting for survival in one of the top leagues in World football... fecking shameful display. I felt bloody angry leaving the stadium this evening.
Danny Murphy on 09:45 - Dec 14 with 1744 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Last night must be a record.
According to the BBC Stats there was not 1 yellow card.
Have we ever played a game without any yellow cards?
Danny Murphy on 10:20 - Dec 14 with 1630 viewswhoflungdung

Clearly players as well as fans actually stood back and admired in stunned silence

Disgusting

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Danny Murphy on 10:22 - Dec 14 with 1624 viewswestside

Mesa is the only player that's get stuck in while Ayew does nothing
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Murphy on 10:24 - Dec 14 with 1615 viewswhoflungdung

Mesa pretty much stands out and incredible he s been utterly fooked about by this clown Clement

How many others is he ruining

Danny Murphy on 10:32 - Dec 14 with 1587 viewsOldjack

Keeping it down to four was an achievement, when we witnessed more than likely the best team ever ever to grace the Prem , Chasing shadows all night long is heartbreaking ,demoralizing, and very tiring .
Move on and thank fuk we've only got to play a team like that one more time

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Danny Murphy on 10:37 - Dec 14 with 1570 viewswhoflungdung

Alan
We could get similarly smacked at both Liverpool games

Danny Murphy on 10:39 - Dec 14 with 1559 viewsLoyal

I will conceed we are totally shot as a team, of course I have hope but after last night and Clement literally telling Guardiola pre match what his tactics were I thknk his negaivity is killing us. It is rubbing off on the players, in the first half Bony and Dyer both backed off when Man City had the ball atvthe back, inviting them on and it was all only a matter of time.

Off the pitch matters aside I'm not sure any player transfers in for January will make much difference. I mean who wants to come to a club in our position ?

This is worse than last season. ok, ive got it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Danny Murphy on 10:53 - Dec 14 with 1525 viewsOldjack

Danny Murphy on 10:37 - Dec 14 by whoflungdung

Alan

Diverpool are good but not that good and Everton are just not really good

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Danny Murphy on 10:55 - Dec 14 with 1515 viewsKGriz16

Danny Murphy on 10:53 - Dec 14 by Oldjack

The more I see and hear from Paul Clement the more I want to smash his face in. His tactics last night were obviously to stand off City’s players and defend the box...at home. Embarrassing. Sack the arrogant tosser
Danny Murphy on 10:58 - Dec 14 with 1502 viewswhoflungdung

Salam running at Naughton !Alan.

Chuck in Firmino and Coutinho backing him up.

Everton... Rooney will enjoy the evening as will Siggy

Danny Murphy on 10:59 - Dec 14 with 1497 viewslifelong

Danny Murphy on 10:37 - Dec 14 by whoflungdung

Alan

Liverpool failed to score last night against West Brom, who we beat last Saturday, where Liverpool are a decent side they are nowhere near the quality of Man City.
Danny Murphy on 11:00 - Dec 14 with 1491 viewsperplex

Danny Murphy on 10:32 - Dec 14 by Oldjack

Keeping it down to four was an achievement, when we witnessed more than likely the best team ever ever to grace the Prem , Chasing shadows all night long is heartbreaking ,demoralizing, and very tiring .
Move on and thank fuk we've only got to play a team like that one more time

Really have you not seen the likes of Huddersfield and West Ham getting stuck into them and taking them to the wire, yes there good but we were gutless mun.
Danny Murphy on 11:05 - Dec 14 with 1472 viewsOldjack

Danny Murphy on 11:00 - Dec 14 by perplex

Really have you not seen the likes of Huddersfield and West Ham getting stuck into them and taking them to the wire, yes there good but we were gutless mun.

that's why we're bottom of the league and will remain there if things don't change ,yes we beat WBA but we were poor and so were they , the signs are not good

Danny Murphy on 11:19 - Dec 14 with 1432 viewswestside

Powderpuff transfer windows
Danny Murphy on 11:31 - Dec 14 with 1393 viewsFlashberryjack

Danny Murphy on 11:00 - Dec 14 by perplex

To be fair, not only were Man City players skillful on the ball, they were also very skillful in extracting a free kick for every innocuous tackle we made on them.

Not sure of how many free kicks Taylor awarded them, but he deemed them to be so trivial, that he saw none worthy of a yellow card.

When a team like Man City get that much protection from the ref there is only going to be one outcome, thank f*ck it was only 0 - 4.

Yes we allowed them to play, but so did the ref.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Danny Murphy on 11:47 - Dec 14 with 1347 viewsjack247

In some games, West Brom being one, they really look committed and like it matters to them. Not just one or two, but all of them. Yesterday, with a couple of exceptions, they looked embarrassed to be there, almost apologetic. It’s got to be a mindset/motivation thing. They were beaten before kick off last night.
Danny Murphy on 12:10 - Dec 14 with 1286 viewsOldjack

Danny Murphy on 11:47 - Dec 14 by jack247

In some games, West Brom being one, they really look committed and like it matters to them. Not just one or two, but all of them. Yesterday, with a couple of exceptions, they looked embarrassed to be there, almost apologetic. It’s got to be a mindset/motivation thing. They were beaten before kick off last night.

We looked ok up until they scored

Danny Murphy on 12:14 - Dec 14 with 1265 viewsjack247

Danny Murphy on 12:10 - Dec 14 by Oldjack

We looked ok up until they scored

No we didn’t. They just hadn’t scored. They had carved us open a couple of times and Fab pulled off a great save. You could tell 5 minutes in that it was only a matter of time.
Danny Murphy on 12:30 - Dec 14 with 1220 viewscmajack

Danny Murphy on 10:53 - Dec 14 by Oldjack

Both sides will be good enough to beat us .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024