Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? 15:41 - Dec 15 with 3388 viewswestwalesed

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:12 - Dec 15 with 1909 viewsBanosswan

I'm having beef rib this year so yes. With Turkey/goose etc, no.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:28 - Dec 15 with 1889 viewsLord_Bony

It's just too much ffs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:32 - Dec 15 with 1880 viewsPrivate_Partz

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:28 - Dec 15 by Lord_Bony

It's just too much ffs.

It is becoming more and more commonplace though. Toby Inns offer a YP with every meat on their carvery.
Mrs Partz is very pleased with here Yorkies hence there tends to be an oven full of them every Sunday. Not all bad news though. Her meringues are top notch as well ;-)
[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 16:33]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:33 - Dec 15 with 1874 viewsLord_Bony

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:32 - Dec 15 by Private_Partz

It is becoming more and more commonplace though. Toby Inns offer a YP with every meat on their carvery.
Mrs Partz is very pleased with here Yorkies hence there tends to be an oven full of them every Sunday. Not all bad news though. Her meringues are top notch as well ;-)
[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 16:33]

I don't mind a Yorkshire with a bit of lamb,but not Christmas ffs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:39 - Dec 15 with 1862 viewsPrivate_Partz

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:33 - Dec 15 by Lord_Bony

I will let you know how things pan out on Boxing Day :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:40 - Dec 15 with 1861 viewsJoe_bradshaw

My mother was a Yorkshire lass and we had Yorkshire pudding with almost everything including cold with jam on afterwards so obviously yes.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:52 - Dec 15 with 1845 viewsPrivate_Partz

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:40 - Dec 15 by Joe_bradshaw

My mother was a Yorkshire lass and we had Yorkshire pudding with almost everything including cold with jam on afterwards so obviously yes.

Wow them Northerners certainly have some very different cuisines at times.
I remember an away match at Huddersfield. Went to a pub called the Slubbers Arms. The only food served there was cold pork pie with hot mushy peas poured over the top and sprinkled with vinegar. I had two portions of the beauties :-)

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:58 - Dec 15 with 1835 viewsBanosswan

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:33 - Dec 15 by Lord_Bony

I normally have mint sauce with every dinner, but not Christmas.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Login to get fewer ads

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 17:06 - Dec 15 with 1825 viewsProfessor

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:40 - Dec 15 by Joe_bradshaw

My grandfather was from Lincolnshire and his family had pudding with every meal including roast ham with salad
Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 17:24 - Dec 15 with 1800 viewsLord_Bony

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 16:58 - Dec 15 by Banosswan

I normally have mint sauce with every dinner, but not Christmas.

Good lad.

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 17:28 - Dec 15 with 1793 viewsNeath_Jack

They're awful whatever meat you have them with. I have mint sauce with whatever meat is on my Sunday dinner, couldn't eat one without it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 17:38 - Dec 15 with 1781 viewsCooperman

The majority of our Sunday roasts are served in one of those plate size Yorkshire’s that you pick up in the frozen aisle. The kids call them ‘beef hats’ but that doesn’t stop us serving them with chicken, pork or lamb.

I’ll draw the line at Christmas dinner though as the combo of normal fare plus pigs in blankets, sprouts, mums stuffing simply becomes too much.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 18:32 - Dec 15 with 1732 viewsJackfath

If you like Yorkshire Puddings have them. If you don't, don't. Don't judge those who do or don't though. Each to their own, after all it is the season of goodwill to all people.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 19:24 - Dec 15 with 1694 viewscmajack

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 18:32 - Dec 15 by Jackfath

If you like Yorkshire Puddings have them. If you don't, don't. Don't judge those who do or don't though. Each to their own, after all it is the season of goodwill to all people.

Yorkshire puddings and mint sauce with every dinner, Sunday and midweek .
Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 19:37 - Dec 15 with 1670 viewswhoflungdung

The Slubbers,Bradford Rd.

Piano in the snug

What a pub

See ya in there come March PP

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 21:28 - Dec 15 with 1612 viewsmax936

No, no and no, I'm not fussed on Yorkshire pudd's anyway to sweet but with Turkey

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 22:50 - Dec 15 with 1565 viewswestwalesed

Glad to see most follow my views.
In my view with nothing but beef on a Sunday.
I'm currently arguing with my Mrs about this, it's our first Xmas together!!!!! 😂

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 23:33 - Dec 15 with 1544 viewsbuilthjack

Nice with hot apple slices in them, and ice cream on the side

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 00:15 - Dec 16 with 1535 viewsGowerjack

The traditional accompniant for a turkey dinner is bread sauce.

I have a great recipie if anyone wants it.

Yorkshire Puddings should only be served with Roast Beef.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 08:26 - Dec 16 with 1470 viewsLord_Bony

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 23:33 - Dec 15 by builthjack

Nice with hot apple slices in them, and ice cream on the side

Oh for ffs

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 08:43 - Dec 16 with 1440 viewsJackfath

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 21:28 - Dec 15 by max936

No, no and no, I'm not fussed on Yorkshire pudd's anyway to sweet but with Turkey

Sweet?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 08:44 - Dec 16 with 1442 viewsWarwickHunt

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 17:38 - Dec 15 by Cooperman

The majority of our Sunday roasts are served in one of those plate size Yorkshire’s that you pick up in the frozen aisle. The kids call them ‘beef hats’ but that doesn’t stop us serving them with chicken, pork or lamb.

I’ll draw the line at Christmas dinner though as the combo of normal fare plus pigs in blankets, sprouts, mums stuffing simply becomes too much.

Frozen Yorkshires? FFS, mun...

Anyway, home-made ( ) and served with roast beef only. Proper gravy too - that Bisto shite is a crime against humanity. Horseradish (preferably hot) on the side, obviously.
Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 09:25 - Dec 16 with 1421 viewsGowerjack

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 08:44 - Dec 16 by WarwickHunt

Frozen Yorkshires? FFS, mun...

Anyway, home-made ( ) and served with roast beef only. Proper gravy too - that Bisto shite is a crime against humanity. Horseradish (preferably hot) on the side, obviously.

You are obviously a man of some taste and refinement.

I commend your comments.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 10:21 - Dec 16 with 1391 viewsBanosswan

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 08:43 - Dec 16 by Jackfath

Sweet?

I was wondering that, think Max's Yorkshire recipe might be wrong.

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 11:07 - Dec 16 with 1381 viewsLord_Bony

Yorkshire Puddings on a Christmas Dinner? on 18:32 - Dec 15 by Jackfath

Well said Fath.

A merry Christmas to one and all.

Enjoy your Yuletide Yorkshire puddings ya fat bastads.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024