Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roberto Martinez 18:58 - Dec 23 with 10349 viewsParsSwans

Is officially the man we want then breaking news now Wales Online and various other media outlets
Roberto Martinez on 18:59 - Dec 23 with 3839 viewsTheFranchise

Why on earth would he come?
Roberto Martinez on 18:59 - Dec 23 with 3836 viewsNeath_Jack

That'll upset a good number of poster on here.

[Insert generic nonsense about him scouting for Wigan whilst still employed by us]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Roberto Martinez on 19:00 - Dec 23 with 3827 viewsthornabyswan

He won't

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Roberto Martinez on 19:01 - Dec 23 with 3785 viewsexiledclaseboy

Roberto Martinez on 18:59 - Dec 23 by Neath_Jack

That'll upset a good number of poster on here.

[Insert generic nonsense about him scouting for Wigan whilst still employed by us]

I would love it for various reasons, not least because the bloke is a f*cking legend in my eyes as both a player and a manager, despite the classless manner in which he left But it would also piss DrWoB off no end which is always a bonus. Make it so.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 19:03]

Poll: Tory leader

Roberto Martinez on 19:02 - Dec 23 with 3774 viewsRevJames

Yeah, I'd turn down the opportunity of managing a team in the World Cup to come to this pantomime of a club
Roberto Martinez on 19:03 - Dec 23 with 3753 views34dfgdf54

Roberto Martinez on 19:02 - Dec 23 by RevJames

Yeah, I'd turn down the opportunity of managing a team in the World Cup to come to this pantomime of a club

Only willing to take the job after World Cup, we’ll be in the Championship. Not going to happen.
Roberto Martinez on 19:05 - Dec 23 with 3693 viewswhoflungdung

If this came off ,I d enter into a civil partnership with DP

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Roberto Martinez on 19:08 - Dec 23 with 3642 viewsJackFish

Roberto Martinez on 19:03 - Dec 23 by 34dfgdf54

Only willing to take the job after World Cup, we’ll be in the Championship. Not going to happen.

Couldn't he combine the two roles for now? What does an international manager do for the majority of the year anyway?
Login to get fewer ads

Roberto Martinez on 19:08 - Dec 23 with 3636 viewsDarran

So the hierarchy want to play their way out of this then?

Hahahahahaha.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Roberto Martinez on 19:08 - Dec 23 with 3624 viewsNeath_Jack

Roberto Martinez on 19:01 - Dec 23 by exiledclaseboy

I would love it for various reasons, not least because the bloke is a f*cking legend in my eyes as both a player and a manager, despite the classless manner in which he left But it would also piss DrWoB off no end which is always a bonus. Make it so.

You're a right swine when you want to be mind

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Roberto Martinez on 19:10 - Dec 23 with 3582 viewsexiledclaseboy

Roberto Martinez on 19:08 - Dec 23 by Neath_Jack

You're a right swine when you want to be mind

Yeah but I’m understated so fly under the radar most of the time.

Roberto Martinez on 19:11 - Dec 23 with 3555 viewsGeoffThom

I can see him coming after World Cup but not now ,unless he takes on advisory role with Britton thoshack angel and curt holding the ship or even Jones holding the ship till after the World Cup ,it’s the kind of crazy thing Jenkins would do?
Roberto Martinez on 19:12 - Dec 23 with 3526 viewsCooperman

Yeah yeah, never mind what happens in August. Who is going to keep us in the Premier League?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Roberto Martinez on 19:16 - Dec 23 with 3467 viewsGeoffThom

Roberto Martinez on 19:12 - Dec 23 by Cooperman

Yeah yeah, never mind what happens in August. Who is going to keep us in the Premier League?

At least 4 new tidy players 👍
Roberto Martinez on 19:22 - Dec 23 with 3378 viewsWarwickHunt

Too late - we're already a solid mid-table team that's become relegation fodder...
Roberto Martinez on 19:27 - Dec 23 with 3316 viewsPawelAbbott

Why would Martinez want to come back?
He is in with a decent chance of the semi finals with Belgium and if he does then he will have a huge choice of clubs to go to.
Could it be that we have asked Graeme Jones, again?
Roberto Martinez on 19:29 - Dec 23 with 3265 viewsHeadmaster

So the grand plan is to have an interim manager until May, then get Martinez in the summer? And if we're relegated, we're banking on Martinez still coming to us in the summer? Sounds like hell of a gamble and completely delusional management, so it must be true.
Roberto Martinez on 19:30 - Dec 23 with 3260 viewsPhil_S

I was told a couple of months back that we had approached both Roberto and Brendan about the chance of coming back

Brendan wants to continue his work at Celtic (and is reported to have a large severance fee in his new contract) and Roberto's preference was to see out the World Cup with Belgium first. How much truth there is in that I have no idea
Roberto Martinez on 19:30 - Dec 23 with 3246 viewsexiledclaseboy

Roberto Martinez on 19:27 - Dec 23 by PawelAbbott

Why would Martinez want to come back?
He is in with a decent chance of the semi finals with Belgium and if he does then he will have a huge choice of clubs to go to.
Could it be that we have asked Graeme Jones, again?

The report tonight is that someone would take charge in the interim with Martinez coming back after the world cup.

Roberto Martinez on 19:31 - Dec 23 with 3227 viewsPhil_S

Roberto Martinez on 19:30 - Dec 23 by exiledclaseboy

The report tonight is that someone would take charge in the interim with Martinez coming back after the world cup.

Are we going to throw Leon under that bus for the rest of the season?
Roberto Martinez on 19:32 - Dec 23 with 3223 viewsDr_Winston

Must admit, part of me is curious to see how people who have spent the last two years castigating Huw Jenkins for dishonesty, naked self interest and just plain incompetence at this level convince themselves it's OK when it's Martinez.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Roberto Martinez on 19:33 - Dec 23 with 3188 viewsjack247

We can’t afford to gamble on an interim manager surely?
Roberto Martinez on 19:34 - Dec 23 with 3177 viewsGTCJack

One wonders whether this is the explanation for those who question why we may go for Pulis. Going for him to save us and then try to restore our previous style of play...
Roberto Martinez on 19:34 - Dec 23 with 3175 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 19:29 - Dec 23 by Headmaster

So the grand plan is to have an interim manager until May, then get Martinez in the summer? And if we're relegated, we're banking on Martinez still coming to us in the summer? Sounds like hell of a gamble and completely delusional management, so it must be true.

He’d never do anything deceitful
Roberto Martinez on 19:35 - Dec 23 with 3163 viewslifelong

Roberto Martinez on 19:31 - Dec 23 by Phil_S

Are we going to throw Leon under that bus for the rest of the season?

I wouldn’t be at all surprised.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024