Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach Murders 09:30 - Dec 27 with 26187 viewsNeath_Jack

The search function doesn't work for me, so i'm starting this one...

I had the book for Christmas, and had a quick look at it last night and in the prologue it states "This is the story of an appalling crime and the flawed police investigation that followed. It is based mainly on first hand reports from the South Wales Evening Post..."

That has made me want to bin the book already.

I shall however, read it and report back with my findings.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clydach Murders on 20:02 - Feb 4 with 3787 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach Murders on 19:45 - Feb 4 by Glastonbury

Of course haven't u seen the Free Dai Morris threads on Facebook the family would have disowned him if they though he was guilty

No they wouldnt most family's support their own. They are sticking up for him because they do family not want to believe he did it. The Dawson family sat through 2 trials and believed he was the right man. 2 juries sat through a trial and believed he did it. How much of the trial did this author sit through but then again it was not Jack the Ripper but Jill the Ripper according to this author. Do you accept that as well.
Clydach Murders on 20:07 - Feb 4 with 3769 viewspikeypaul

were the two police brothers twins or just brothers ? its very strange how the photofit was totally ignored,why get the witness give it if you dismiss it when its remarkably similar to him and who ordered the photo fit not be used on crimewatch?

I remember it well the day before we had been up to watch wales beat s africa 29-19 and woke up with a terrible hangover to the horrific news.

no idea who did it but whoever it was will rot in hell.

[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 20:25]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach Murders on 20:14 - Feb 4 with 3747 viewsGlastonbury

Clydach Murders on 20:07 - Feb 4 by pikeypaul

were the two police brothers twins or just brothers ? its very strange how the photofit was totally ignored,why get the witness give it if you dismiss it when its remarkably similar to him and who ordered the photo fit not be used on crimewatch?

I remember it well the day before we had been up to watch wales beat s africa 29-19 and woke up with a terrible hangover to the horrific news.

no idea who did it but whoever it was will rot in hell.

[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 20:25]

Oh mate where u been like twins mun
Clydach Murders on 20:21 - Feb 4 with 3715 viewsGlastonbury

Clydach Murders on 20:02 - Feb 4 by exhmrc1

No they wouldnt most family's support their own. They are sticking up for him because they do family not want to believe he did it. The Dawson family sat through 2 trials and believed he was the right man. 2 juries sat through a trial and believed he did it. How much of the trial did this author sit through but then again it was not Jack the Ripper but Jill the Ripper according to this author. Do you accept that as well.

Have u seen Making a murder on Netflix ? About Steven Avery he had fantastic defence lawyers but they could only work with what evidence was given to them by the police and guess what he was fitted up along with his 16 year old nephew who has mind of an 8 year old my point is yes the juries convicted him (10-2) but half the evidence wasn't heard E-Fit ? What u say about that ? Inspector whereabouts ( he can't remember ) really !!! It's a massive murder with kids involved he should have been all over it like a rash iffy or wat ?
Clydach Murders on 20:25 - Feb 4 with 3700 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 19:45 - Feb 4 by Glastonbury

Of course haven't u seen the Free Dai Morris threads on Facebook the family would have disowned him if they though he was guilty

I have seen them, and the biggest advocate of the "Dai Morris is innocent"campaign is a SW Police hater, and I doubt very much if he actually knew Morris let alone belonging to him.

How many on this thread are sure that he's innocent just by reading a book , by the sound of it most do.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach Murders on 20:27 - Feb 4 with 3698 viewsGlastonbury

Clydach Murders on 20:25 - Feb 4 by Flashberryjack

I have seen them, and the biggest advocate of the "Dai Morris is innocent"campaign is a SW Police hater, and I doubt very much if he actually knew Morris let alone belonging to him.

How many on this thread are sure that he's innocent just by reading a book , by the sound of it most do.

The police didn't help themselves. Should have got outside force in. Too many inconsistencies. Too much doesn't add up to be clear cut
Clydach Murders on 20:51 - Feb 4 with 3665 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 20:27 - Feb 4 by Glastonbury

The police didn't help themselves. Should have got outside force in. Too many inconsistencies. Too much doesn't add up to be clear cut

As I've already said, 2 judges and 2 Jury's convicted him on the evidence provided to the courts, and unless any substantial evidence turns up that proves he's innocent, that's how it's going to stay (which aint gonna happen)

His biggest hope of freedom is the book, and sadly most readers think he's innocent.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 21:03]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach Murders on 09:21 - Feb 6 with 3443 viewsClydachian

Clydach Murders on 20:51 - Feb 4 by Flashberryjack

As I've already said, 2 judges and 2 Jury's convicted him on the evidence provided to the courts, and unless any substantial evidence turns up that proves he's innocent, that's how it's going to stay (which aint gonna happen)

His biggest hope of freedom is the book, and sadly most readers think he's innocent.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 21:03]

Sadly you are correct, but the most important people don’t ie Judges, Juries and appeal panels!
He ain’t going anywhere, Roy in hell Morris
Login to get fewer ads

Clydach Murders on 12:37 - Feb 6 with 3350 viewsClydachian

Clydach Murders on 09:21 - Feb 6 by Clydachian

Sadly you are correct, but the most important people don’t ie Judges, Juries and appeal panels!
He ain’t going anywhere, Roy in hell Morris

*Rot
Clydach Murders on 21:35 - Feb 6 with 3234 viewsGlastonbury

Clydach Murders on 12:37 - Feb 6 by Clydachian

*Rot

Have u read the books ? I know u have a personal hatred of Morris but this isn't about that pretend it's someone u don't know who has been sent down now read the books etc and read up on how SWP have handled the case with their track record. Waiting a whole year to arrest the Lewises ?? No E-Fit shown on any of the 3 crimewatch airings ? How whenever I've watched crimewatch over the years there is always an E-Fit shown as they are appealing for clues etc.

Now tell me exactly what you think ? Different now innit
Clydach Murders on 21:37 - Feb 6 with 3228 viewsGlastonbury

Clydach Murders on 12:37 - Feb 6 by Clydachian

*Rot

And NO dna !!!! Oh wait there was DNA but not Morris ?? Let's get it tested and see who it is can't do that we know whose it is
Clydach Murders on 21:41 - Feb 6 with 3223 viewsDr_Winston

Some people watch a couple of episodes of CSI and suddenly that makes them Quincy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clydach Murders on 21:47 - Feb 6 with 3210 viewsSwanDownUnder

Clydach Murders on 21:41 - Feb 6 by Dr_Winston

Some people watch a couple of episodes of CSI and suddenly that makes them Quincy.

Quincy is a medical examiner you header.
Clydach Murders on 21:50 - Feb 6 with 3206 viewsDr_Winston

Clydach Murders on 21:47 - Feb 6 by SwanDownUnder

Quincy is a medical examiner you header.

Who solves murders. Even though it isn't his job. Like CSI.

It's all very telegenic.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clydach Murders on 08:01 - Feb 7 with 3106 viewsSwanDownUnder

Clydach Murders on 21:50 - Feb 6 by Dr_Winston

Who solves murders. Even though it isn't his job. Like CSI.

It's all very telegenic.

Haha I suppose he's more qualified than Jessica Fletcher.
Clydach Murders on 09:00 - Feb 7 with 3076 viewsClydachian

Clydach Murders on 21:35 - Feb 6 by Glastonbury

Have u read the books ? I know u have a personal hatred of Morris but this isn't about that pretend it's someone u don't know who has been sent down now read the books etc and read up on how SWP have handled the case with their track record. Waiting a whole year to arrest the Lewises ?? No E-Fit shown on any of the 3 crimewatch airings ? How whenever I've watched crimewatch over the years there is always an E-Fit shown as they are appealing for clues etc.

Now tell me exactly what you think ? Different now innit

I have a personal hatred of Morris for what he’s done you Bellend
Clydach Murders on 09:30 - Feb 7 with 3049 viewsVincent_Vega

I'm up to chapter 8 now. Wow its very a interesting take on it all. I have taken it with a pinch of salt as it was written to sell copies not to free Dai Morris but if even some of the activities that the Lewis' and SWP allegedly did at the time are accurate to what's in the book then SWP need to be brought to account, whatever that looks like.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Clydach Murders on 11:31 - Feb 7 with 2992 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 09:30 - Feb 7 by Vincent_Vega

I'm up to chapter 8 now. Wow its very a interesting take on it all. I have taken it with a pinch of salt as it was written to sell copies not to free Dai Morris but if even some of the activities that the Lewis' and SWP allegedly did at the time are accurate to what's in the book then SWP need to be brought to account, whatever that looks like.

Aye, you should take it all with a pinch of salt, especially when you consider that the author even went as far as to LIE about climactic guilty clinching evidence. Talk about obscene morals and standards!

Oi thank God the Battle of Hastings was not written to that standard!.... Because if it was???? It would have happened in 2066, there would have been no Harold, and to definitively claim there to be no arrows flying about.

Anyhow, LIES of the author, and other cr@p written within the book was thankfully not presented to 2 crown court trials, 2 juries, 4 failed CCRC appeals, an independent defamation case, neutral journalists, and Dawson family who all know Morris is 100% guilty.

And its nice to know the court reporter/stenographer has set fact, reality, and evidence in stone. LIES, missing facts and debunked bullsh1te only appeals to the unwitting, uninformed, and gullible.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 13:31]

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 13:04 - Feb 7 with 2913 viewstheloneranger

Clydach Murders on 06:54 - Feb 3 by Glastonbury

The thing is mate We have had just had 2 books come out that all the evidence has been researched for 5 years by a man with a far superior brain than u and I. There clearly was evidence left out of those trials and you don't have to have a grudge against the police or be deluded to come up with an opinion ` Hang on something not right here ` now answer this

Have SWP got it wrong before ? Yes on more than 1 occasions. Darvells etc

Eric Williams his cousin drank in same pub as me at time and always said he didn't do it Eric mistake was telling someone he bought the replacement chain Morris didn't trust the police and that's why he lied.

"We have had just had 2 books come out that all the evidence has been researched for 5 years by a man with a far superior brain than u and I" ...

The only reason there are 2 books is because the author made so many mistakes in the first one that it had to be edited into a 2nd edition ...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/man-named-police-informant-new-139

Morris called Eric Williams a liar and denied everything that Williams said to the police, but shortly before the first trial agreed that Williams account was true.

Morris maintained that he lied to the police earlier because he didn't want his then partner Mandy Jewell who he was living with to find out that he was in a relationship with Amanda Powell???

So he would rather his partner and the public believe he had committed 4 horrific murders??
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 13:05]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clydach Murders on 13:26 - Feb 7 with 2898 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 13:04 - Feb 7 by theloneranger

"We have had just had 2 books come out that all the evidence has been researched for 5 years by a man with a far superior brain than u and I" ...

The only reason there are 2 books is because the author made so many mistakes in the first one that it had to be edited into a 2nd edition ...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/man-named-police-informant-new-139

Morris called Eric Williams a liar and denied everything that Williams said to the police, but shortly before the first trial agreed that Williams account was true.

Morris maintained that he lied to the police earlier because he didn't want his then partner Mandy Jewell who he was living with to find out that he was in a relationship with Amanda Powell???

So he would rather his partner and the public believe he had committed 4 horrific murders??
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 13:05]

His glowing 'character reference' for the author would have definitely got a reaction from the Dawson family, I can assure you that without any fear of contradiction whatsoever.

How utterly oblivious these conspiracy theorist types are to the very insanity and uninformed drivel they sprout.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 13:33]

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 18:42 - Feb 7 with 2739 viewsGlastonbury

Clydach Murders on 09:00 - Feb 7 by Clydachian

I have a personal hatred of Morris for what he’s done you Bellend

U stated in the earlier pages of this thread that u had dealings with Morris personally so that's why u hated him ?
Clydach Murders on 18:47 - Feb 7 with 2734 viewsGlastonbury

Clydach Murders on 16:12 - Feb 1 by Clydachian

I’ve had experience of Morris, and I promise you he was more than capable of bludgeoning women and children. And for the people who are supporting him “you are deluded” and wasting your time. He isn’t ever getting out !!

This is where u says u had experience of Morris if this was in court I would rip u too pieces. U clearly Hate him cos he given u grief clearly It's personal.
Clydach Murders on 18:55 - Feb 7 with 2716 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach Murders on 13:26 - Feb 7 by Wingstandwood

His glowing 'character reference' for the author would have definitely got a reaction from the Dawson family, I can assure you that without any fear of contradiction whatsoever.

How utterly oblivious these conspiracy theorist types are to the very insanity and uninformed drivel they sprout.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 13:33]

Brussels?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clydach Murders on 06:58 - Feb 8 with 2539 viewsSwanDownUnder

Clydach Murders on 18:42 - Feb 7 by Glastonbury

U stated in the earlier pages of this thread that u had dealings with Morris personally so that's why u hated him ?

He’s signed up for this sole purpose, btw got a photo book of Glastonbury from its origins over this years!
Clydach Murders on 07:37 - Feb 8 with 2516 views1983

Did Morris do it? Maybe
Did the Lewis' do it? Maybe
Were the SWP trying to cover things up? 100% they were!
Why? we will never know.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024