Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on 22:01 - Dec 27 with 17682 viewsPintado

May not mean much, but first time in betting we had an odds on, worth keeping an eye.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:00 - Dec 28 with 3636 viewshydraulicjack

1/5 now almost a cert

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:05 - Dec 28 with 3620 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 08:59 - Dec 28 by icecoldjack

I don't disagree with this.

Don't forget that Rodgers was a failiure at Watford before coming here!

This guy at least knows the championship, and his teams play good football. He has a level of experience that bobly, britton,clement and monk didn't have .

The only sticking point here is that no way will he put up with the bullsht of Huw and Co. He's very much his own man and is spiky with the local press if he feels they are being unfair .

Sounds perfect right ?

He's not a yes man and for that reason I'd be surprised if huw goes for him, if he does it will confirm huw really is clueless and has ru out of ideas .

Decent manager and will be a decent choice for us.

That's encouraging.
Tends to suggest all this report is bollo though. Can any of us see Huw putting up with such a mindset from his Head Coach?
Unless the guy is going to be an out and out manager and will have the biggest and final say in the transfer window.
This would suggest Huw is being overruled by the Yanks and the Trust. A utopian' situation that I doubt exists.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:12 - Dec 28 with 3589 viewsLandore_Jack

Don't rate Carlos at all. Jenkins is getting desperate.

#backtojack

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:16 - Dec 28 with 3558 viewswhoflungdung

We need a manager, any manager,desperately

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:16 - Dec 28 with 3558 viewsSTID2017

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:05 - Dec 28 by Private_Partz

That's encouraging.
Tends to suggest all this report is bollo though. Can any of us see Huw putting up with such a mindset from his Head Coach?
Unless the guy is going to be an out and out manager and will have the biggest and final say in the transfer window.
This would suggest Huw is being overruled by the Yanks and the Trust. A utopian' situation that I doubt exists.

I saw what you have written and it is the first post that has filled me with genuine hope for a long time.
I sincerely hope the Yanks (who can see all their plans going down the plughole) have sat down with HJ, told him to get rid of PC, get a competent manager in, HJ approaches Monk as a cheap option, the Yanks get wind of it and want a better manager.
Thus the eeason for the delay.
All making sense now.
HJ's days are numbered

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:17 - Dec 28 with 3554 viewscostalotta

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:12 - Dec 28 by Landore_Jack

Don't rate Carlos at all. Jenkins is getting desperate.

It's as I see it too.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:20 - Dec 28 with 3533 viewswhoflungdung

If that comes off STID I ll gladly join you for some adult fun on some hotel

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:21 - Dec 28 with 3526 viewsHeadmaster

Seems to be a bit of a nutter anyway. He also beat Arsenal 3-0 in the League Cup, which is something I suppose.

Login to get fewer ads

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:21 - Dec 28 with 3518 viewsmagicdaps10

All jokes aside, this Carvlhal seems to be a journeyman to me........we need stability surely!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:27 - Dec 28 with 3487 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:21 - Dec 28 by Headmaster

Seems to be a bit of a nutter anyway. He also beat Arsenal 3-0 in the League Cup, which is something I suppose.

I like the cut of his gib.
Someone who is going to shake the place up and frighten the feck out of everyone maybe just what we need. At least we will be going down fighting and there is still a chance, never mind how slight, as long as we are within a couple of wins of getting back in the mix.
A rare optimistic post from me. :-)
We desperately need someone. Let's make it happen.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:30 - Dec 28 with 3468 viewswhoflungdung

Looks like he can be a nasty fecker .

I like that Bring him in and let him loose

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:34 - Dec 28 with 3456 viewsSTID2017

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:30 - Dec 28 by whoflungdung

Looks like he can be a nasty fecker .

I like that Bring him in and let him loose

Indeed.

"No more Mr. Nice Guy"

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:47 - Dec 28 with 3397 viewsSwansea93

Why is Pulis still in the betting?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:53 - Dec 28 with 3367 viewsSwansea93

From a Sheffield Wednesday fan.

Carlos had a dream, to build a football team,
We had no players so he had to sign them on loan,
His tactics are crap, the players don’t attack;
Please Carlos Carvalhal, go fvcking back. #swfc

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:55 - Dec 28 with 3356 viewsWarwickHunt

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:47 - Dec 28 by Swansea93

Why is Pulis still in the betting?

Because dull cûnts bet on next managers' markets.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 10:35 - Dec 28 with 3218 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He’s our next manager .

Lump on .

He won’t hang around for long he’s a gypsey of a man plenty of ex clubs under his belt as a player and manager .

File under

UNDERWHELMED

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 10:38 - Dec 28 with 3192 viewsQJumpingJack

Are the Trust happy with this appointment? Will they be issuing a statement to support Carlos.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 10:43 - Dec 28 with 3155 viewssomersetsimon

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 08:59 - Dec 28 by icecoldjack

I don't disagree with this.

Don't forget that Rodgers was a failiure at Watford before coming here!

This guy at least knows the championship, and his teams play good football. He has a level of experience that bobly, britton,clement and monk didn't have .

The only sticking point here is that no way will he put up with the bullsht of Huw and Co. He's very much his own man and is spiky with the local press if he feels they are being unfair .

Sounds perfect right ?

He's not a yes man and for that reason I'd be surprised if huw goes for him, if he does it will confirm huw really is clueless and has ru out of ideas .

Decent manager and will be a decent choice for us.

Virtually any available manager you could name was sacked for being a failure at their previous club.
We're not going to attract anyone who already has a relatively successful job.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 10:44 - Dec 28 with 3145 viewsicecoldjack

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 10:35 - Dec 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

He’s our next manager .

Lump on .

He won’t hang around for long he’s a gypsey of a man plenty of ex clubs under his belt as a player and manager .

File under

UNDERWHELMED

In fairness underwhelmed is a word best used to describe SCFC since 2014 .
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 10:55 - Dec 28 with 3068 viewsLord_Bony

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:16 - Dec 28 by STID2017

I saw what you have written and it is the first post that has filled me with genuine hope for a long time.
I sincerely hope the Yanks (who can see all their plans going down the plughole) have sat down with HJ, told him to get rid of PC, get a competent manager in, HJ approaches Monk as a cheap option, the Yanks get wind of it and want a better manager.
Thus the eeason for the delay.
All making sense now.
HJ's days are numbered

Let's hope HJ is the next one to be fired... as DOF.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 10:58 - Dec 28 with 3040 viewsowlinpeace1867

I've supported Sheffield Wednesday for many year and was intrigued on your thoughts on that Carlos carvahal was favourite to hoin your club. Having read aome of the comments i thought id share a swfc fans view.
When he first come to the club it was on a real high we had just been taken over by a new owner and as a fan I felt that it was our time. He played fast attractive football attacking at every opportunity. We over achieved for me that year massively making the playoff final.
The second year we changed tactics totally and sat back focusing on keeping the ball rather then pushing forward. Honestly in my time I'd never seen such boring football in my years of going to Hillsborough. But we got foresteri back towards the end of the season and managed to sneak the playoffs.
This year well wow I've seen pub teams play with more energy. It's been a shambles. We went over 2 games without a single shot on target due to negative tactics.
So that's my overview. Also to say he was on a tight budget was a joke. He spent over 30million on players such as Reach Abdi Foresteri Jiao rhodes vanaken. In the championship that's a fortune. The players he brought in he places on the bench and really didn't use them prefuring is first season squad.
So for me I'd avoid him like the plague. The reason some set fans like him is for the fact we have had nothing to cheer about for nearly 15 years and they had a little taste with him on the playoff season that's all.
Hope you guys stay up. Always remember the season you went up the football you played that year was unreal.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 10:59 - Dec 28 with 3026 viewsangryjack

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:17 - Dec 28 by costalotta

It's as I see it too.

Good manager good football
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:01 - Dec 28 with 3016 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 10:58 - Dec 28 by owlinpeace1867

I've supported Sheffield Wednesday for many year and was intrigued on your thoughts on that Carlos carvahal was favourite to hoin your club. Having read aome of the comments i thought id share a swfc fans view.
When he first come to the club it was on a real high we had just been taken over by a new owner and as a fan I felt that it was our time. He played fast attractive football attacking at every opportunity. We over achieved for me that year massively making the playoff final.
The second year we changed tactics totally and sat back focusing on keeping the ball rather then pushing forward. Honestly in my time I'd never seen such boring football in my years of going to Hillsborough. But we got foresteri back towards the end of the season and managed to sneak the playoffs.
This year well wow I've seen pub teams play with more energy. It's been a shambles. We went over 2 games without a single shot on target due to negative tactics.
So that's my overview. Also to say he was on a tight budget was a joke. He spent over 30million on players such as Reach Abdi Foresteri Jiao rhodes vanaken. In the championship that's a fortune. The players he brought in he places on the bench and really didn't use them prefuring is first season squad.
So for me I'd avoid him like the plague. The reason some set fans like him is for the fact we have had nothing to cheer about for nearly 15 years and they had a little taste with him on the playoff season that's all.
Hope you guys stay up. Always remember the season you went up the football you played that year was unreal.

Sounds perfect for us 😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:02 - Dec 28 with 3003 viewsQJumpingJack

It's been confirmed that Carlos was in the Directors Box at Anfield on Boxing Day.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:05 - Dec 28 with 2984 viewsAngelRangelQS

Sounds sh*t to me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024