Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread 11:48 - Jan 3 with 38080 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:13 - Jan 6 with 3466 viewsOldjack

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:09 - Jan 6 by airedale

Wolves sounding dangerous.

Only a matter of time before they score

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:13 - Jan 6 with 3479 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:09 - Jan 6 by airedale

Wolves sounding dangerous.

Doesn't make for good listening does it...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:33 - Jan 6 with 2882 viewswhoflungdung

Commentators seem rather upset Wolves missed that chance
Kunts

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:34 - Jan 6 with 2848 viewsOldjack

Sanches having a tantrum ,sort him out ffs mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:34 - Jan 6 with 2855 viewsLeonWasGod

Sanches losing it. lol

Shouldn't laugh - there are big problems here in the team. The team spirit has gone and stroppy Sanches seems to be at the centre of it.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 15:35]
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:34 - Jan 6 with 2851 viewsShonky

How gutted did the commentator(Radio Wales) sound then when Wolves missed that shot.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 15:35]

Its just a ride...

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:35 - Jan 6 with 2782 viewsshandyjack

Sanches lost his head ffs

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 6 with 2767 viewsNeath_Jack

Am i hearing this right? Sanches has had a strop and subbed himself off?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 6 with 2732 viewswhoflungdung

Sanches really does need to be nobbed off after that

I'm afraid the joke is over ,or should be, talented or not. He s clearly a problem

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:37 - Jan 6 with 2666 viewsShonky

Sanches put a couple of shots in the car park and walked of the pitch. It never seemed to dampen Steve Watkins' spirit.

Its just a ride...

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:37 - Jan 6 with 2630 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:35 - Jan 6 by shandyjack

He's been doing it all season to a lesser degree though. I think he's been better than people often make out, but he doesn't stand out, and he's nowhere good enough to put up with him being a prima donna. I'd be happy to see him go back to Bayern. We need spirit and togetherness if we're to get out of this mess.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:39 - Jan 6 with 2514 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 6 by Neath_Jack

Please tell me that’s a wind up.

If not, first plane back to Munich please.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:40 - Jan 6 with 2449 viewsNeath_Jack

Wolves down to ten men...

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:40 - Jan 6 with 2439 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:37 - Jan 6 by LeonWasGod

He's been doing it all season to a lesser degree though. I think he's been better than people often make out, but he doesn't stand out, and he's nowhere good enough to put up with him being a prima donna. I'd be happy to see him go back to Bayern. We need spirit and togetherness if we're to get out of this mess.

The official reason is a hamstring injury.
If true our training and warm up are wrong to be having so many issues.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:40 - Jan 6 with 2420 viewswhoflungdung

we all wanted him to come good but sorry we surely have to cut our losses (again) as he s clearly toxic

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 6 with 2399 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:39 - Jan 6 by monmouth

That's what i'm getting from it anyway.

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 6 with 2389 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:39 - Jan 6 by monmouth

Nope. Seems to be the case. Swans Official say it's his hammy. I suppose it could be and he was frustrated with it, but that's not how it was reported on the radio.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 6 with 2368 viewsGeoffThom

If he has he’s got to be kicked back to Munich ,surely that’s breaking your contract ,get shot if true
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 6 with 2368 viewsSkettyJack

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:35 - Jan 6 by shandyjack

Hamstrings gone. More frustrated than stroppy apparently
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 6 with 2336 viewsshandyjack

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 6 by LeonWasGod

Nope. Seems to be the case. Swans Official say it's his hammy. I suppose it could be and he was frustrated with it, but that's not how it was reported on the radio.

or on twitter from people there

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 6 with 2308 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 6 by Neath_Jack

Thats correct

It sounds like hes just doing what he wants,some of the players arent happy with him and have been showing it

He lost the ball got left on the seat of his pants,bottom lip came out then he just walked down the tunnel

He should be fcuked off after this,hes let his team down with this fit of petulance and now we only have 2 subs left

Cheers renato,now fcuk off back to bayern you fcuking child
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 6 with 2295 viewswhoflungdung

well our com team have missed that

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 6 with 2264 viewsGeoffThom

I take it back if injured
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 6 with 2256 viewsmagicdaps10

Tweaked his hamstring and had a hissy fit because he is injured......more frustration than anything.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:44 - Jan 6 with 2211 viewsBanosswan

That red card will leave a sour taste for wolves fans.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024