Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylffi 21:23 - Jan 5 with 8672 viewsRancid

Superb finish by the lad and he's really starting to show how good he is there now.And some thick phucks we have as fans claim he needed to go if we were to progress lolol
Gylffi on 22:59 - Jan 5 with 1763 viewsJango

Gylffi on 22:38 - Jan 5 by Running_Man

Jango - You are an idiot. You just cherry picked bad remarks about a player on a forum, after one game, and used that as an argument. He´s still been one of their best players and has been stuck playing defense more or less this season with Everton sitting so deep, lonely DLC at top.

Is he worth 45? Is it closer to 30? who cares. A brick understands he´s a good player, he did well for us, he´s not a Swansea player anymore. Lets move on.

You’re the idiot for just making assumptions! Here’s a few more on his own topic on the Everton forum since the last time he’s played. I’ve copied the times as well just to shut you up. I could get more but there’s 220 pages of mainly negativity to get through.

Earning his money again today

He’s getting had off by Francis ffs
Saturday at 3:57 PM

who?
Saturday at 3:59 PM

Woeful first half once again. Positioning is awful. Come on Gyfli pick it up a bit.
Saturday at 4:04 PM

Time to bench this utter waste of space.
Saturday at 4:53 PM

Shithouse
Saturday at 4:54 PM

What a waste of money
Saturday at 4:56 PM

Can definitely see why they call this lad a magician. The way he can vanish for 90 minutes is spectacular.

Sniff it Paul Daniels.
Saturday at 5:03 PM

One chance and he made a balls of it. what more can one say. I know waste of money.

Saturday at 5:04 PM

He's an utter non entity in our attack. He doesn't even try to get involved. I'd much rather see Lookman or Vlasic try and do something than watch this coward hide for 90 minutes.
Saturday at 5:14 PM

Waiting for that breakout game. Still waiting. Maybe Monday then.
Saturday at 5:20 PM
Gylffi on 23:11 - Jan 5 with 1736 viewsbuilthjack

Cracking finish

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gylffi on 00:07 - Jan 6 with 1688 viewsTheResurrection

Grown men pining for an ex player. Fancy still getting a crush at that age.

Embarrassing.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylffi on 06:40 - Jan 6 with 1631 viewsSiggysCousin

Gylffi on 22:59 - Jan 5 by Jango

You’re the idiot for just making assumptions! Here’s a few more on his own topic on the Everton forum since the last time he’s played. I’ve copied the times as well just to shut you up. I could get more but there’s 220 pages of mainly negativity to get through.

Earning his money again today

He’s getting had off by Francis ffs
Saturday at 3:57 PM

who?
Saturday at 3:59 PM

Woeful first half once again. Positioning is awful. Come on Gyfli pick it up a bit.
Saturday at 4:04 PM

Time to bench this utter waste of space.
Saturday at 4:53 PM

Shithouse
Saturday at 4:54 PM

What a waste of money
Saturday at 4:56 PM

Can definitely see why they call this lad a magician. The way he can vanish for 90 minutes is spectacular.

Sniff it Paul Daniels.
Saturday at 5:03 PM

One chance and he made a balls of it. what more can one say. I know waste of money.

Saturday at 5:04 PM

He's an utter non entity in our attack. He doesn't even try to get involved. I'd much rather see Lookman or Vlasic try and do something than watch this coward hide for 90 minutes.
Saturday at 5:14 PM

Waiting for that breakout game. Still waiting. Maybe Monday then.
Saturday at 5:20 PM

Oh yeah, the Everton fans really hate him:

Few comments last night:

Got that touch of class I ain't seen in our squad since summer deadline day 2011

Mad how he looks like a quality player when he's in behind a striker...

Obviously having no striker worth their salt to aim for was a big hindrance for him. Think of he had someone like lukaku there he'd be banging in the assists.

Looked twice the player once Rooney went off and he became the orchestrator. You really do get the feeling that we need to be surrounding him with players on his wavelength. Hopefully Tosun is the start.

Thought tonight, he looked every bit the player, that we thought we were getting when we signed him. Number 10 or nothing.

He's actually a very good player - tracks back brilliantly when on the left and looks the player we signed when played centrally. Still think he will prove to be a good signing

Put guys like Lookman, Bolaisse, a real CF around him, real FBs, and he'll feed them all day. Love to see a true CF laying balls off for the guy. Pure class.
Gylffi on 07:53 - Jan 6 with 1602 viewsWxmJax

Gylffi on 22:24 - Jan 5 by Jango

Better tenfold yet at the half way stage we were better off this season than we were last season with him in the team.

Last season we had Brad Bobbley in charge though.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Gylffi on 07:58 - Jan 6 with 1595 viewsJackfath

Their young winger Lookman looked excellent when he came on. A modern day Nathan Dyer.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gylffi on 11:57 - Jan 6 with 1538 viewsSPboy

Gylffi on 22:04 - Jan 5 by Jango

As mentioned on another thread, hes played more games than ayew this year and scored less goals. Hope that doesn’t upset you too much tho.

The difference between PL & Championship football, but as long as it’s good business who really cares aye ?
Gylffi on 12:11 - Jan 6 with 1526 viewstrampie

Gylfi's every goal this season has been against top flight opponents, J.Ayew has scored against Milton Keynes Dons and Reading.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Gylffi on 13:06 - Jan 6 with 1507 viewsTheResurrection

Gylffi on 12:11 - Jan 6 by trampie

Gylfi's every goal this season has been against top flight opponents, J.Ayew has scored against Milton Keynes Dons and Reading.

Like Hajduk Split? 😂😂😂

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Gylffi on 13:15 - Jan 6 with 1496 viewstrampie

Gylffi on 13:06 - Jan 6 by TheResurrection

Like Hajduk Split? 😂😂😂

Definitely, Hadjuk Split are currently second in the Croatian league, they have been in many European quarters and semi finals over the years.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Gylffi on 13:30 - Jan 6 with 1487 viewsTheResurrection

Gylffi on 13:15 - Jan 6 by trampie

Definitely, Hadjuk Split are currently second in the Croatian league, they have been in many European quarters and semi finals over the years.

Shut up you bloody idiot

Forest have won it twice but you wouldn't be shouting about them would you.

Gylffi on 13:32 - Jan 6 with 1480 viewstrampie

Gylffi on 13:30 - Jan 6 by TheResurrection

Shut up you bloody idiot

Forest didn't qualify for Europe this season, Hadjuk did and Forest aren't sitting second in the top division in their country either.

Gylffi on 14:00 - Jan 6 with 1465 viewsFireboy2

Gylffi on 13:30 - Jan 6 by TheResurrection

Shut up you bloody idiot

With comments like this you wonder why no one takes anything you say seriously
Gylffi on 14:04 - Jan 6 with 1459 viewstrampie

The Res doesn't know anything about football.

Gylffi on 14:19 - Jan 6 with 1448 viewsTheResurrection

Gylffi on 14:00 - Jan 6 by Fireboy2

With comments like this you wonder why no one takes anything you say seriously

I don't wonder at all, I couldn't give a monkeys what they think.

But the example was extremely valid, if you can't see that then that's your issue.

Gylffi on 14:24 - Jan 6 with 1436 viewsJango

Gylffi on 06:40 - Jan 6 by SiggysCousin

Few comments last night:

Got that touch of class I ain't seen in our squad since summer deadline day 2011

Obviously having no striker worth their salt to aim for was a big hindrance for him. Think of he had someone like lukaku there he'd be banging in the assists.

Looked twice the player once Rooney went off and he became the orchestrator. You really do get the feeling that we need to be surrounding him with players on his wavelength. Hopefully Tosun is the start.

Thought tonight, he looked every bit the player, that we thought we were getting when we signed him. Number 10 or nothing.

He's actually a very good player - tracks back brilliantly when on the left and looks the player we signed when played centrally. Still think he will prove to be a good signing

Put guys like Lookman, Bolaisse, a real CF around him, real FBs, and he'll feed them all day. Love to see a true CF laying balls off for the guy. Pure class.

Haha sounds so familiar to our fans last year. When he played terrible it was because he was out of position, striker not good enough, needs better players around him, needs better fullbacks, managers at fault. Then he pops up with an assist or a goal and all’s forgotten he a genius again.

Just like to point out that when he was played as a number 10 behind the striker last season we were at our very worst. Wasn’t until he was given a wider role and just told to lump the ball in the box that he became anything other than a bystander. No coincidence that when Llorente got injured we lost 5 in a row and he was appalling.
Gylffi on 14:32 - Jan 6 with 1425 viewstrampie

Gylffi on 14:24 - Jan 6 by Jango

Haha sounds so familiar to our fans last year. When he played terrible it was because he was out of position, striker not good enough, needs better players around him, needs better fullbacks, managers at fault. Then he pops up with an assist or a goal and all’s forgotten he a genius again.

Just like to point out that when he was played as a number 10 behind the striker last season we were at our very worst. Wasn’t until he was given a wider role and just told to lump the ball in the box that he became anything other than a bystander. No coincidence that when Llorente got injured we lost 5 in a row and he was appalling.

Gylfi doesn't lump balls anywhere he has a very cultured delivery.

Gylffi on 17:11 - Jan 6 with 1386 viewsawayjack

Gylffi on 14:24 - Jan 6 by Jango

Funny I thought he had top assists and goals for a MF for any club outside top 4. Yes terrible player. The lack of ability to recognise quality amongst our fans is staggering.
Gylffi on 17:13 - Jan 6 with 1379 viewsE20Jack

Gylffi on 17:11 - Jan 6 by awayjack

Funny I thought he had top assists and goals for a MF for any club outside top 4. Yes terrible player. The lack of ability to recognise quality amongst our fans is staggering.

Does he this season when the formation and style isn't designed to make him or Llorente finish every move?

(He doesn't by the way and in a much more attacking team)

No coincidence.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Gylffi on 17:16 - Jan 6 with 1370 viewstrampie

Gylfi is one of the best players to ever play for the Swans.

Gylffi on 17:17 - Jan 6 with 1366 viewsE20Jack

Gylffi on 17:16 - Jan 6 by trampie

Gylfi is one of the best players to ever play for the Swans.

Bless

Gylffi on 17:23 - Jan 6 with 1356 viewsmonmouth

Gylffi on 06:40 - Jan 6 by SiggysCousin

Few comments last night:

Wow, sounds fantastic. Good for him. How many did they win by mate?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gylffi on 17:24 - Jan 6 with 1353 viewstrampie

Gylffi on 17:17 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

Bless

Something I seen early said he was the only Swans player to win back to back player of the season honours for the Swans, don't know if its true as the team has been going hundred years, but he has won back to back with the Swans in the Premier League .

Gylffi on 17:30 - Jan 6 with 1340 viewsE20Jack

Gylffi on 17:24 - Jan 6 by trampie

Something I seen early said he was the only Swans player to win back to back player of the season honours for the Swans, don't know if its true as the team has been going hundred years, but he has won back to back with the Swans in the Premier League .

No way really?!?! Sounds like a player that should easily be able to outperform Jordan Ayew then when put in a more attacking side.

Wonder if he is.

Gylffi on 17:36 - Jan 6 with 1327 viewstrampie

Gylffi on 17:30 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

No way really?!?! Sounds like a player that should easily be able to outperform Jordan Ayew then when put in a more attacking side.

Wonder if he is.

He is out performing J.Ayew, Gylfi has 8 goals this season, internationals and top tier opponents, Ayew has only 3 goals this season against tier one opponents.
Gylfi has 2 assists in the Premier League, Ayew has nil and Gylfi contributes around the park, Ayew doesn't.

Gylfi is out performing J.Ayew by a long way.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 17:43]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024