Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) 21:03 - Jan 6 with 11164 viewsBloodyhills

Who is the best player?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 9:58]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Who is the best player? on 22:40 - Jan 6 with 1718 viewsDarran

Who is the best player? on 22:35 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

I know it is the title of this thread. I didn't make the thread though.

I have not given it any thought, seems a pointless question.

So you’ve been comparing their stats all night and you haven’t given it any thought?

Ok.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who is the best player? on 22:40 - Jan 6 with 1709 viewsE20Jack

Who is the best player? on 22:40 - Jan 6 by Darran

So you’ve been comparing their stats all night and you haven’t given it any thought?

Ok.

No, because that was not my point was it.

Keep up.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Who is the best player? on 22:43 - Jan 6 with 1705 viewsDarran

Who is the best player? on 22:40 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

No, because that was not my point was it.

Keep up.

So can you have a think and let us know who you think is the better player then please?

Who is the best player? on 22:45 - Jan 6 with 1696 viewsE20Jack

Who is the best player? on 22:43 - Jan 6 by Darran

So can you have a think and let us know who you think is the better player then please?

No, seems a pointless question. Doesn't interest me.

Who is the best player? on 22:45 - Jan 6 with 1699 viewsDarran

Who is the best player? on 22:45 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

OK.

Who is the best player? on 22:48 - Jan 6 with 1692 viewstrampie

Who is the best player? on 22:45 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Who is the best player? on 22:55 - Jan 6 with 1674 viewsJango

Is siggy better than ayew? - Yes

Has siggy been better than ayew this year? - No

Is siggy worth £37million? - absolutely not

Would we be in a better position if siggy was still here? - He was here last year and we were in the same predicament which is major point people refuse to acknowledge.

Will we have this debate again? - If he scores again yes.
Who is the best player? on 22:57 - Jan 6 with 1662 viewsE20Jack

Who is the best player? on 22:55 - Jan 6 by Jango

Would we be in a better position if siggy was still here? - He was here last year and we were in the same predicament which is major point people refuse to acknowledge.

And just like that the voice of reason enters the show.

Welcome.

Login to get fewer ads

Who is the best player? on 23:02 - Jan 6 with 1657 viewstrampie

Who is the best player? on 22:57 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

And just like that the voice of reason enters the show.

Welcome.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Who is the best player? on 23:43 - Jan 6 with 1609 viewsBanosswan

Who is the best player? on 22:43 - Jan 6 by Darran

Good boy

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Who is the best player? on 00:15 - Jan 7 with 1602 viewsKerouac

Shocking that 1 in 4 Jacks (if we are to take this poll as a representative sample) believe Jordan Ayew to be a better footballer than Gylfi Sigurdsson.

In terms of modern era Swans, Ayew is not even better than Stephen Dobbie or Jordi Gomez.

These people voting Ayew must literally have never kicked a football in their lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who is the best player? on 09:37 - Jan 7 with 1554 views34dfgdf54

Who is the best player? on 22:55 - Jan 6 by Jango

As far as I know, no one is saying we would be top half with Siggy here, but we’d have a lot better chance of getting out of this mess if he was, as we did last year.

Selling him is fine, but not replacing him has been catastrophic and the sale therefore makes no business sense. The value of the club is going to plummet massively once relegation is confirmed.
Who is the best player? on 09:50 - Jan 7 with 1545 viewscmajack

Who is the best player? on 22:03 - Jan 6 by Phil_S

Is this a real debate?

Really would like to know who has voted for ayew. While football and life is about opinions , there can be no doubt who the best player is here. Jordan is not even the best ayew never mind better than gylfi.
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 10:26 - Jan 7 with 1524 viewsjack247

Gylfi is a better player than Jordan Ayew. Easily.
Gylfi wanted to leave and stamped his feet a bit.
We had to sell Gylfi.
Whether it was £37m or £45m, we got good money for him.
Whether it was us or Everton, the deal took far too long.
We utterly failed to replace him.
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 10:30 - Jan 7 with 1522 viewswhoflungdung

There was a question on sigursson on UC and they got it wrong

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Who is the best player? on 10:42 - Jan 7 with 1516 viewsJango

Who is the best player? on 09:37 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

As far as I know, no one is saying we would be top half with Siggy here, but we’d have a lot better chance of getting out of this mess if he was, as we did last year.

Selling him is fine, but not replacing him has been catastrophic and the sale therefore makes no business sense. The value of the club is going to plummet massively once relegation is confirmed.

There’s been numerous posts suggesting we wouldn’t be in this mess if he were here which absolutely is not true. We brought 4 players in in the January, had 26 points after 33 games. People will have you believe that was solely down to siggy that we survived, but he was one of the main stays in that team that was so bad for most of the season. I put it down to new players, Britton coming back into the team for the last 5/6 games and Llorente coming back to fitness. How you can say we would be in a far better chance of surviving with him in the team is ludicrous when we were in this situation with him in the team last year. Let’s get some players in again this window, get bony up to fitness and see if we can get it going again. Siggy is gone and as was predicted by some, he’s not pulling up any trees whatsoever. Ye behind our players rather than obsess with a player who refused to go on tour the second an interest was shown.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 10:43]
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 11:05 - Jan 7 with 1499 viewswhoflungdung

Watched the cup game in a room full of mainly reds who were slagging off Siggy . He scores and shuts them up

He did that

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 12:20 - Jan 7 with 1455 viewsJango

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 11:05 - Jan 7 by whoflungdung

Watched the cup game in a room full of mainly reds who were slagging off Siggy . He scores and shuts them up

He did that

And they lost. There lies the problem with Siggy fans, he pops up and scored his 3rd league goal in 22 games and they forget he contributes nothing else during games unless he’s taking a free kick. He doesn’t hold the ball up well, he doesn’t take players on and drag defenders out, he doesn’t make driving runs with ball and very rarely plays defence splitting passes. He’s good at chasing players down and has a good strike on him. £37m/£45m not for me, and if Everton could go back I don’t think they’d be taking the option up.
Who is the best player? on 12:24 - Jan 7 with 1444 viewsNeath_Jack

Who is the best player? on 00:15 - Jan 7 by Kerouac

Shocking that 1 in 4 Jacks (if we are to take this poll as a representative sample) believe Jordan Ayew to be a better footballer than Gylfi Sigurdsson.

In terms of modern era Swans, Ayew is not even better than Stephen Dobbie or Jordi Gomez.

These people voting Ayew must literally have never kicked a football in their lives.

You shouldn't take polls on a nerd board so seriously.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who is the best player? on 12:45 - Jan 7 with 1428 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who is the best player? on 12:24 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

You shouldn't take polls on a nerd board so seriously.

That said, the 12 people who voted for Jordan Ayew should probably seek immediate medical help.

Poll: Tory leader

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 13:09 - Jan 7 with 1410 viewsAl_Bundy

A Bmw or a Kia .. i'll come back to you..
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 13:19 - Jan 7 with 1404 viewsJango

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 13:09 - Jan 7 by Al_Bundy

I’ve got an X3 and my brothers got a Kia Sportage. Given the opportunity I’d swap tomorrow. Bad example. I won’t be getting a bmw again.

Although I suppose a bmw is way overpriced for what you get and the Kia is the opposite. So maybe not such a bad example after all
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 13:24]
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 14:20 - Jan 7 with 1373 viewsE20Jack

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 13:09 - Jan 7 by Al_Bundy

That BMW is currently performing the same as that Kia, on the balance of that it seems an awful lot of money to pay for something that is doing the same thing.

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 14:38 - Jan 7 with 1352 viewsAmbergambler

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 14:20 - Jan 7 by E20Jack

That BMW is currently performing the same as that Kia, on the balance of that it seems an awful lot of money to pay for something that is doing the same thing.

What do you think Ayew's worth?
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 14:40 - Jan 7 with 1341 viewsE20Jack

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 14:38 - Jan 7 by Ambergambler

What do you think Ayew's worth?

No idea.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024