Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer red card 21:36 - Jan 6 with 6642 viewsPentyrchJack

I know it should have been a yellow card but I think he deserved a red card for the sheer stupidity and cynicism. Not the first time this season he has clipped an opponents heels because he is too lazy to track back and contes the ball. Should be offloaded to Falkirk.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Fer red card on 10:24 - Jan 7 with 3161 viewsBloodyhills

Fer red card on 10:12 - Jan 7 by Dewi1jack

No.
He was IMHO unfairly red carded for his stupidity. From the stands it looked like it should have been a yellow
He deserves a kick up the arze for his laziness
And being fined as much as the club can.
Taking cash away from players seems the only way to teach them/ wake them up.
Same as Naughton needs for his stupidity as well.

Would it be worth appealing the red as it should of been a yellow?
Or would that just be seen as a frivolous appeal and mean we, as a paper thin squad that needs everyone we can get, loses him for another game.

Agree, yellow it should be and the guy needs a huge kick up the arse for being too lazy to try and chase back and try and get a tackle in.

I think the red is going to be appealed.

I don't think it would be frivolous to appeal as it should have been a yellow and... the squad is a bit thin. :)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Fer red card on 10:27 - Jan 7 with 3149 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Appeal and ask the ref whether it endangered an opponent or prevented a goal scoring opportunity.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Fer red card on 10:30 - Jan 7 with 3143 viewsBloodyhills

Fer red card on 10:14 - Jan 7 by Newhousemustscore

In terms of consistency I'd love to know why, on Friday, Everton's Holgate can push a player over the advertising hoardings & into the crowd, scream in the face & put his hands on the referee & not even get booked, but Fer's trip on a player in his own half is deemed a straight red.

As you rightly pointed out there are huge problems with inconsistency. You'd think refs would have seminars/conferences etc, looking at possible rule interpretations and where they look at applying the rules consistently across the board.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Fer red card on 10:34 - Jan 7 with 3127 viewsgrabsplatter

We've got to appeal that, no doubting it's a yellow but a red card for is just wrong.
Leon used to do that regularly & so did Roberto.
The annoying professional foul, either by a shirt pull or trip, to stop a break happens all the time.
Fer red card on 10:36 - Jan 7 with 3122 viewsMrSwerve

Only ever seen a red for a cynical foul if it's the last man or is genuinely dangerous.

Fer's was neither of those.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Fer red card on 10:47 - Jan 7 with 3103 viewsJackUlation

It is not a case of deserved, there re yellow cars and red cards , that was a yellow, the referee should not be "considering" he should stick to the rules , that's what he is there for.
Fer red card on 15:36 - Jan 8 with 2937 viewsfelixstowe_jack

In the Referees report the sending of was for Violent Conduct not for Serious Foul play. Therefore Mr Taylor deemed that Fer had kicked an opponent not tripped an opponent.
A bit like Beckham's sending off in the World Cup.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 15:50]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Fer red card on 15:39 - Jan 8 with 2933 viewsMo_Wives

Fer red card on 15:36 - Jan 8 by felixstowe_jack

In the Referees report the sending of was for Violent Conduct not for Serious Foul play. Therefore Mr Taylor deemed that Fer had kicked an opponent not tripped an opponent.

Serious Fowl play...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Fer red card on 15:43 - Jan 8 with 2919 viewsOldjack

Yellow, but what a lazy git he is ,just couldn't be asked to run to put in a tidy tackle in .I hope he got a right rollicking off the Gov

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Fer red card on 15:49 - Jan 8 with 2908 viewsMrSwerve

Fer red card on 15:39 - Jan 8 by Mo_Wives

Serious Fowl play...

Joe Al-hen?

Sorry, that's the best I could come up with.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Fer red card on 15:50 - Jan 8 with 2901 viewsHighjack

Yeah there was more than an element of petulance about it. Completely see why the ref would give a red but we'd probably be up in arms in anger about this if it wasn't Leroy f ucking Fer.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Fer red card on 16:41 - Jan 8 with 2784 viewsswan65split

Fer red card on 10:14 - Jan 7 by Newhousemustscore

In terms of consistency I'd love to know why, on Friday, Everton's Holgate can push a player over the advertising hoardings & into the crowd, scream in the face & put his hands on the referee & not even get booked, but Fer's trip on a player in his own half is deemed a straight red.

2 reasons why
1. we are Swansea not classed as one of the elite.
2. It was Taylor.....he loves us doesn't he?
Fer red card on 18:04 - Jan 8 with 2701 viewslonglostjack

That was violent ???? Football is going to the dogs.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fer red card on 18:16 - Jan 8 with 2681 viewsmax936

Fer red card on 18:04 - Jan 8 by longlostjack

That was violent ???? Football is going to the dogs.

Noway was that violent conduct and it was never a Red, but I bet it won't get rescinded.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024