Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. 08:00 - Jan 7 with 16772 viewsjackeinstein

Surely the club should have a word and put a stop to it, he and his son are just embarrassing our club by continuing his twitter war of words step down and then play your Twitter game.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:25 - Jan 7 with 1443 viewsE20Jack

I would PM Phil but proxy servers dont allow that function by the look of it.

So on the subject of never banning anyone, although this account has been unbanned today from last nights banning - the IP is still banned as there are my new recently banned accounts attached to it. I woukd imagine the site owners would want to stop the use of this unprotected server use as much as possible, God knows what can be channelled through it. Have a word with whoever did it, I am sure they can tell you what the usernames were. Different variations of E20.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 16:26]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:26 - Jan 7 with 1441 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:18 - Jan 7 by Darran

I just had Lamb Chat,Cauliflower Bhaji and Bombay Potato’s.

Bombay potato’s what? And did you ask his permission?

Poll: Tory leader

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:26 - Jan 7 with 1437 viewsJackfath

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:24 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Meat content of a sausage should be 55-60% minimum. Anything lower and you’re eating unspeakable stuff.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 16:25]

Jesus. I go for 80% plus. Premium sausages.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:26 - Jan 7 with 1434 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:25 - Jan 7 by E20Jack

I would PM Phil but proxy servers dont allow that function by the look of it.

So on the subject of never banning anyone, although this account has been unbanned today from last nights banning - the IP is still banned as there are my new recently banned accounts attached to it. I woukd imagine the site owners would want to stop the use of this unprotected server use as much as possible, God knows what can be channelled through it. Have a word with whoever did it, I am sure they can tell you what the usernames were. Different variations of E20.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 16:26]

Why so many accounts?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:27 - Jan 7 with 1418 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:26 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Jesus. I go for 80% plus. Premium sausages.

I did say at a minimum. I too tend to go for the higher percentages. The Mrs loves Richmond. Rank they are. Meat content less than 40% too.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:28 - Jan 7 with 1418 viewsJackfath

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:26 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Why so many accounts?

Never understood people who have more than one.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:28 - Jan 7 with 1418 viewsCooperman

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:23 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Castell Howell.

I had some delicious ones over Christmas in London. They were very fat and meaty. Beef and Pork ones. No fat when cooking them. Proper sausages.

Your sausage thread provided a wide range of opinion over the subject.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:29 - Jan 7 with 1404 viewsDarran

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:26 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Why so many accounts?

Because he’s a troll but you already know that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:30 - Jan 7 with 1401 viewsNeath_Jack

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:24 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Meat content of a sausage should be 55-60% minimum. Anything lower and you’re eating unspeakable stuff.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 16:25]

Richmond sausages are very low for a premium (popular) make. I was very surprised by them, 40% if memory serves me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:30 - Jan 7 with 1400 viewsmax936

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 15:10 - Jan 7 by whoflungdung

HP Sauce ?
Almost as bad as Daddies ,which is clearly sexist. Probably banned now due to trans gender issues .

In west Wirral we simply have sauces on meals. In Birkenhead and other east Wirral places it's gravy ( made with glowed ear granules) .

The only gravy ffs is Northern Gravy

Never forget your roots Richie a Sunday dinner wouldn't be with out proper Gravy, you can take the man out of Manselton but never Manselton out of the man, never a truer word that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:32 - Jan 7 with 1381 viewsE20Jack

Why so many accounts?

Because I was banned. Thought it would be obvious from my post.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:33 - Jan 7 with 1377 viewsexiledclaseboy

My niece’s fiancé had brown sauce with his Christmas dinner cos he doesn’t like gravy. Freak.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:34 - Jan 7 with 1366 viewsCooperman

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:32 - Jan 7 by E20Jack

Because I was banned. Thought it would be obvious from my post.

How do you receive notification of a ban?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:35 - Jan 7 with 1355 viewsE20Jack

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:34 - Jan 7 by Cooperman

You dont, you just cannot log in.

But if you click on the username on the forum it says "user no longer exists".

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:36 - Jan 7 with 1353 viewsPhil_S

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:33 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

My niece’s fiancé had brown sauce with his Christmas dinner cos he doesn’t like gravy. Freak.

The father in law used to do that when I first got together with Mrs S. Very odd indeed. Gravy as well mind.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:38 - Jan 7 with 1334 viewsJackfath

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:30 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

Richmond sausages are very low for a premium (popular) make. I was very surprised by them, 40% if memory serves me.

Seen the fat in them after a good grilling?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:39 - Jan 7 with 1329 viewsJackfath

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:33 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Weird. You should have given him custard instead.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:40 - Jan 7 with 1316 viewsJackfath

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:34 - Jan 7 by Cooperman

I was banned once for 30 minutes. It was hell.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:40 - Jan 7 with 1315 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:39 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Weird. You should have given him custard instead.

I was all for excommunicating him from the family but I’d already argued with my brother in law in Xmas day so I didn’t want to make any more waves.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:40 - Jan 7 with 1315 viewsNeath_Jack

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:38 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Seen the fat in them after a good grilling?

I haven't eaten them for years since i saw the meat content.

Any recommendations for locally sourced sausages from supermarkets?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:42 - Jan 7 with 1298 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:40 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

Tesco finest pork and leek sausages. Fantastic they are, and 80% meat.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:43 - Jan 7 with 1292 viewsLeonWasGod

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:28 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Never understood people who have more than one.

You need two to make a proper sausage bap. Unless you have bacon or an egg, and then one is ok.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:43 - Jan 7 with 1287 viewsNeath_Jack

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:42 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Tesco finest pork and leek sausages. Fantastic they are, and 80% meat.

I've got those for tea

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:45 - Jan 7 with 1280 viewsCooperman

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:40 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

I’ve found Edwards of Conwy fare quite palatable (>70% pork), picked them up in Tesco. I guess there’s a more local offering of equal standing though, just maybe not in a supermarket

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:47 - Jan 7 with 1273 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:43 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

I've got those for tea

Ooh. Can I come?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024