Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas and Carol 16:58 - Jan 13 with 6190 viewsicecoldjack

2 of the worst footballers to play for us in a long while. Tom is absolutely weak in the mind and body and Clucas is just a very poor lower league footballer that while may try is just so far short of Prem level it's an utter joke we paid £17m for him .

The game ? well, we are at least fighting but are probably down after not winning today, i thought Jordan Ayew was one of our best and has been last few games, he has at least made up for his woeful showing against Liverpool.

VDH, special mention, stuck to his task, struggled but just about did enough, produced a great cross for the goal and has probably shown in 2 games that he's one of the best crossers at the club! and in a nut shell that proves why we are going down, poor quality all over the field and no chance of replacing dross like Clucas and Carol who will be bleeding us dry in L1 in a few years time .
Clucas and Carol on 16:59 - Jan 13 with 4810 views34dfgdf54

Carroll in the Championship is a massive no no. He’s got to go.
Clucas and Carol on 17:06 - Jan 13 with 4688 viewsicecoldjack

Agree, but who the fook will want the likes of Carol and Cluless ? the real worry ofr me is that they are so bad there will be absolutely no takers for them!

My comments RE Carol on this forum are there for all to see, the fact we already saw him him close up in our first season and he couldn't get near our midfield then ! yet we sign him later and he's now a first team starter who plays nearly every week ? c'mon !

Clucas i just feel sorry for, in as much as you can feel sorry for someone earning 50 k a week ! i'd love to meet his agent ! he actually hides on the field, in fact both of them hide, been saying this for weeks also, both have a knack of placing an opposition player between tham and the ball.

Absolute frauds the pair of them.
Clucas and Carol on 17:08 - Jan 13 with 4653 viewsmagicdaps10

to the original poster........you obviously didnt see Leigh De-Vulgt play!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Clucas and Carol on 17:13 - Jan 13 with 4578 viewsFlashberryjack

Clucas and Carol on 16:59 - Jan 13 by 34dfgdf54

Carroll in the Championship is a massive no no. He’s got to go.

Where to ? who the hell would have him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clucas and Carol on 17:15 - Jan 13 with 4539 viewslifelong

One of the commentators said that Ki, Carroll and Clucas have scored one goal between them this season.... shocking.
Clucas and Carol on 17:18 - Jan 13 with 4486 viewsDarran

Clucas and Carol on 17:15 - Jan 13 by lifelong

One of the commentators said that Ki, Carroll and Clucas have scored one goal between them this season.... shocking.

And that was in training.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clucas and Carol on 17:20 - Jan 13 with 4462 viewsNewhousemustscore

The weird thing with Carroll (& also Fer) is that we were given a chance to look at the goods before buying them. Who viewed their loan stints with us & thought "yes, I think we should buy".
Clucas and Carol on 17:21 - Jan 13 with 4450 viewsItchySphincter

Clucas and Carol on 17:06 - Jan 13 by icecoldjack

Agree, but who the fook will want the likes of Carol and Cluless ? the real worry ofr me is that they are so bad there will be absolutely no takers for them!

My comments RE Carol on this forum are there for all to see, the fact we already saw him him close up in our first season and he couldn't get near our midfield then ! yet we sign him later and he's now a first team starter who plays nearly every week ? c'mon !

Clucas i just feel sorry for, in as much as you can feel sorry for someone earning 50 k a week ! i'd love to meet his agent ! he actually hides on the field, in fact both of them hide, been saying this for weeks also, both have a knack of placing an opposition player between tham and the ball.

Absolute frauds the pair of them.

I agree they weren't great but why give our other players, especially midfielders a pass. At least have a bit of balance. Anthony.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Clucas and Carol on 17:24 - Jan 13 with 4421 viewsJack59

Yes, I doubt any other club would be interested in either of them unless the price was down below £1 million. One or two Championship sides may take a chance on them then.
Apart from his cross for the goal I thought VDH looked out of sorts, but he's been much improved at CB in recent weeks, and I'm not going to blame him for being put into that RB position, it's needed strengthening for the last three years, so only management to blame for that.
The money that was wasted on TC and Clucas when we couldn't afford Joe was criminal.
Clucas and Carol on 17:24 - Jan 13 with 4417 viewsicecoldjack

Clucas and Carol on 17:08 - Jan 13 by magicdaps10

Yes i did mate . The difference back then is that we paid peanuts and got monkies, but if you put a Leigh or Darren perret or a sober shaun chapple into todays team they'd do no worse !
In fact shaun probably would have run the show today Newcastle were so poor !
Clucas and Carol on 17:27 - Jan 13 with 4383 viewsFlashberryjack

We were in the lower divisions then, and to be fair, Clucas wouldn't have looked out of place at that level either.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clucas and Carol on 17:28 - Jan 13 with 4378 viewsyescomeon

Our squads biggest weakness is it's mentality. Carroll and Ki are some of the worst offenders in this regard. With Clucas I think it is a combination of trying too hard and not being very good. Ayew is a weird one, his selfishness and lack of vision on the ball frustrates me, but he's getting goals to win us points so he can crack on. VDH might be one of my favourite players in the team right now, not technically great, but is the sort of character you want, and we could do with a few more players like him.

Upthecity!

Clucas and Carol on 17:29 - Jan 13 with 4359 viewsLoyal

Clucas and Carol on 17:20 - Jan 13 by Newhousemustscore

The weird thing with Carroll (& also Fer) is that we were given a chance to look at the goods before buying them. Who viewed their loan stints with us & thought "yes, I think we should buy".

Fer offers far more than any of them.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clucas and Carol on 17:30 - Jan 13 with 4356 viewsjasper_T

Clucas and Carol on 17:29 - Jan 13 by Loyal

Fer offers far more than any of them.

To the opposition.
Clucas and Carol on 17:33 - Jan 13 with 4329 viewsItchySphincter

Clucas and Carol on 17:24 - Jan 13 by icecoldjack

Yes i did mate . The difference back then is that we paid peanuts and got monkies, but if you put a Leigh or Darren perret or a sober shaun chapple into todays team they'd do no worse !
In fact shaun probably would have run the show today Newcastle were so poor !

Are you just going to down arrow my every post? Childish.

What about the question I asked?

Clucas and Carol on 17:35 - Jan 13 with 4314 viewsicecoldjack

Clucas and Carol on 17:28 - Jan 13 by yescomeon

Our squads biggest weakness is it's mentality. Carroll and Ki are some of the worst offenders in this regard. With Clucas I think it is a combination of trying too hard and not being very good. Ayew is a weird one, his selfishness and lack of vision on the ball frustrates me, but he's getting goals to win us points so he can crack on. VDH might be one of my favourite players in the team right now, not technically great, but is the sort of character you want, and we could do with a few more players like him.

And not being technically great his team mates decided to feed him the ball in awkward positions for most of the 2 nd half !!

I thought he did better as the game went on longer, it doesn;t help him when he has a different centre half inside him either, so overall while the opposition got the better of him he stuck to it and asked questions in the other half of the field too, best crosser of a ball at the club ? kinda sums up just how poor our overall quality is these days !
Clucas and Carol on 17:35 - Jan 13 with 4314 viewsItchySphincter

Clucas and Carol on 17:28 - Jan 13 by yescomeon

Spot on. We have a midfield of bottlers. Clear as day. Amazing some so called footy fans can't seem to detect this.

Clucas and Carol on 17:46 - Jan 13 with 4226 viewsItchySphincter

Okay Alan, since you and Anthony appear to be following me around down arrowing whilst not addressing my respectfully offered opinions I would be interested to hear you counter my points and sing the virtues of these players that you do obviously believe to be doing a good job.

I remain to be convinced but I'm open to your opinion.

Clucas and Carol on 17:48 - Jan 13 with 4210 viewsEU5Makaveli

Behave
Clucas and Carol on 17:52 - Jan 13 with 4166 viewsicecoldjack

Clucas and Carol on 17:35 - Jan 13 by ItchySphincter

Spot on. We have a midfield of bottlers. Clear as day. Amazing some so called footy fans can't seem to detect this.

So you comment in one thread that Clucas is being hard done by and then on this thread decide that we have a midfield of bottlers.
So you run with the Fox and the Hounds ? or in other words are totally fooking clueless on this subject !
Clucas and Carol on 17:56 - Jan 13 with 4134 viewslifelong

Clucas and Carol on 17:18 - Jan 13 by Darran

And that was in training.

I was shouting at Ki today from my front room, does that remind you of someone? 😀
Clucas and Carol on 18:11 - Jan 13 with 4058 viewssP7qupUf

The Championship is full of teams that are big and physically strong. That lot will get eaten alive. Not to mention the relentless programme of fixtures.

Oh for Ferrie Bodde!!
Clucas and Carol on 18:29 - Jan 13 with 3993 viewsjedmo_jack

Tom Carroll is next level sh!t.

How does he get in the team every week? AND on the wing?! Just play Narsingh over him for crying out loud.

He's a scared little schoolboy. There was a moment in the match where he had the ball facing forward with ample space and two toon defenders not really closing him down and he STILL turned round and passed it backwards...

It's like they cottoned on to not having to pressure him as he'll never go forward, f***ing pussy, sick of it.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 18:30]
Clucas and Carol on 18:48 - Jan 13 with 3921 viewsDeanoS

Pecking order for CM
1. LB, Ki
2. TC, SC, LF, RS
3. JF
4. U23s

Mesa has to go asap and replace with creative CAM. £11m down the drain
Clucas and Carol on 19:02 - Jan 13 with 3895 viewsItchySphincter

Clucas and Carol on 17:52 - Jan 13 by icecoldjack

So you comment in one thread that Clucas is being hard done by and then on this thread decide that we have a midfield of bottlers.
So you run with the Fox and the Hounds ? or in other words are totally fooking clueless on this subject !

Context Anthony.

You're singling out Clucas, my point was that Carrol/Ki were worse, geddit?

I'm wondering why you chose to single out the player who was the least bad of the three, plus I offered my opinion as to why there are mitigating circumstances for his performances. What's Ki's excuse for turning in cowardly performances for the best part of three years? It's really not that difficult to understand is it Anthony?
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 19:04]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024