Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL 10:13 - Jan 15 with 3223 viewstheloneranger

This story says it all about modern day footballers. The player and agent are no longer interested in winning trophies... it's all about money.

Sanchez is already a very rich young man, and he turns down the chance of winning 4 trophies for even more money!!

I can remember many years ago talking to Ivor Allchurch when he was unloading newspapers off the early morning train at High Street station, a few years after he had retired from football!!

What a total gentleman and outstanding footballer.

These modern day footballers....actors... are a bunch of greedy b*stards..!!

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/amp/news/manchester-city-pull-plug-on-alexis-sanchez-d

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 10:20 - Jan 15 with 3184 viewsLegend83

He's a c*nt.
MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 10:22 - Jan 15 with 3170 viewsSmellyplumz

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 10:20 - Jan 15 by Legend83

He's a c*nt.

Most of them are cůnts

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 11:09 - Jan 15 with 3048 viewsPrivate_Partz

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 10:22 - Jan 15 by Smellyplumz

Most of them are cůnts

I blame the greedheads who created the environment for the players and agents to operate in. We have not got to look any further than our own club for some examples of such people.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 11:39 - Jan 15 with 2986 viewsairedale

Yeah none of us would do it.
MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 17:32 - Jan 15 with 2629 viewsGlyn1

Moving nearer to home - it's reported that Alfie Mawson currently gets £15k a week, and Moyes is prepared to offer him £60k. No-one would blame him if he went back to London.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 18:21 - Jan 15 with 2534 viewsLeonWasGod

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 10:20 - Jan 15 by Legend83

He's a c*nt.

I suspect this is all to do with his agent. These are the parasites of the modern game; sowing discontent and engineering moves just so they can get another pay check.
MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 18:33 - Jan 15 with 2498 viewsyescomeon

"Sanchez is already a very rich young man, and he turns down the chance of winning 4 trophies for even more money!!"

Could argue he did that already when he left Barcelona.

Upthecity!

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 18:39 - Jan 15 with 2471 viewssainthelens

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 17:32 - Jan 15 by Glyn1

Moving nearer to home - it's reported that Alfie Mawson currently gets £15k a week, and Moyes is prepared to offer him £60k. No-one would blame him if he went back to London.

If he doesn't wanna stay, I'd say fck him and drive him there myself.
Login to get fewer ads

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 18:42 - Jan 15 with 2454 viewsNeath_Jack

"Goal has learned that the final straw came when Alexis’ agent, Fernando Felicevich, informed City in the past 48 hours that United are willing to pay more money in both wages and extra fees".

And only a fool would not request that Man City match the offer. It's not his fault that people are willing to pay obscene amounts of money for his, and others services. Too many people live in envy of others.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 22:56 - Jan 15 with 2241 viewstheloneranger

Man Utd willing to pay Arsenal £35M, his agent £5M and Sanchez £350K a week

Edit.....

Man City willing to pay Arsenal £20M, his agent £0 and Sanchez £290K a week.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 23:12]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 23:30 - Jan 15 with 2204 viewsbuilthjack

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 22:56 - Jan 15 by theloneranger

Edit.....

Obscene

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 23:42 - Jan 15 with 2186 viewsswanforthemoney

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 22:56 - Jan 15 by theloneranger

Edit.....

350k, is that every week?

I stand in the North Stand

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 06:29 - Jan 16 with 2088 viewsNOTRAC

It's not going to be long before there will be a European league, and then a world league.
That time can't come quick enough for me, as then apart from three or four teams in this country football will return to some degree of normality.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 14:58 - Jan 16 with 1919 viewsAmbergambler

Footballers today are bought and sold by investors like any other commodity. It's all just business.
It's only the fans that care about loyalty and morality.
MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 15:08 - Jan 16 with 1904 viewsyescomeon

MAN CITY PULL PLUG ON ALEXIS SANCHEZ DEAL on 06:29 - Jan 16 by NOTRAC

It's not going to be long before there will be a European league, and then a world league.
That time can't come quick enough for me, as then apart from three or four teams in this country football will return to some degree of normality.

Hear hear, my feelings exactly. And like the champions league I wouldn't give a toss about it.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024