Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again 19:01 - Jan 16 with 4553 viewsbazzool

So once again we get no one filming our game which means no streams, only radio, better than nothing but why aint it being shown , theres only 1 other match on
Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 19:03 - Jan 16 with 4542 viewsLeonWasGod

They'll be filming it as there will be highlights. That's the mad thing about it.
Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 19:06 - Jan 16 with 4524 viewsOldjack

I'm going down ,but somehow i'm not looking forward to it ,i bet the 2000+ Wolves fans are though .Ialways remember us playing Fulham in a replay at theirs, 3-4000 jacks travelled ,god they were good times aye

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 19:11 - Jan 16 with 4496 viewsshandyjack

featured commentary on talksport tomorrow for those like me unable to get to the game

Poll: Expectation for the season

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 19:13 - Jan 16 with 4478 viewsunion_jack

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 19:06 - Jan 16 by Oldjack

I'm going down ,but somehow i'm not looking forward to it ,i bet the 2000+ Wolves fans are though .Ialways remember us playing Fulham in a replay at theirs, 3-4000 jacks travelled ,god they were good times aye

Weather looking really bad for the game.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 19:15 - Jan 16 with 4474 viewssainthelens

Me to Oldjack, looking forward as both teams have nothing to lose, should be open game, and as CC is attack minded be interesting to see how it goes.
Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 19:32 - Jan 16 with 4419 viewsairedale

Memories hey, they light the corners of my mind, misty water-coloured memories of the way we were. Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind, smiles we gave to one another, for the way we were.

Can it be that it was all so simple then or has time rewritten every line? If we had the chance to do it all again tell me, would we, could we?

Memories may be beautiful and yet, what's too painful to remember we simply choose to forget. So I reckon it's the laughter we will remember, whenever we remember of the way we were.

Aye, those were the days
Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 20:49 - Jan 16 with 4266 viewsoldgrey

That's something else we can look forward to next season give the dearth of championship game streaming. Looks like we will have to brush the dust of the old wireless and check the batteries.
Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 23:24 - Jan 16 with 4040 viewsWxmJax

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 19:32 - Jan 16 by airedale

Memories hey, they light the corners of my mind, misty water-coloured memories of the way we were. Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind, smiles we gave to one another, for the way we were.

Can it be that it was all so simple then or has time rewritten every line? If we had the chance to do it all again tell me, would we, could we?

Memories may be beautiful and yet, what's too painful to remember we simply choose to forget. So I reckon it's the laughter we will remember, whenever we remember of the way we were.

Aye, those were the days

They're not the lyrics to those were the days

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 23:29 - Jan 16 with 4029 viewsWxmJax

They're not the lyrics to the way we were, either. Light, man, light, not like.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 00:28 - Jan 17 with 3938 viewsgrfn

oh god i really dont understand that...
it really sucks for supporters not from Wales, such as me, unable to attend the game at the Liberty
Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 00:42 - Jan 17 with 3927 viewsswans11

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 00:28 - Jan 17 by grfn

oh god i really dont understand that...
it really sucks for supporters not from Wales, such as me, unable to attend the game at the Liberty

it's on talk sport and you can listen for free via official site these days
Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 00:48 - Jan 17 with 3922 viewsLeonWasGod

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 00:42 - Jan 17 by swans11

it's on talk sport and you can listen for free via official site these days

And the official site commentary works overseas too, so no regional restrictions (at least for the US)
Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 07:01 - Jan 17 with 3774 viewsSTID2017

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 19:32 - Jan 16 by airedale

Aye, those were the days

Attended the home game and remember the winners drew Man Utd home.
I was dreaming of seeing us pit ourselves against a top team.
Wouldn't that have been great ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 10:11 - Jan 17 with 3573 viewsSgorioFruit

Going down to watch swans get hammered by wolves on a freezing cold night?
Can’t think of anything worse.
SgorioFruit will be missing it tonight.
I will let him know.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 11:15 - Jan 17 with 3502 viewsSeaJack

Try Vipbox. There's a link there for the game. Not sure if it will work later on this evening but at least there's a chance we can watch the game.
Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 12:53 - Jan 17 with 3402 viewsstevethejack

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 11:15 - Jan 17 by SeaJack

Try Vipbox. There's a link there for the game. Not sure if it will work later on this evening but at least there's a chance we can watch the game.

Not being shown by any broadcaster in the world, so no stream will be available.

Only possible chance is if someone with the equipment to pick up a feed for the game broadcasting it on a streaming site. Conditional on if a feed is available. There wasn't one for any of the other replays last night other than the game broadcast by BT.
Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 12:59 - Jan 17 with 3378 viewsSwanjaxs

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 12:53 - Jan 17 by stevethejack

Not being shown by any broadcaster in the world, so no stream will be available.

Only possible chance is if someone with the equipment to pick up a feed for the game broadcasting it on a streaming site. Conditional on if a feed is available. There wasn't one for any of the other replays last night other than the game broadcast by BT.

PPTV in China are broadcasting the game so a slight chance of a stream I suppose

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 14:21 - Jan 17 with 3269 viewsswan65split

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 12:59 - Jan 17 by Swanjaxs

PPTV in China are broadcasting the game so a slight chance of a stream I suppose

as above, but not relying on it.
Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 14:31 - Jan 17 with 3259 viewsJoshTheJack

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 12:59 - Jan 17 by Swanjaxs

They were listed as showing the first game.So i wouldn't get our hopes up.
Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 17:12 - Jan 17 with 3015 viewsAnotherJohn

Not sure whether I understand. I did manage to find a stream for the first game, though I'm not sure if the source was PPTV.
Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 17:25 - Jan 17 with 2970 viewsLandore_Jack

Could try this:

http://premierleague-lives.com/live/live-stream-a-1/channel-1/

#backtojack

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 19:42 - Jan 17 with 2576 viewsMattG

Tomorrows game v wolves no stream again on 17:25 - Jan 17 by Landore_Jack

Could try this:

http://premierleague-lives.com/live/live-stream-a-1/channel-1/

How many clicks / potential virus downloads does it take to actually get to a stream?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024