Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton had a good game. 21:59 - Jan 22 with 9201 viewsItchySphincter

They all gave 110% except the Korean Beckham.

Horrible to watch that sitting back in the second half but we're starting to look like a team of men.
Fantastic effort.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:20 - Jan 22 with 1381 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Let it go itchy

We just beat Liverpool 1-0

Ki will start every game , he’s the only one with a bit of class

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:22 - Jan 22 with 1370 viewsItchySphincter

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:18 - Jan 22 by PozuelosSideys

Tbf, youve never liked Ki

I have mun!! If he plays half tidy I will like him again. He's a coward and a liabiliy though, which makes it hard to like him. A passenger today when he wasn't trying to help Liverpool out.

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:22 - Jan 22 with 1369 viewsoldcob

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:13 - Jan 22 by harryhpalmer

considering he's been out for a month...

Mawson easily MoM for me, even discounting his goal. Naughts was poor first half but excellent second half. I thought Ki did okay. Once again Fab did all that was required of him and then some. Fer worked hard for the 90 and played well. What a good player Fer can be when he puts it in (not often enough, I must admit)
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 20:28]
Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:24 - Jan 22 with 1355 viewsPozuelosSideys

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:22 - Jan 22 by ItchySphincter

I have mun!! If he plays half tidy I will like him again. He's a coward and a liabiliy though, which makes it hard to like him. A passenger today when he wasn't trying to help Liverpool out.

I know what you mean tbh. Hes super frustrating most of the time. Looked genuinely top quality in that one season, but the rest of the time looks half-arsed. Itll be his last season here anyway.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:24 - Jan 22 with 1354 viewsJonTheJack

First half, Ki, Dyer, Mawson and Ayew were excellent.

The second half was an incredible effort by everyone to keep their concentration while clearly being completely knackered. Mawson just grew and grew and VDH also very assured with the amount of narrow balls being played by Liverpool.
Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:26 - Jan 22 with 1344 viewsyescomeon

Ki shit and Ayew man of the match? Mad how much the game is open to interpretation.

Upthecity!

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:28 - Jan 22 with 1339 viewsItchySphincter

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:26 - Jan 22 by yescomeon

Ki shit and Ayew man of the match? Mad how much the game is open to interpretation.

Brilliant init...

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:28 - Jan 22 with 1334 viewsscruffyjack

We won, but he didn’t have a good game.
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:29 - Jan 22 with 1328 viewsItchySphincter

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:28 - Jan 22 by scruffyjack

Never does.

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:30 - Jan 22 with 1323 viewsWarwickHunt

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:28 - Jan 22 by scruffyjack

Good second half, shocking first half.

We still need a right back. And a left back.
Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:32 - Jan 22 with 1313 viewsyescomeon

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:28 - Jan 22 by ItchySphincter

Brilliant init...

Certainly makes a football message board more interesting.

Upthecity!

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:36 - Jan 22 with 1294 viewsSwanseajill

Just got home and still buzzing from the game.

What a tense last twenty minutes, watching our team defend, and almost to a man they were running on fumes with no gas left in their tanks.
All deserve some praise but Fab was my man of the match. The rest of them were outstanding. It's some time since I've felt I had my monies worth after a game. And btw..I renewed my ST...before tonight's game.

Confidence has to be high now, let's see what we're made of lads.
Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:39 - Jan 22 with 1281 viewsmax936

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 22:41 - Jan 22 by ItchySphincter

I had Ayew down as MOTM.

A message in dispatches for Fer to, I thought he put a real good shift in tonight, agree on Ayew he was pissed right off when he was subbed, I like that in a player.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 23:43]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:45 - Jan 22 with 1270 viewsItchySphincter

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:39 - Jan 22 by max936

A message in dispatches for Fer to, I thought he put a real good shift in tonight, agree on Ayew he was pissed right off when he was subbed, I like that in a player.

I think he was pissed off because he'd picked up a knock. I think Fer is a very good footballer - flawed maybe but probably one of our best actual footballers.

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:47 - Jan 22 with 1260 viewsairedale

Ayew and his brawd go wild in the country regularly for me, plenty of dog there.
Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:48 - Jan 22 with 1255 viewsBloodyhills

I thought all of the team worked hard and put a shift in. Don't see the need to slag any players after a solid team performance.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 04:51 - Jan 23 with 1171 viewsWhiterockin

Glad to see Fer mentioned he was brilliant tonight, got right into the faces of the Liverpool players. We should do this more to the top teams and not stand off and admire.
Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 06:50 - Jan 23 with 1138 viewsDr_Winston

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 23:45 - Jan 22 by ItchySphincter

I think he was pissed off because he'd picked up a knock. I think Fer is a very good footballer - flawed maybe but probably one of our best actual footballers.

Ability wise he's up there. Getting it out of him consistently is the problem. For me he generally plays too deep.

Naughton was shit first half. Decent second. Ki was Ki. Some nice touches but no bottle.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 07:03 - Jan 23 with 1116 viewsbarry_island

You're right Ki was Ki. He remains one of the few who can move the ball n quickly and then looks for space, the Swansea Way. Apparently looking for space means he is then "marking space". Still however, I wish he'd put in a few more tackles.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 07:10 - Jan 23 with 1107 viewsAndy1300

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 22:41 - Jan 22 by ItchySphincter

I had Ayew down as MOTM.

So did I and a couple of guys next to me.

Ayew showed the spirit that the whole squad need

Number 1 team in Wales

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 07:10 - Jan 23 with 1107 viewsswancity

Naughton had another good game. His second half tackle in the penalty area was a moment particular class. Ki also did well, lots of chasing shadows for our team and with only 28% possession your midfield is going to be working over time so to keep a clean sheet everyone deserves high praise. Fabianski again along with Manson were 10/10 performers though.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 07:12 - Jan 23 with 1107 viewsgiantstoneater

I`m veering towards the fact that Ki was neither poor or excellent he had a reasonable game and looked very tired towards the end unsurprising really as he has been out for a while and like Bony needs game time to regain fitness. A massive performance from the whole team really and a disciplined performance from the defence not to give them too many set pieces and the one good one they had Fab was equal to the task. A tough away cup game next Sat and some players will be rested I`m sure with The Gooners coming up but we need to keep the run going. Well done to the support I`m sure the players were lifted by the backing they had lets keep going. 8 days left in the window lets do something please!!
Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 07:22 - Jan 23 with 1096 viewsbuilthjack

Ki was excellent for 70 minutes then tired badly, as most would if out for a while. Lack of investment meant there was nobody on ghe bench to do his job. The Ki haters are out in force here.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 11:13 - Jan 23 with 1041 viewsOldjack

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 22:06 - Jan 22 by ItchySphincter

I wonder how Alan will spin it.

Naughton shouldn't be anywhere near that team , he was awful as per. Ki was no worse or better than anyone else ,apart from Mawson who was outstanding ,now fuk off dull boy !
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 11:15]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 11:16 - Jan 23 with 1035 viewsperchrockjack

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 11:13 - Jan 23 by Oldjack

Naughton shouldn't be anywhere near that team , he was awful as per. Ki was no worse or better than anyone else ,apart from Mawson who was outstanding ,now fuk off dull boy !
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 11:15]

Nobody " hates" players just the way they play or don't.
Subtle difference

I did think fabianski last night was epic .

Whatever else, we must hang on to Mawson

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024