Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. 23:38 - Jan 22 with 3674 viewsTheResurrection

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jurgen-klopp-apologises-after-clash

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 23:40 - Jan 22 with 3646 viewsPozuelosSideys

Whoever he is. Good lad!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 23:42 - Jan 22 with 3589 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Facking brilliant Res

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 23:43 - Jan 22 with 3577 viewsTheResurrection

Oh the Centre stand days haha.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 23:44 - Jan 22 with 3556 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 23:43 - Jan 22 by TheResurrection

Oh the Centre stand days haha.

Indeed we need some more of that

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 23:45 - Jan 22 with 3527 viewsTheResurrection

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 23:44 - Jan 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed we need some more of that

Definitely mate we were vicious in those days

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 23:52 - Jan 22 with 3455 viewsSwanseajill

It was just after a Liverpool player had gone down in the box. Probably Klopp heard someone near me accuse the player of diving. ( a guess on my part) but Klopp was furious and kept the exchange going, and complained to the fourth official.
Just like the old days, passion in the stands.😬
This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 23:59 - Jan 22 with 3376 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 23:45 - Jan 22 by TheResurrection

Lots of praise for the north bank and rightly so

The centre stand was toxic when needed

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 00:17 - Jan 23 with 3179 viewsFireboy2

Thats the way it should be

Not just in the stands but on the pitch as well

We need the players having a go at oppo players and the ref nit just taking it up the harris all he time

Showing a bit of fight

Just like tonight
Login to get fewer ads

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 07:03 - Jan 23 with 2793 viewsjackal

He did it last season when some around me accused Sturridge of diving.
This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 07:24 - Jan 23 with 2693 viewsLoyal

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 23:45 - Jan 22 by TheResurrection

Won a few points for sure.
Intimidation.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 07:29 - Jan 23 with 2666 viewsdickythorpe

Funny how Klopp wasn't on the pitch at the final whistle? Can't keep him off when they win, I think he's vastly overrated and plays up to the cameras.
Totally unprofessional to get rattled by some mush in the crowd.
This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 09:04 - Jan 23 with 2455 viewsPapaLazarou

Klopp is awfully precious. Can remember him having a barney with Curt on the touchline last season as well.
This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 09:46 - Jan 23 with 2318 viewsJackSkellington

As football managers go, I like Klopp. He's passionate and he gives a shit, and if it leads to him doing things which look unprofessional then I'd rather see that than the likes of Clement's emotionless, impassive blank stare.
This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 10:52 - Jan 23 with 2124 viewsBloodyhills

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 09:46 - Jan 23 by JackSkellington

As football managers go, I like Klopp. He's passionate and he gives a shit, and if it leads to him doing things which look unprofessional then I'd rather see that than the likes of Clement's emotionless, impassive blank stare.

I like Klopp, he's real and passionate about the game. Crap at setting up a defence though.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 11:06 - Jan 23 with 2076 viewsQJumpingJack

The Centre Stand vs Rushden & Petty in 2001 at its very best.
This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 11:14 - Jan 23 with 2048 views1983

I remember Dave Penny warming up for Cardiff along the centre stand when he had not long left Swansea for Cardiff and half the centre stand singing "we know where you live"
Fair play to him he was laughing and give us the thumbs up.

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 11:39 - Jan 23 with 1987 viewsswanjackal

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 09:46 - Jan 23 by JackSkellington

We as fans are an odd bunch. we want passion from our own team but are not too keen on it from others. I have no real opinion on Klopp (other than he strikes me as being a naturist), but it's good to see a reaction by a manager when things are going wrong, and also having the awareness that he had gone too far and apologising.

I personally enjoy the pantomime that is being sucked out of the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 11:58 - Jan 23 with 1929 viewsPrivate_Partz

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 11:39 - Jan 23 by swanjackal

We as fans are an odd bunch. we want passion from our own team but are not too keen on it from others. I have no real opinion on Klopp (other than he strikes me as being a naturist), but it's good to see a reaction by a manager when things are going wrong, and also having the awareness that he had gone too far and apologising.

I personally enjoy the pantomime that is being sucked out of the game.

I like characters in the game. Makes it more interesting.
I remember many moons ago in a reserve game when Frank McClintock went for me and my old man.
We had been on the bevy and giving him a load of stick.
He had one foot in the stand ready to go for us and Ken Shellitoe held him back ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 12:19 - Jan 23 with 1874 viewsswanjackal

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 11:58 - Jan 23 by Private_Partz

I like characters in the game. Makes it more interesting.
I remember many moons ago in a reserve game when Frank McClintock went for me and my old man.
We had been on the bevy and giving him a load of stick.
He had one foot in the stand ready to go for us and Ken Shellitoe held him back ;-)

:)

Can't beat bravado fair play.

Never had a problem with a footballer, but walking home from the final league game of the 98/99 season had a run in with a couple of rugby players. I used to live on Bryn Road, and had one or two sherbets in me when walking home, and as I passed the entrance to the lounge of St Helens, some midget bald tool walked backwards down the steps and barged into me. He turned around grabbed me and started mouthing me. I'm not a small guy myself, so thought "okay this seems a little inevitable", so was readying to have a go back when I saw two monsters walking down the steps towards me with the same blazers on. My mate I walking with shit himself and run up the road. They grabbed the guy and dragged him onto a coach before anything happened.

That angry midget was Richard Cockerill and one of the two was Martin Johnson and some south African monster. No idea who they were until I caught up with my mate who broke the land speed record running away and he told me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

This lad. Top marks son. Bit of the Old Vetch Treatment. on 17:44 - Jan 23 with 1511 viewsgiantstoneater

Klopp walks the tightrope between madness and sanity perhaps it's those glasses!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024