Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday shit support 17:26 - Feb 17 with 62093 viewsLoyal

Apparently its the new big thing.
Lets see what these minnows with big egos bring to Swansea compared to our 1,372 at 12.30pm on a televised game day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:36 - Feb 20 with 2881 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:31 - Feb 20 by sainthelens

Does anyone have the same image of Byron as I do ? Sad lonely 50 something, trousers round his ankles whilst reading one of Anus" books in a dingy 1 bed flat in Splott.

You ever considered being a profiler for the fbi? I was 12 the other day, now I’m in my 50’s. I’m know time flies but that takes the piss. And please, not f in splott, give me Ely or strangetown, anything but splott.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:37 - Feb 20 with 2884 viewspencoedjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:31 - Feb 20 by byron

Yeah I read that on here, around 15 bluebirds stood and took a few from a big group of Mansfield fans who were waiting for them, the police did nothing. You think that’s ok?

What goes round comes round.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:38 - Feb 20 with 2879 viewsperchrockjack

Isn't Splott splatted

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:40 - Feb 20 with 2874 viewssainthelens

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:36 - Feb 20 by byron

You ever considered being a profiler for the fbi? I was 12 the other day, now I’m in my 50’s. I’m know time flies but that takes the piss. And please, not f in splott, give me Ely or strangetown, anything but splott.

You've probably got a 12 yr old on yer lap.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:54 - Feb 20 with 2847 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:38 - Feb 20 by perchrockjack

Isn't Splott splatted

Never been able to put my finger on splott. Full of lunatics, no wonder they closed all the pubs but now the phuckers are just in the streets instead. You know what to expect in g town or Bute but splott, literally anything can go down.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:56 - Feb 20 with 2844 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:37 - Feb 20 by pencoedjack

What goes round comes round.

It’s ok pen, it’s ok to be angry. If I was the only one, I’d be too.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:58 - Feb 20 with 2837 viewsperchrockjack

Good and bad everywhere By

Jeez, I live on merseyside ,which they love to hate on here .
Some of the greatest mansions you ll ever see on this mainland and some still truly grim regions .

Life is a minestrone and we need to all remember that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:02 - Feb 20 with 2837 viewspencoedjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:56 - Feb 20 by byron

It’s ok pen, it’s ok to be angry. If I was the only one, I’d be too.

Keep believing fella 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:01 - Feb 20 with 2796 viewsLoyal

I think this thread went remarkably well.
Brings a warm glow it does.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 22:01]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:57 - Feb 20 with 2744 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:36 - Feb 20 by byron

If what you said was true you would have been 14 or under in 1988. You went on to say you didn't go very often and now you're saying you were with the train mob that day? I can't see your mum allowing that.
I think you must be a fantasist.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 23:30 - Feb 20 with 2709 viewsawayjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:57 - Feb 20 by Brynmill_Jack

If what you said was true you would have been 14 or under in 1988. You went on to say you didn't go very often and now you're saying you were with the train mob that day? I can't see your mum allowing that.

Fantasist is polite. I reckon he helped Anal write his bed time story books.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 00:04 - Feb 21 with 2689 viewsowainglyndwr

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 23:30 - Feb 20 by awayjack

Fantasist is polite. I reckon he helped Anal write his bed time story books.

Byron is such an old name for a wander be in his 50s how about we call him Anals Angel
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 00:10 - Feb 21 with 2683 viewsowainglyndwr

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 15:55 - Feb 20 by owainglyndwr

Wrong
Firstly your boys was heavy that day.
Secondly I stood on the Kingsway roundabout with some of our boys and yes I had a few of your boys laying into me......but your fans hit out at shoppers and families when running down to us .
I was there and I seen what happened.
The battle at Ninian you had boys by the side of us but you ran outside the ground all the way up past the Ninian park pub and the Jacks done you inside.
Your English leader knew the jack were coming
Look at the 3 . 3 draw video Jack are everywhere in your ground.

Anals Angel
You didn't reply or give an explanation.
And I didn't even mention the beach Anton etc
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:55 - Feb 21 with 2595 views1983

TBH Cardiff have always turned up in numbers seeing as we are not their rivals? But the last time they had any real impact on Swansea and our fans was in 1984 when we beat them 3-2 (Dean Saunders scoring 2 for us if I remember rightly) the hay day of the casuals and that day was bonkers it went on into the evening and the police just disappeared. Apart from that day Cardiff fans just turn up in Swansea clueless like a gang of kids at a youth club disco p1ssed on white cider!!
About 50 Middlesbrough fans circa 1994 who just pushed the police out of the way and marched into The Queens pub and around the whole city have had more impact than the mighty Cardiff "mob" ever have.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:01 - Feb 21 with 2592 viewspencoedjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:55 - Feb 21 by 1983

TBH Cardiff have always turned up in numbers seeing as we are not their rivals? But the last time they had any real impact on Swansea and our fans was in 1984 when we beat them 3-2 (Dean Saunders scoring 2 for us if I remember rightly) the hay day of the casuals and that day was bonkers it went on into the evening and the police just disappeared. Apart from that day Cardiff fans just turn up in Swansea clueless like a gang of kids at a youth club disco p1ssed on white cider!!
About 50 Middlesbrough fans circa 1994 who just pushed the police out of the way and marched into The Queens pub and around the whole city have had more impact than the mighty Cardiff "mob" ever have.

I remember opening the door to the Adam & Eve early on a Saturday morning the day of that Boro game (FA cup we beat them in replay ?) ...... That was a mean looking mob.

We gave our normal first watering hole off the train a miss that day.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 10:24]
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:15 - Feb 21 with 2577 viewsProfessor

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:57 - Feb 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Brynnie

Your Maths is out-if he is in his 50s (as I am just about to be) he would have been at least 20 in 1988 (as was i)
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:43 - Feb 21 with 2550 views1983

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:01 - Feb 21 by pencoedjack

I remember opening the door to the Adam & Eve early on a Saturday morning the day of that Boro game (FA cup we beat them in replay ?) ...... That was a mean looking mob.

We gave our normal first watering hole off the train a miss that day.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 10:24]

That was it mate they just marched down the Kingsway straight across the roundabout pushed the police out the out of the way and went to go straight into The Queens pub they knew exactly where they were going and nothing was going to stop them no messing around and they weren't in any rush to get the train back either unlike Cardiff fans who just run around Swansea like feral children

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:27 - Feb 21 with 2475 viewsAguycalledJack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:43 - Feb 21 by 1983

That was it mate they just marched down the Kingsway straight across the roundabout pushed the police out the out of the way and went to go straight into The Queens pub they knew exactly where they were going and nothing was going to stop them no messing around and they weren't in any rush to get the train back either unlike Cardiff fans who just run around Swansea like feral children

I remember that game. They were waiting outside the North Bank also after the game.

That said, didn't one of their chaps leave a local establishment via the front window?
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:52 - Feb 21 with 2442 viewspencoedjack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:27 - Feb 21 by AguycalledJack

I remember that game. They were waiting outside the North Bank also after the game.

That said, didn't one of their chaps leave a local establishment via the front window?

If you go to that bar in Vegas I pm'd you about you might see similar
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 13:40 - Feb 21 with 2380 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 10:15 - Feb 21 by Professor

Brynnie

Your Maths is out-if he is in his 50s (as I am just about to be) he would have been at least 20 in 1988 (as was i)

I'm sure he said he was born in 1974/75???

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:30 - Feb 21 with 2318 views1983

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 12:27 - Feb 21 by AguycalledJack

Not sure about the window, but we bumped into a few of them in the late 90's in the Flying Scotsman opposite Kings X station after our game with Luton and their game with Spurs where there was a lot of trouble at their game, in the pub they were chatting to a few of us but you could tell if they weren't totally out numbered they would have wanted to start, think Mr Resurrection was there that day?

Always thought Boro fans were/are a lot nastier than most

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:29 - Feb 21 with 2264 views1462jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 16:30 - Feb 21 by 1983

Not sure about the window, but we bumped into a few of them in the late 90's in the Flying Scotsman opposite Kings X station after our game with Luton and their game with Spurs where there was a lot of trouble at their game, in the pub they were chatting to a few of us but you could tell if they weren't totally out numbered they would have wanted to start, think Mr Resurrection was there that day?

Always thought Boro fans were/are a lot nastier than most

I was there that day , it’s funny how other mobs remember things so differently , you should read Luton’s account of that day seems they live on the same planet as Annis
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 17:34]
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:39 - Feb 21 with 2255 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 09:55 - Feb 21 by 1983

50 boro caused more bother than 1000 Cardiff did whilst waltzing around after the fa cup game did they? No running around like headless chickens just laughing at the ease with which they took over your city. I think I’ve heard it all now. Boro and Cardiff have connections by the way. It’s well known.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:40 - Feb 21 with 2254 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 22:01 - Feb 20 by Loyal

I think this thread went remarkably well.
Brings a warm glow it does.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 22:01]

I think you should be commended loyal, possible made into admin? 8 pages of gibberish

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:12 - Feb 21 with 2220 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 17:39 - Feb 21 by byron

50 boro caused more bother than 1000 Cardiff did whilst waltzing around after the fa cup game did they? No running around like headless chickens just laughing at the ease with which they took over your city. I think I’ve heard it all now. Boro and Cardiff have connections by the way. It’s well known.

So now, not content with your fairy stories about Cardiff's running of shoppers on the Kingsway for which your mum wouldn't let you attend because you were 14, you're now basking in the reflective "glory" of Middlesborough's hardmen, even though you were only five or six years old at the time?

You're making complete c*nt out of yourself on here you f*cking idiot.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024