Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laptop repairers 19:20 - Feb 18 with 7015 viewsmax936

any on here, before I launch this piece of Toshiba shit, one of the hinges has broken again for the umpteenth time, it went back to Toshiba twice for the same thing and its gone yet again, but its now out of warranty.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Laptop repairers on 17:36 - Feb 20 with 3038 viewsmax936

Laptop repairers on 17:28 - Feb 20 by Flashberryjack

I believe he works in the Toshiba repair shop.

Its a distinct possibility, you can't even phone the fukers now, you've got first register on their webpage and obtain a code number, says it all about them.

Laptop repairers on 18:20 - Feb 20 with 3022 viewsBrynCartwright

I've used a Macboom Air for 4 years and I've never had a problem with it, apart from the fact the battery is now on it's last legs, which is understandable. I can replace it myself for about £30 so no big shakes.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Laptop repairers on 19:13 - Feb 20 with 3003 viewsmax936

Laptop repairers on 18:20 - Feb 20 by BrynCartwright

I've used a Macboom Air for 4 years and I've never had a problem with it, apart from the fact the battery is now on it's last legs, which is understandable. I can replace it myself for about £30 so no big shakes.

been looking at them on Groupon refurbished ones, some with a yrs warranty and some with 6 months.

Laptop repairers on 19:35 - Feb 20 with 2984 viewsmax936

Laptop repairers on 18:20 - Feb 20 by BrynCartwright

Been looking at these on Groupon

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/refurbished-apple-macbook-air-core-i7-13

Laptop repairers on 00:06 - Feb 21 with 2953 viewsBrynCartwright

Laptop repairers on 19:35 - Feb 20 by max936

Looks pretty good Max. 1 year warranty is great but the battery life of just 1 hr due to them being 2014 stock. However look on You Tube at the battery replacement procedure and it is piece of piss.

£150 more for a brand new one at John Lewis.

The Air has been brilliant for me.

I bought Microsoft Office for Mac for business type stuff.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Laptop repairers on 08:09 - Feb 21 with 2923 viewsJackfath

Laptop repairers on 19:35 - Feb 20 by max936

£700. For £850 you could get a new one. Or you could get one which is similar to the one I suggested for less and you'll also have a tablet.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Laptop repairers on 10:35 - Feb 21 with 2902 viewsEbo

Laptop repairers on 00:06 - Feb 21 by BrynCartwright

Looks pretty good Max. 1 year warranty is great but the battery life of just 1 hr due to them being 2014 stock. However look on You Tube at the battery replacement procedure and it is piece of piss.

£150 more for a brand new one at John Lewis.

The Air has been brilliant for me.

I bought Microsoft Office for Mac for business type stuff.

I've got a MacBook air too. Does everything I need code/photoshop/tools/music etc etc also my old iMac is still running as well. Great machines but shame the company is not innovating as much as it used to.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Laptop repairers on 14:11 - Feb 21 with 2883 viewsmonmouth

I think Fath has the right apprach. Apple far too expensive these days for the real functionality that you get when you strip out the hype. I have Mac PC and ipad but Dell laptop and I don't in any way consider the Macs better to use. All are fine machines that do everything I want. That said, I don't want much, but I suspect you are the same Max. The dell is 5 years old now, not a single problem and runs windows10, office 365 and my old copy of office 2008 fine.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Laptop repairers on 14:12 - Feb 21 with 2883 viewsCountyJim

Gary Glitter knows a few places
Laptop repairers on 23:27 - Feb 21 with 2839 viewsmax936

Laptop repairers on 14:11 - Feb 21 by monmouth

I think Fath has the right apprach. Apple far too expensive these days for the real functionality that you get when you strip out the hype. I have Mac PC and ipad but Dell laptop and I don't in any way consider the Macs better to use. All are fine machines that do everything I want. That said, I don't want much, but I suspect you are the same Max. The dell is 5 years old now, not a single problem and runs windows10, office 365 and my old copy of office 2008 fine.

Foiund a few good buys on Ebay, mainly with US Keyboards yrs warranty and new in box, workmate got one said its the bollocks.

Plenty of Rec ones about as well again with warranties, Very do some good deals to, will have to pay a bit more than I wanted to but such is life.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024