Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow 15:56 - Feb 24 with 2285 viewsCroftyjack

Just saying that Mo scored his 8th goal of the season...didn't realise he was doing so well just like Oli seems to be.
Got me thinking just how many of our squad would be good enough for Championship as the 2 I'm talking about arent/weren't seem good enough.
Maybe some of those u23s would be great there too but which ones?
Barrow on 15:58 - Feb 24 with 2267 viewsMo_Wives

One for each wife.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Barrow on 16:38 - Feb 24 with 2158 viewsLeonWasGod

Quite a few would be plenty good enough if they could be arsed. And that's the problem. Ayew was poor for Villa in the Championship, Olsson was ok for Norwich but blew a bit hot and cold if I remember rightly. But we'd have a decent squad if we could keep it together. Defence would be the biggest problem as Fab, Fed, Mawson and probably Olsson would all be off. Someone might be mad enough to take a punt on Naughton as well.
Barrow on 16:41 - Feb 24 with 2146 viewsjasper_T

Barrow on 16:38 - Feb 24 by LeonWasGod

Quite a few would be plenty good enough if they could be arsed. And that's the problem. Ayew was poor for Villa in the Championship, Olsson was ok for Norwich but blew a bit hot and cold if I remember rightly. But we'd have a decent squad if we could keep it together. Defence would be the biggest problem as Fab, Fed, Mawson and probably Olsson would all be off. Someone might be mad enough to take a punt on Naughton as well.

vdH-Bartley-Harries(Rodon) wouldn't be a disaster at that level.
Barrow on 16:42 - Feb 24 with 2136 viewsicecoldjack

So he's proving what we all know, not a premier league player but may do it at a lower level .
Ditto Ollie mac .
Barrow on 17:09 - Feb 24 with 2003 viewsLandore_Jack

Narsingh or Barrow? A tough call.

#backtojack

N/A. on 17:10 - Feb 24 with 1996 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:15]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Barrow on 21:35 - Feb 24 with 1763 viewsswanforthemoney

Derbys Baird got sent off because he couldn't handle him

I stand in the North Stand

Barrow on 22:00 - Feb 24 with 1698 viewsCroftyjack

Barrow on 21:35 - Feb 24 by swanforthemoney

Derbys Baird got sent off because he couldn't handle him

See in the old days a manager would have worked with Mo and raw players like him and developed them....unfortunately in the PL this do not exist any longer which is why these players fall down the leagues....there is so little time for managers to deliver results that is why they play the more polished players.
Begs the question why PL teams spend millions on youth academy, under 23 squads really as there is no point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024