Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away support for Saturday 06:59 - Mar 6 with 15202 viewsbuilthjack

Only 905 tickets sold for Saturday. Wtf is going on. Relegation 6 pointer. Huddersfield have just been given 700 tickets in the space next to us.

Oh well, sing loud.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Away support for Saturday on 20:49 - Mar 6 with 6028 viewsNeath_Jack

Away support for Saturday on 20:47 - Mar 6 by builthjack

Why the fck did you marry her?

Have you seen her?!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Away support for Saturday on 20:50 - Mar 6 with 6026 viewsFireboy2

Away support for Saturday on 20:48 - Mar 6 by pencoedjack

Because she hates football

Away support for Saturday on 21:09 - Mar 6 with 5966 viewsbuilthjack

Away support for Saturday on 20:49 - Mar 6 by Neath_Jack

Have you seen her?!

He wishes

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Away support for Saturday on 21:25 - Mar 6 with 5930 viewspencoedjack

Away support for Saturday on 21:09 - Mar 6 by builthjack

He wishes

I wouldn’t swap Mrs PJ for anyone although I’d enjoy Neathies option trying
Away support for Saturday on 01:05 - Mar 7 with 5787 viewsLoyal

Away support for Saturday on 20:43 - Mar 6 by builthjack

Haha she loves the Swans. Season ticket holder.Goes to some away games.
I usually put about 80 hours a week in before Wales games to get time off.
Kids grown and flown the nest which makes a difference, affordability wise.

Affordability was my point mate, your in a strong position, well done. Many don't have the spare cash at call even for car shares and air bnb, let alone a forty quid match ticket. Its a hundred quid touch doing it cheaply let alone taking kids etc ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Away support for Saturday on 03:27 - Mar 7 with 5756 viewsDewi1jack

Away support for Saturday on 20:48 - Mar 6 by pencoedjack

Because she hates football

Yes but with that reasoning...

You could have ended up marrying a Carediff fan

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Away support for Saturday on 09:24 - Mar 7 with 5611 viewsSTID2017

Away support for Saturday on 20:39 - Mar 6 by Dan_Swan

Eh?

Just haven't noticed your avatar in a while

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Away support for Saturday on 09:42 - Mar 7 with 5592 viewsbuilthjack

Away support for Saturday on 01:05 - Mar 7 by Loyal

Affordability was my point mate, your in a strong position, well done. Many don't have the spare cash at call even for car shares and air bnb, let alone a forty quid match ticket. Its a hundred quid touch doing it cheaply let alone taking kids etc ....

I understand that Loyal. I have been there in the past without a pot to pee in hoping the next payday will come quick. Most of us probably have.

Login to get fewer ads

Away support for Saturday on 12:49 - Mar 7 with 5494 viewsherefordaway

If you've taken smaller allocation I think you'll have 1500,hence moving more home fans behind the goal.Atmosphere been good this season so you'll need your singing voices.Afraid to say we have clappers.If you go 2 up you'll start to subdue the crowd.Good luck to everyone travelling and have a good day.
Away support for Saturday on 13:43 - Mar 7 with 5424 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Away support for Saturday on 12:49 - Mar 7 by herefordaway

If you've taken smaller allocation I think you'll have 1500,hence moving more home fans behind the goal.Atmosphere been good this season so you'll need your singing voices.Afraid to say we have clappers.If you go 2 up you'll start to subdue the crowd.Good luck to everyone travelling and have a good day.

Hereford? Huddersfield ???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Away support for Saturday on 13:59 - Mar 7 with 5403 viewsGlyn1

Away support for Saturday on 13:43 - Mar 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Hereford? Huddersfield ???

He's a Town fan having a browse, and gave us some useful pub info on that thread. Clappers, eh?

Is this our only chance of doing the double this season?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Away support for Saturday on 18:06 - Mar 7 with 5263 viewsbuilthjack

Away support for Saturday on 12:49 - Mar 7 by herefordaway

We havent got clappers, but most of ours have had it

Away support for Saturday on 18:21 - Mar 7 with 5219 viewstaffpunk

Away support for Saturday on 01:05 - Mar 7 by Loyal

FWIW, I think anything more than a grand would be decent support. I haven't been away for years, at least 5 maybe more, I'd rather go and see bands with what spare money I might have. Football is pretty boring and expensive tbh, you don't even see many good matches on the box anymore. The away day experience has certainly changed for those of us that used to go regularly in the last century!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Away support for Saturday on 09:29 - Mar 8 with 4975 viewsFireboy2

Just the heads up for everyone travelling on sat

You will probably know but its hoyed it down oop north wit sno

But it should be ok for saturdays game as the sh!te should have gone by then

Touch wood
Away support for Saturday on 10:53 - Mar 8 with 4921 viewsLoyal

Away support for Saturday on 18:21 - Mar 7 by taffpunk

FWIW, I think anything more than a grand would be decent support. I haven't been away for years, at least 5 maybe more, I'd rather go and see bands with what spare money I might have. Football is pretty boring and expensive tbh, you don't even see many good matches on the box anymore. The away day experience has certainly changed for those of us that used to go regularly in the last century!

You shouid have been a Jack 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Away support for Saturday on 11:05 - Mar 8 with 4900 viewspencoedjack

Away support for Saturday on 10:53 - Mar 8 by Loyal

There's a few wanabee Jacks in Pencoed

Turned the wrong way on M4
Away support for Saturday on 11:36 - Mar 8 with 4849 viewsherefordaway

Away support for Saturday on 09:29 - Mar 8 by Fireboy2

Just the heads up for everyone travelling on sat

You will probably know but its hoyed it down oop north wit sno

But it should be ok for saturdays game as the sh!te should have gone by then

Touch wood

About 2-3 inch in Hudds this morning but it's melting already,expect it'll be all gone tomorrow.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2018 11:37]
Away support for Saturday on 13:30 - Mar 8 with 4691 viewsLoyal

Away support for Saturday on 11:05 - Mar 8 by pencoedjack

There's a few wanabee Jacks in Pencoed

Turned the wrong way on M4

Its always surprised me how many jacks there are right on Cardiffs doorstep, must really grip them.

Away support for Saturday on 15:25 - Mar 8 with 4599 views34dfgdf54

Any updates on amount sold?
Away support for Saturday on 15:35 - Mar 8 with 4586 viewspencoedjack

Away support for Saturday on 13:30 - Mar 8 by Loyal

Its always surprised me how many jacks there are right on Cardiffs doorstep, must really grip them.

Mate you should start to be a bit more sympathetic to Byron & co.

It must be difficult to come on a football board & the best argument they can come up with is they have a nice shopping centre or some fantasy an English guy has written in his book.
Away support for Saturday on 16:45 - Mar 8 with 4496 views34dfgdf54

Away support for Saturday on 13:30 - Mar 8 by Loyal

Me being one.

Despise them.
Away support for Saturday on 16:47 - Mar 8 with 4494 viewsLoyal

Away support for Saturday on 16:45 - Mar 8 by 34dfgdf54

Me being one.

Despise them.

May have mentioned this before but the amount of young jacks your way is astonishing.

Away support for Saturday on 17:27 - Mar 8 with 4434 viewstaffpunk

Away support for Saturday on 10:53 - Mar 8 by Loyal

Nah, support your nearest football team is the way it should be, through thick and thin, simple as that.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Away support for Saturday on 20:35 - Mar 8 with 4298 viewsFireboy2

Anyone got any updates on how many tickets have been sold?
Away support for Saturday on 20:41 - Mar 8 with 4282 viewsbuilthjack

Away support for Saturday on 20:35 - Mar 8 by Fireboy2

Anyone got any updates on how many tickets have been sold?

1270 odd earlier today. Was hoping for a few more. So,we had better sing louder. See you Saturday .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024