Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread 16:56 - Mar 14 with 27215 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:05 - Mar 17 with 2082 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:04 - Mar 17 by hobo

So pointless. Why not give Byers a taste of top class opposition. Routs coming on achieves nothing

Comedy?
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:05 - Mar 17 with 2082 viewsRevJames

Genuine question: When you only have to do one thing a week (turn up and play), why wouldn't you want to put in a performance and give it a go?

Imagine going to work, sitting down and doing FA all day. Funny old game football
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:05 - Mar 17 with 2080 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:58 - Mar 17 by Al_Bundy

Better off giving Byers 10 mins in midfield than Roberts in defence unless VDH is injured

And the joke - Routledge comes on, when he caould at least have given Byers a run out for his record.
Sometimes I really wonder about Carlos.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:06 - Mar 17 with 2066 viewsbarry_island

Looks like Bambi's been shot.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:08 - Mar 17 with 2036 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:06 - Mar 17 by barry_island

Looks like Bambi's been shot.

Mercy killing?
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:08 - Mar 17 with 2018 viewstheloneranger

F*cking hell, Pinnochio's nose looked even bigger through that glass
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 14:10]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:10 - Mar 17 with 1980 viewsSwanjaxs

As bad as anything under Bradley or Clement today ... shyt

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:13 - Mar 17 with 1914 viewsAmbergambler

It was always going to be a big ask. Put it behind us and concentrate on staying up now.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:14 - Mar 17 with 1894 viewsAl_Bundy

Too be expected I guess - our line up was extremely poor in key positions, had no goals in it and very little quality and minimal motivation to compete.

Proves we should move fringe individuals on in the summer and get some quality in to improve the squad.

Credit to those who turned up - they at least deserved the players to show up today.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:14 - Mar 17 with 1894 viewsAnotherJohn

Pretty much what I was expecting unfortunately. The quality end of our squad is wafer thin, and without the Ayews in particular we will struggle to get a result against any EPL team.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:15 - Mar 17 with 1881 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:13 - Mar 17 by Ambergambler

It was always going to be a big ask. Put it behind us and concentrate on staying up now.

Just to make a bad day worse, Fulham have just thrown a 2-0 lead away. FFS.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:15 - Mar 17 with 1876 viewsGriffting

I make it Sanches, Bony, Fer, J Ayew, A Ayew, King, and Fabianski all either cup tied/injured/not selected.

That is a massive dent in our first team squad and just a step too far today imo.

Edit: and Fede.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 14:18]
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:16 - Mar 17 with 1862 viewsjackrabbit

They've got better players than us - that's what it boils down to. Two illustrations: two players , Narsingh and Carroll have attempted to slide the ball inside the opposing fullback for Abraham to run onto. Both have totally mis-hit it and sent the ball dead over the goal line. Dreadful touch.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:16 - Mar 17 with 1852 viewsNogginthenog

I gave it up as a bad job when Tammy tried to showboat the ball into the net after Olssons shot.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:17 - Mar 17 with 1827 viewsexiledclaseboy

Disappointing but not catastrophic. Spurs have far better players than we do. That’s not news. Onwards etc.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:20 - Mar 17 with 1790 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:17 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

Disappointing but not catastrophic. Spurs have far better players than we do. That’s not news. Onwards etc.

Of no real consequence other than to highlight how terribly poor quality some of our first choices are.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:21 - Mar 17 with 1758 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:17 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

Exactly

Ive already drawn a line under today

But i can tell you andre,fed,king and fab will try a bit harder next week
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:24 - Mar 17 with 1715 viewsLeonWasGod

Agreed that isn’t the news. The news is that we’re a bunch of gutless c*nts who didn’t want to be out there. I’m tampin with that lack of desire. We didn’t even let them know we were there. Quarter final of the FA cup ffs and nobody was up for it (players nor fans - Liberty a feckin morgue).
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:26 - Mar 17 with 1669 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:24 - Mar 17 by LeonWasGod

Agreed that isn’t the news. The news is that we’re a bunch of gutless c*nts who didn’t want to be out there. I’m tampin with that lack of desire. We didn’t even let them know we were there. Quarter final of the FA cup ffs and nobody was up for it (players nor fans - Liberty a feckin morgue).

I don’t agree about the lack of desire. It’s an easy out when we’ve just had a tuning from a far better team. But opinions eh. Can’t comment on the atmosphere, I wasn’t there. Could only hear spurs fans on TV mind.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:29 - Mar 17 with 1606 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:26 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t agree about the lack of desire. It’s an easy out when we’ve just had a tuning from a far better team. But opinions eh. Can’t comment on the atmosphere, I wasn’t there. Could only hear spurs fans on TV mind.

Acoustics mun 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:33 - Mar 17 with 1574 viewstheloneranger

Great analysis from Dean Saunders and Hoddle.

Dean very honest, great to hear someone say " How it really was"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 15:08 - Mar 17 with 1385 viewsJack_Kass

Painful to watch, apart from first 10 mins of the 2nd half, distantly second best in every department, thats being kind..

Had Tammy nodded in it could have gone anotjer way, but alas, the attitude was summed up by half the ground leaving after 70 minutes.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 15:16 - Mar 17 with 1354 viewslondonlisa2001

Well I'm glad I didn't travel for that one!

I personally thought that the changes were the big difference. Bartley and Nordfeldt were real weaknesses as was Tammy (I have no idea what his actual strength is, as he's equally inept with the ball to feet, ball in space, ball in the air as far as I can see). Carroll was also poor today I thought.

Having said that, Spurs were very, very good, and have made teams much better than us look awful before, as they will again. I suspect they'll win this.

Ho hum. I've moved on already to be honest. It shows in some ways that we have very little strength in depth, although I guess we really did have quite a few missing. King, Fer and Sanches in the middle, both Ayews and Bony up top, Fernandez and Fabianski at the back - thats a big ask for a club like us.and of that list, only Sanches and Bony wouldn't be big improvements on the team we fielded.
The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 15:18 - Mar 17 with 1350 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 15:16 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

Well I'm glad I didn't travel for that one!

I personally thought that the changes were the big difference. Bartley and Nordfeldt were real weaknesses as was Tammy (I have no idea what his actual strength is, as he's equally inept with the ball to feet, ball in space, ball in the air as far as I can see). Carroll was also poor today I thought.

Having said that, Spurs were very, very good, and have made teams much better than us look awful before, as they will again. I suspect they'll win this.

Ho hum. I've moved on already to be honest. It shows in some ways that we have very little strength in depth, although I guess we really did have quite a few missing. King, Fer and Sanches in the middle, both Ayews and Bony up top, Fernandez and Fabianski at the back - thats a big ask for a club like us.and of that list, only Sanches and Bony wouldn't be big improvements on the team we fielded.

Nordfeldt a weakness???

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 15:21 - Mar 17 with 1324 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Vs Spurs FA Cup Quarter Final Match Thread on 15:18 - Mar 17 by union_jack

Nordfeldt a weakness???

I thought so, yes.

He made a couple of excellent saves, but I thought his throw out to Naughton was stupid for their second goal and I thought he should have saved the third goal. He also fumbled the ball after that which ended up going for a corner, but should have been scored by Llorente.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024