Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread 01:23 - Apr 11 with 31474 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:22 - Apr 14 with 2005 viewslonglostjack

Nothing wrong with the commitment- just need a bit of luck.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:22 - Apr 14 with 2005 viewsTheKirkyLife

Guessing we're switching to 4-4-2?
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 14 with 1958 viewslonglostjack

Good substitution. Not sure whether riling Rooney up is too clever.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 14 with 1884 viewsSmellyplumz

Referee is a cheating fůcking cůnt giving them everything and us nothing!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 14 with 1870 viewsjack2jack

Masons starting to p!ss me off now
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:27 - Apr 14 with 1848 viewsunion_jack

Fact is for all our pressure we're not looking like scoring. Just don't see us equalising here but please prove me wrong🙏

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 14 with 1822 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:27 - Apr 14 by union_jack

Fact is for all our pressure we're not looking like scoring. Just don't see us equalising here but please prove me wrong🙏

YESSSSSSSSSS

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 14 with 1807 viewsTheKirkyLife

GET IN
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 14 with 1797 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:27 - Apr 14 by union_jack

Your wrong!
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 14 with 1796 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 14 by MrSwerve

YESSSSSSSSSS

Yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss.

Thank you!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 14 with 1794 viewslonglostjack

Get in - bloody deserved!!!!!!!!!!

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 14 with 1790 viewsBloodyhills

Get in there :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 14 with 1787 viewsSmellyplumz

FÚCKING YES!!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 14 with 1774 viewsMrSwerve

Right now let's not crawl into our shells for the last 20 mins, you know what we're like.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 14 with 1773 viewsAmbergambler

This, with knobs on!
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 14 with 1719 viewslonglostjack

Where's Dwight?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:32 - Apr 14 with 1696 viewsjack2jack

I love that cross bar.😁
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:33 - Apr 14 with 1691 viewsTheKirkyLife

There's where our luck went....
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:33 - Apr 14 with 1691 viewsSmellyplumz

Fûck off allerdice you fat toads c0ck

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:33 - Apr 14 with 1678 viewsBournedore

C’mon boys let’s nick a winner
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:36 - Apr 14 with 1605 viewsSmellyplumz

Tammy must do better than that

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 14 with 1562 viewsBournedore

Dyer is having a mare
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 14 with 1539 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 14 by Bournedore

Dyer is having a mare

Beat me to it...
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 14 with 1508 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 14 by WarwickHunt

Beat me to it...

And me.........
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 14 with 1443 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 14 by jack2jack

And me.........

Same.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024