Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread 01:23 - Apr 11 with 31475 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 23:30 - Apr 12 with 3367 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 21:12 - Apr 12 by Gowerjack

We are due a home defeat.

FFS. That's the spirit.
No wonder Carlos decided to appeal to the "fans" to support the boys through thick & thin.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 00:01 - Apr 13 with 3346 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 23:30 - Apr 12 by JethroJack

FFS. That's the spirit.
No wonder Carlos decided to appeal to the "fans" to support the boys through thick & thin.

Lost one game st home in cc reign.
It will continue.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 05:01 - Apr 13 with 3292 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 00:01 - Apr 13 by Loyal

Lost one game st home in cc reign.
It will continue.

1-0 J.Ayew 😊
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 06:44 - Apr 13 with 3284 viewssainthelens

Whilst we have a little breathing space now, I suspect we'll settle for a point, tho with Big Sam leaving and them with fck all to go for it really is an ideal game for us. But are we now in the mindset of wanting to just scramble over the line and be happy with a draw?.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 07:11 - Apr 13 with 3263 viewsGowerjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 23:30 - Apr 12 by JethroJack

FFS. That's the spirit.

I merely stated the fact that we are due a defeat at home.

That's kind of the way football works sometimes.

At no point have I implied that it's what I want to happen.

So why don't you fûck off you total cretin.

Thank you.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 08:06 - Apr 13 with 3237 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 06:44 - Apr 13 by sainthelens

Whilst we have a little breathing space now, I suspect we'll settle for a point, tho with Big Sam leaving and them with fck all to go for it really is an ideal game for us. But are we now in the mindset of wanting to just scramble over the line and be happy with a draw?.

I'm confused (not hard I know) but whatdo you mean "Big Sam leaving" ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 09:02 - Apr 13 with 3201 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 07:11 - Apr 13 by Gowerjack

I merely stated the fact that we are due a defeat at home.

That's kind of the way football works sometimes.

At no point have I implied that it's what I want to happen.

So why don't you fûck off you total cretin.

Thank you.

Stop being so touchy, no need for the abuse, you phucking moron.
Ta very much.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 09:18 - Apr 13 with 3182 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 09:02 - Apr 13 by JethroJack

Stop being so touchy, no need for the abuse, you phucking moron.
Ta very much.

Best way to deal with people being abusive is to be polite to them.
It confuses them no end !

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 09:18 - Apr 13 with 3182 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 08:06 - Apr 13 by STID2017

Not going anywhere as far as I know.

News is he's dropping Rooney for the game which can only be good news for us I'd like to think.

We'll get something out if the game, I think 3 points. I never ooze with confidence with the Swans so exercising a bit of caution on this one. Our home form is very good so everything's crossed🤞🙏

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 09:58 - Apr 13 with 3155 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 09:18 - Apr 13 by STID2017

Best way to deal with people being abusive is to be polite to them.
It confuses them no end !

He sounds like he's confused already, I'm now expecting 'my Dad is bigger than your Dad' next 😜
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 9:59]
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 10:03 - Apr 13 with 3149 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 09:58 - Apr 13 by JethroJack

He sounds like he's confused already, I'm now expecting 'my Dad is bigger than your Dad' next 😜
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 9:59]

I know.
To misquote Michael Winner"Calm down dear, it's just a football forum !"

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 12:37 - Apr 13 with 3043 viewsJinxy

Hopefully our dip in form will end tomorrow and we'll win, which will spookily feel like déjà vu from last season! This may well depend on us, given Carlos' call to arms. Our support tomorrow may well ease the pressure on the remaining games.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 13 with 2915 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 12:37 - Apr 13 by Jinxy

Hopefully our dip in form will end tomorrow and we'll win, which will spookily feel like déjà vu from last season! This may well depend on us, given Carlos' call to arms. Our support tomorrow may well ease the pressure on the remaining games.

Calls to Arms definitely.
We need to cheers shout make a great noise at every Swans tackle kick etc.
Maybe put pressure on Everton by booing every touch kick etc.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 13 with 2915 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 08:06 - Apr 13 by STID2017

Mentioned that as I'd read in a few places Everton were looking to replace him, apologies one and all if I got that wrong.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:09 - Apr 13 with 2882 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 13 by sainthelens

Mentioned that as I'd read in a few places Everton were looking to replace him, apologies one and all if I got that wrong.

Actually checked up and early March there was talk of him leaving at the end of the season, but he denied it.
Not that his word means anything

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 18:57 - Apr 13 with 2802 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 21:12 - Apr 12 by Gowerjack

We are due a home defeat.

We are due a win and if we put the effort in we'll get one
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 19:32 - Apr 13 with 2775 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Everton have a worse away record than us which is some going .

1-1

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 19:35 - Apr 13 with 2768 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 19:32 - Apr 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

Everton have a worse away record than us which is some going .

1-1

Just a question then. If we have a really good home record, certainly recently, and they have an awful away record why do you predict a draw?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 19:56 - Apr 13 with 2747 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 19:35 - Apr 13 by union_jack

Just a question then. If we have a really good home record, certainly recently, and they have an awful away record why do you predict a draw?

Perhaps it might have something to do with the fact that they are 9th and we are 15th
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 20:13 - Apr 13 with 2730 viewsTenbySwan

Any news on VDH shoulder injury please.

Just wondering for my FPL team !
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 20:14 - Apr 13 with 2728 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 19:56 - Apr 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Perhaps it might have something to do with the fact that they are 9th and we are 15th

So our wins against `Liverpool, Arsenal, Burnley haven't instilled any confidence in him or you then? I'd mention West Ham but you'd mention the position they were in.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 20:18 - Apr 13 with 2721 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 20:14 - Apr 13 by union_jack

So our wins against `Liverpool, Arsenal, Burnley haven't instilled any confidence in him or you then? I'd mention West Ham but you'd mention the position they were in.

Even we have drawn away you know

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 20:24 - Apr 13 with 2713 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 20:18 - Apr 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

Even we have drawn away you know

Of course, but surely given the stats as they are at present surely we should be more optimistic.

I'm not saying we're going to win, anything can happen, but we've got to be upbeat about this one surely.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 21:55 - Apr 13 with 2642 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 20:24 - Apr 13 by union_jack

Of course, but surely given the stats as they are at present surely we should be more optimistic.

I'm not saying we're going to win, anything can happen, but we've got to be upbeat about this one surely.

After watching us at the hawthorns last weekend I’ve had all the hope taken out of me

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 22:07 - Apr 13 with 2627 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 21:55 - Apr 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

After watching us at the hawthorns last weekend I’ve had all the hope taken out of me

Got to say I felt the same after Brighton😄

Got to focus on the positives now though. Just think of the past 4 home league games.

🤞

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024