Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread 01:23 - Apr 11 with 31472 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 14 with 2570 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 14 by WarwickHunt

Beat me to it...

I'm shouting so much I'm getting a little horse myself.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 14 with 2379 viewsRevJames

Huddersfield 1 - 0 up
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 14 with 2345 viewslonglostjack

Mason you twaaat

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:51 - Apr 14 with 2276 viewsSmellyplumz

We have perfected the art of being exactly where the ball isn't.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:51 - Apr 14 with 2270 viewsPozuelosSideys

One of the most frustrating games ive seen for a good while.

Results elsewehere aint been kind either. Right back in trouble now. FFS

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 14 with 2223 viewsSmellyplumz

Thrilling game and massive effort well done boys.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

N/A. on 16:53 - Apr 14 with 2191 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 14 by Smellyplumz

Thrilling game and massive effort well done boys.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:58]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 14 with 2171 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:51 - Apr 14 by PozuelosSideys

We always seem to be up against the other team and the ref home or away.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 14 with 2040 viewsAnotherJohn

This wouldn't have been such a bad result, apart from that late goal at Huddersfield.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 14 with 2020 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:51 - Apr 14 by PozuelosSideys

Refresh my memory, when were we out of trouble exactly?

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 14 with 1999 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 14 by Captain_Sham

Refresh my memory, when were we out of trouble exactly?

At least we had a bit of breathing space and there were teams between us and relegation spots. Now there arent.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 14 with 1959 viewsBloodyhills

Good display and effort. As for the ref?!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 14 with 1957 viewsmagicdaps10

Got the point and hopefully Stoke dont get more than a point come Monday night but for me, we needed a win today or last week against WBA.

Man City away
Chelsea home
Bmouth away

3 hard games, we need minimum three points there.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 14 with 1938 viewslonglostjack

Only saw the second half but we deserved at least a point. High tempo and good pressing. We rode our luck a bit but that's always going to be the case when you're chasing the game. Had Tammy been more composed with his chance we could have been looking at 3 points.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 14 with 1915 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 14 by magicdaps10

Got the point and hopefully Stoke dont get more than a point come Monday night but for me, we needed a win today or last week against WBA.

Man City away
Chelsea home
Bmouth away

3 hard games, we need minimum three points there.

No we don't.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 14 with 1909 viewsunion_jack

What I'm not feeling at the moment is that sense that we should have taken all 3 points if it weren't for goal line clearances, world class saves, lucky defensive deflections.

Although we equalised and we're the better of the two sides for much of the game, we didn't threaten enough. That is worrying me now because every game from here on in is cranked up in pressure.

5 point gap though so well and truly in our own hands.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 14 with 1911 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 14 by PozuelosSideys

At least we had a bit of breathing space and there were teams between us and relegation spots. Now there arent.

Breathing space. Lol. I guess you are one these people who flits between euphoria and despair on a weekly basis. Bless.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 14 with 1911 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 14 by longlostjack

Only saw the second half but we deserved at least a point. High tempo and good pressing. We rode our luck a bit but that's always going to be the case when you're chasing the game. Had Tammy been more composed with his chance we could have been looking at 3 points.

We were even sharper in the first half and created some great chances. The Everton goal was very much against the run of play.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 14 with 1904 viewsBLAZE

Slipping down to 17th doesn't looks good at first glance, but we're now 5 points off relegation as opposed to 4 with one less game to play, so it's not disastrous. Shame about Palace and Huddersfield but we do have a game in hand over them - but regardless of them, the 3 at the bottom are starting to get cut adrift so for me it's all about maintaining the gap over them now

West Ham to beat Stoke on Monday night, please!
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 14 with 1903 viewsLandore_Jack

A missed opportunity today. Gutted. Man City and Chelsea next.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Apr 14 with 1892 viewslondonlisa2001

It's only the bottom three that matter.

Southampton were 2 goals up with 20 mins to go. They lost. We had a point (played really well and could easily have had all three).

We are now 1 point safer than before with 1 less game to play. That's all that matters.

15th, 16th, 17th - this season, to be frank, I couldn't care less. If we stay up, it's miraculous given where we were.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Apr 14 with 1886 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 14 by longlostjack

Tammy was poor again today for the time he was on the pitch.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 14 with 1872 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Apr 14 by londonlisa2001

It's only the bottom three that matter.

Southampton were 2 goals up with 20 mins to go. They lost. We had a point (played really well and could easily have had all three).

We are now 1 point safer than before with 1 less game to play. That's all that matters.

15th, 16th, 17th - this season, to be frank, I couldn't care less. If we stay up, it's miraculous given where we were.

Don't waste your time. Dudes lost the plot.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 14 with 1850 viewsWarwickHunt

Look at Brighton's run-in if you want to cheer yourselves up...
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Apr 14 with 1827 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 14 by WarwickHunt

Look at Brighton's run-in if you want to cheer yourselves up...

And Hudds.

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024