Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utd watching Alfie 14:05 - Apr 11 with 5304 viewsshandyjack

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6023427/manchester-united-scouting-swans

would you take a Smalling/Jones plus cash deal for Alfie

Poll: Expectation for the season

Utd watching Alfie on 14:22 - Apr 11 with 5267 viewsSwanjaxs

Would Smalling or Jones move to us? No chance

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Utd watching Alfie on 14:26 - Apr 11 with 5257 viewsWhiterockin

TBH I don't expect him to be with us next season and the more clubs interested the higher the fee we will get. I can't remember if Barnsley have a sell on though?
Utd watching Alfie on 14:40 - Apr 11 with 5214 viewsLeonWasGod

He wasn't made to look the best last week by the lack of movement in front of him, at least on the ball anyway. So that was good timing, hopefully they've been put off a bit. He's developing into a decent player - let's keep him as long as we can.
Utd watching Alfie on 16:37 - Apr 11 with 5063 viewsJackfath

Price? I'd say at least £50M.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Utd watching Alfie on 16:57 - Apr 11 with 5027 viewsGowerjack

Gone in the summer.

Nailed on.

Jenkins will put his faith in the return of Jordi Amat claiming it to be "like a new signing" ...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Utd watching Alfie on 17:07 - Apr 11 with 4996 viewsswanforthemoney

I dont think he's all that great a defender TBH. If someone comes with a big cash offer, 40 million plus, Id take it.
Smalling would really get found out if he didnt have the protection he gets at United, hed be a disaster for us and we couldnt pay his wages.
The thing Alfie does have in his favour is that hes happy on the left of a three, so we'd have to replace him with someone else who can do likewaise.

I stand in the North Stand

Utd watching Alfie on 19:51 - Apr 11 with 4820 viewsbluenile

Utd watching Alfie on 17:07 - Apr 11 by swanforthemoney

I dont think he's all that great a defender TBH. If someone comes with a big cash offer, 40 million plus, Id take it.
Smalling would really get found out if he didnt have the protection he gets at United, hed be a disaster for us and we couldnt pay his wages.
The thing Alfie does have in his favour is that hes happy on the left of a three, so we'd have to replace him with someone else who can do likewaise.

You don't think much of him, and you'd take 40 million?? ...................Thank feck you're not running our club.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Utd watching Alfie on 13:26 - Apr 12 with 4494 viewsTaliesin

Utd watching Alfie on 19:51 - Apr 11 by bluenile

You don't think much of him, and you'd take 40 million?? ...................Thank feck you're not running our club.

For £40 million I''d drive him to Manchester / London myself, as long as the money goes into team strengthening, which, to be frank, is damned unlikely
Login to get fewer ads

Utd watching Alfie on 14:03 - Apr 12 with 4460 viewslonglostjack

Utd watching Alfie on 13:26 - Apr 12 by Taliesin

For £40 million I''d drive him to Manchester / London myself, as long as the money goes into team strengthening, which, to be frank, is damned unlikely

Therein lies the problem.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Utd watching Alfie on 14:13 - Apr 12 with 4445 viewsLoyal

Utd watching Alfie on 14:03 - Apr 12 by longlostjack

Therein lies the problem.

Cant he drive ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Utd watching Alfie on 17:08 - Apr 12 with 4353 viewsmajorraglan

Don’t think the club would be prepared to take either Smalling or Jones as their wages are likely to be too much for Swansea, I read on line that Smalling was on £80k per week and Jones £50k.
If the club stay up, there will be further moves to reduce the wage bill and if it goes down there will be a big sale and a lot of the senior pros will go.
Utd watching Alfie on 20:23 - Apr 12 with 4248 viewsdickythorpe

He's mediocre at best for me. I won't lose any sleep if he leaves or gets injured. Southgate didn't cap him 3 weeks ago.
I'd be delighted of course if we can sell him for tens of millions, as this would help the club I love.
Utd watching Alfie on 21:53 - Apr 12 with 4174 viewswhiterock

Utd watching Alfie on 20:23 - Apr 12 by dickythorpe

He's mediocre at best for me. I won't lose any sleep if he leaves or gets injured. Southgate didn't cap him 3 weeks ago.
I'd be delighted of course if we can sell him for tens of millions, as this would help the club I love.

If he is to go this summer then we need him on the plane to Russia this summer, will add £10m to his value.
Utd watching Alfie on 02:36 - Apr 13 with 4113 viewsWhiterockin

Utd watching Alfie on 21:53 - Apr 12 by whiterock

If he is to go this summer then we need him on the plane to Russia this summer, will add £10m to his value.

Very unlikely to happen. As said before unused in the last round of internationals and with the next friendlies after the squad is announced he will have no time to impress. No cap before the autumn internationals for Alfie so no cap as a Swansea player.
Utd watching Alfie on 08:20 - Apr 13 with 4031 viewsswanforthemoney

Utd watching Alfie on 19:51 - Apr 11 by bluenile

What do you think we'd get for him ?

I stand in the North Stand

Utd watching Alfie on 08:24 - Apr 13 with 4029 viewsJFSwan

He's an excellent 'defender' although his ball playing skills arnt anywhere near the likes we've seen from Ash Williams, Chico ect
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024