Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa 20:23 - Apr 13 with 5835 viewsFerryjack123

Would love home here if villa don't go up.. be pricey tho
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 11:53 - Apr 14 with 1459 viewsmax936

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 11:51 - Apr 14 by sherpajacob

Would villa accept an offer of £5M?

And a free bus pass and free cinema tickets every Wednesday

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 12:14 - Apr 14 with 1435 viewsunion_jack

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 11:52 - Apr 14 by bluey_the_blue

Kicked lumps? Grealish dives like crazy and whines if he doesn't get a free kick.

He'd be at a top Prem side but for that and his atttude.

It's worked for Delli Ali.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 12:21 - Apr 14 with 1424 viewssherpajacob

I wouldn't rule out Villa for automatic, last night s win keeps the pressure on.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 12:49 - Apr 14 with 1404 viewsawayjack

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 23:12 - Apr 13 by TNT

They can stick their bubble... I'd rather go to Fulham, Villa etc.

Fulham is a decent away game. Lots of very good pubs by the river!
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 13:30 - Apr 14 with 1389 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 21:46 - Apr 13 by ploppy

Here you go

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/jack-grealish-caug

He inhaled hippy crack and because of that you do not want him here?

Meanwhile we have a man convicted of stealing from multiple women plus just got rid of Barrow who had an extremely questionable criminal history as well.

I am sure there are others in the squad now who have done far worse than Grealish.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 14:33 - Apr 14 with 1365 viewsploppy

Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 13:30 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He inhaled hippy crack and because of that you do not want him here?

Meanwhile we have a man convicted of stealing from multiple women plus just got rid of Barrow who had an extremely questionable criminal history as well.

I am sure there are others in the squad now who have done far worse than Grealish.

Call me old-fashioned if you like. Let's just see how his career pans out.

Anyway, it's not up to me - or you, unless you're in charge of recruitment.
Jack Grealish running the show for Villa on 17:51 - Apr 14 with 1335 viewsDafyddHuw

I suggested Grealish when Villa went down, and the usual experts on here pooh-poohed me.

Normal service.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 17:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024