Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay 16:52 - May 5 with 4434 viewsDarran

Telling us how brilliant we were today.

Facking Mug!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay (n/t) on 17:54 - May 5 with 1610 viewstrinityann

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:45 - May 5 by icecoldjack

It's almost like Jenkins telling us that the club was moving away from its ethos and footballing identity ...then employing monk and actually moving it away from its ethos and footballing identity !!

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:58 - May 5 with 1586 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:54 - May 5 by union_jack

Yes, but that's proving problematic at the moment.

And technically, only one place went today.

Hmm, thought with the upcoming game the scenario was West Brom would relegate... ah that's it, if they didn't win they would.

I can only apologise on behalf of my wife's beloved Spurs behalf for them choking at the end of the season,again.
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 18:02 - May 5 with 1570 viewsunion_jack

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:58 - May 5 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, thought with the upcoming game the scenario was West Brom would relegate... ah that's it, if they didn't win they would.

I can only apologise on behalf of my wife's beloved Spurs behalf for them choking at the end of the season,again.

I won't hold her totally responsible.☹️

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 18:35 - May 5 with 1499 viewsDrGonzo

I'm sure the daft f*cker will be along shortly with a new and inventive way of blaming the fans.
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 21:51 - May 5 with 1385 viewsPentyrchJack

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 16:55 - May 5 by dickythorpe

Dar, no one absolutely NO ONE could excuse us today.

To be honest we deserve to go down

WE HAVE A TEAM OF FECKING KENTS WHO DONT GIVE A FECK

We'll have local boys playing next year if we go down. Full of fight. Unlike these underachieving kents of the last 3/4 seasons.

KI FECK OFF!!!!!! Mawson FECK OFF AND GOOD LUCK YOU SHÃŽT HOUSE FRAUD.

The team are spineless and gutless charlatans and Carlos should have realised the Bournemouth pitch is so narrow so no point putting width on it.

If we go down then the team deserve it but the supporters don't as they put in a full shift again today.

If we stay up we can thank a particularly helpful last two fixtures.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 00:15 - May 6 with 1262 viewsmax936

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:41 - May 5 by bluey_the_blue

Well, all you can do is win your games. You're not currently in the relegation spots two of which have gone today. Just got to win games.

Great we got a Bluebird coming on here giving us words of wisdom not only that he's a fecking tory as well, where will it all end, fuk my eyes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 06:57 - May 6 with 1144 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:51 - May 5 by londonlisa2001

You'll have to point out where I said I knew what you were thinking.

I said I couldn't imagine a situation where it would be my first thought. Are you questioning my ability to know what I am thinking?

You've confused him now

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 06:58 - May 6 with 1143 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 00:15 - May 6 by max936

Great we got a Bluebird coming on here giving us words of wisdom not only that he's a fecking tory as well, where will it all end, fuk my eyes.

Great we've got a Liverpool fan here giving us words of wisdom...
[Post edited 6 May 2018 7:03]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024