Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread 11:51 - May 6 with 41962 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 May 2018 18:50]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:13 - May 8 with 2621 viewsairedale

Our full backs' arms are going to be knackered by half time.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:15 - May 8 with 2579 viewsMorganator100

Seriously we fanny about far too much at the back. We put ourselves under pressure.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:16 - May 8 with 2541 viewsSmellyplumz

Thank you fab... Earning your money as usual

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:16 - May 8 with 2533 viewsmagicdaps10

Naughton needs to pull his socks up, two terrible passes.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:18 - May 8 with 2510 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:16 - May 8 by magicdaps10

Naughton needs to pull his socks up, two terrible passes.

He needs to fûck off...
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:19 - May 8 with 2479 viewsSwanzay

Whats with all this long ball shite, shocking so far, again!
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:21 - May 8 with 2416 viewsmidswan

No quality, no teamwork,passing...i'll stop there
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:23 - May 8 with 2386 viewsMorganator100

Would be better if we had a target man like Llorente there.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:23 - May 8 with 2369 viewsjack2jack

Good pressure now
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:24 - May 8 with 2357 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:12 - May 8 by Smellyplumz

Clucas you sack of shit

I think Clucas is doing well, working his socks off in the middle for us.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:25 - May 8 with 2337 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:23 - May 8 by jack2jack

Good pressure now

we have to score with all this pressure.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:28 - May 8 with 2253 viewsAmbergambler

Thank fck for Fabs
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:28 - May 8 with 2245 viewsSmellyplumz

Fůck sake get hold of this game

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:30 - May 8 with 2206 viewsSwansNZ

I wish Mawson stopped fecking about on the edge of our box

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:31 - May 8 with 2176 viewsMorganator100

I'd seriously take a 0-0 tonight as I can't see us scoring and go all out v Stoke. I can't see this Southampton team beating Man City.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:31 - May 8 with 2164 viewsCaptain_Sham

Oh god... We have to score..

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:32 - May 8 with 2140 viewsBalhamSwan

If only we had a 6’4 Spanish World Cup winner to head in some of these crosses
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:32 - May 8 with 2132 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:31 - May 8 by Morganator100

I'd seriously take a 0-0 tonight as I can't see us scoring and go all out v Stoke. I can't see this Southampton team beating Man City.

so we'd score v Stoke no problem?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:33 - May 8 with 2089 viewsmagicdaps10

A lot of huff and puff but we just dont look like scoring.
Just need that someone who can do something special, a shot or a pass out of nothing.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:33 - May 8 with 2082 viewsSmellyplumz

Still can't see where a goal is going to come from for us to be honest.

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:34 - May 8 with 2075 viewscackinthesackjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:32 - May 8 by SwansNZ

so we'd score v Stoke no problem?

putting crosses in the box will achieve little when our striker is about 4'4".

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:35 - May 8 with 2028 viewsGaryjack

We've used up to much energy getting nowhere. It's going to be a long second half as Carlos rarely makes the right changes.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:36 - May 8 with 1983 viewstrinityann

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:31 - May 8 by Captain_Sham

Oh god... We have to score..

We could be playing till the start of next season and won't score. We are just lumping hopeful long balls up Ayew brothers, which is bread and butter for Southampton defenders.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:37 - May 8 with 1921 viewsRancid

It feels like I'm watching a League 1 side at home in the cup against an average PL side.We're all gusto and in heir faces excited by the game but lacking any real quality or threat and they're just keeping us out with the occassional piece of PL class now and again thrown in.

We're bloody awful and it hurts to see how bad we've become but we can still do it on passion alone.Something needs to happen to get the crowd going asap.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:37 - May 8 with 1914 viewsAl_Bundy

Long ball game with no Tammy WTF !!

Just don't get this tactic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024