Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... 08:53 - May 8 with 3791 viewsTheResurrection

It's a hell of an atmosphere down there, a real difficult and intimidating place to go to"

Let's prove him right is it!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 09:04 - May 8 with 3722 viewspeenemunde

To right. Make it hell for Southampton tonight
Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 09:08 - May 8 with 3688 viewsSTID2017

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 09:04 - May 8 by peenemunde

To right. Make it hell for Southampton tonight

Fortress Liberty !!
COYS !!!!!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 09:11 - May 8 with 3673 viewspeenemunde

Where did he say this ?
Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 09:12 - May 8 with 3666 viewsTheResurrection

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 09:11 - May 8 by peenemunde

Where did he say this ?

On Talk Sport just now

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 09:15 - May 8 with 3648 viewspeenemunde

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 09:12 - May 8 by TheResurrection

On Talk Sport just now

Ok. Cheers
Redknapp - on 09:17 - May 8 with 3628 viewsLoyal

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 09:11 - May 8 by peenemunde

Where did he say this ?

I heard that as well, we have the best atmosphere the league, let's make their fcking ears bleed.
[Post edited 8 May 2018 9:18]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 09:23 - May 8 with 3597 viewsFireboy2

He is correct,even though our ground only holds just over 20k the atmosphere can be fantastic as the crowd is quite close to the pitch and by feck we need to be in full voice tonight

Just wish i could be there

#gutted
Redknapp - on 09:53 - May 8 with 3500 viewsjack247

The fans are guided by what happens in the pitch, this one will be the same as the Hull game, noisy, boisterous and right behind the team at the start.

If we go behind, it will instantly turn into a morgue. If we’re winning and playing well, there will be non stop chants from the stands all night.

Remember this is Southampton’s cup final too. Their fans are going to be well up for it, especially if they go in front. Absolute last thing we need is a silent, depressed home crowd and the away stand going mental.
Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 09:56 - May 8 with 3483 viewsmagicdaps10

Certainly a atmosphere needs to be created, the old school boys need to be on it from the start......hopefully the plastics will join in and the players can feed off the energy from the fans.

Big night.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 10:01 - May 8 with 3461 viewssainthelens

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 09:56 - May 8 by magicdaps10

Certainly a atmosphere needs to be created, the old school boys need to be on it from the start......hopefully the plastics will join in and the players can feed off the energy from the fans.

Big night.

Im one of the old school, and I'll deffo be on it. Fck the plastics.
Redknapp - on 10:29 - May 8 with 3340 viewsvalleyboy

Redknapp - on 09:53 - May 8 by jack247

The fans are guided by what happens in the pitch, this one will be the same as the Hull game, noisy, boisterous and right behind the team at the start.

If we go behind, it will instantly turn into a morgue. If we’re winning and playing well, there will be non stop chants from the stands all night.

Remember this is Southampton’s cup final too. Their fans are going to be well up for it, especially if they go in front. Absolute last thing we need is a silent, depressed home crowd and the away stand going mental.

Spot on in your assessment

Swansea supporters are the worst in the Premier League when they go behind

Come to that, it’s been the same for all the years I watched them
Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 10:49 - May 8 with 3240 viewsicecoldjack

Hopefully I will be there, waiting on a ticket .

The crowd will no doubt play their part . We must not get on our players early if they start off indifferent, everyone knows what's at stake tonight. Fingers crossed and buckle up for a bumpy ride !
Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 11:03 - May 8 with 3199 viewsSwanjaxs

Get facking inta them !

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 12:26 - May 8 with 3012 viewsFireboy2

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 10:49 - May 8 by icecoldjack

Hopefully I will be there, waiting on a ticket .

The crowd will no doubt play their part . We must not get on our players early if they start off indifferent, everyone knows what's at stake tonight. Fingers crossed and buckle up for a bumpy ride !

Thats right icey

The crowd needs to be very loud especially if we go behind

As someone has already stated this is the most important game for years,right up there with the reading play off final and the no 1 hull game

COYJB be loud and proud

Shout and scream yourselves hoarse
Redknapp - on 12:31 - May 8 with 2983 viewspeenemunde

Redknapp - on 10:29 - May 8 by valleyboy

Spot on in your assessment

Swansea supporters are the worst in the Premier League when they go behind

Come to that, it’s been the same for all the years I watched them

You obviously haven’t been to many PL grounds then
Redknapp - on 13:14 - May 8 with 2809 viewslifelong

Redknapp - on 12:31 - May 8 by peenemunde

You obviously haven’t been to many PL grounds then

Exactly, most crowds are similar in that respect, the exception,for me,are the Palace fans who don’t stop whatever the score.
Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 13:30 - May 8 with 2703 viewsJohnw102

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 09:56 - May 8 by magicdaps10

Big night.

Hope the other stands turn up and not leave it all to the East!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Redknapp - on 13:32 - May 8 with 2690 viewsswan65split

Redknapp - on 13:14 - May 8 by lifelong

Exactly, most crowds are similar in that respect, the exception,for me,are the Palace fans who don’t stop whatever the score.

TBH they've come across as being awesome.

Liberty has gotta be like that tonight.

COYS
Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 14:27 - May 8 with 2524 viewsMorristonmike

Where will you all be screaming from?
North lower west side
Come onnnnnnn
Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 14:57 - May 8 with 2406 viewsswanforthemoney

Redknapp has always talked crap TBH. lets hope hes right for once

I stand in the North Stand

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 15:35 - May 8 with 2289 viewslonglostjack

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 13:30 - May 8 by Johnw102

Hope the other stands turn up and not leave it all to the East!

This

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Redknapp - "When their fans get behind them... on 17:14 - May 8 with 2156 viewsOldjack

I do hope the West stops their knitting and joins in

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024