Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squad - who stays, who goes 23:40 - May 9 with 6035 viewsJonathans_coat

Okay who will almost certainly go is easy:-

Ki
Fabianski
Mawson
Bony
A Ayew
J Ayew

However who will stay is harder. Who the hell would buy:-

Naughton
Carroll
Routledge
Montero
Borja
Mesa

Squad - who stays, who goes on 12:46 - May 10 with 1186 viewsKGriz16

I actually believe Carroll would be decent at Champ. level.
A lot of our first eleven are going to go; all the loan players will go. Ayew's and Bony will go. Mawson, FF, Fab will go.

I think we'll keep a hold of King. Our midfield of Carroll, Clucas, Fer and King is decent enough for Championship. It's refreshing. McBurnie seems to do well at that level, although we will be short of strikers. Dyer and Routledge (sigh!) Bartley and VdH won't be too bad. Narsingh hopefully will be gone. Montero released.
Squad - who stays, who goes on 12:52 - May 10 with 1177 viewsjasper_T

Squad - who stays, who goes on 12:46 - May 10 by KGriz16

I actually believe Carroll would be decent at Champ. level.
A lot of our first eleven are going to go; all the loan players will go. Ayew's and Bony will go. Mawson, FF, Fab will go.

I think we'll keep a hold of King. Our midfield of Carroll, Clucas, Fer and King is decent enough for Championship. It's refreshing. McBurnie seems to do well at that level, although we will be short of strikers. Dyer and Routledge (sigh!) Bartley and VdH won't be too bad. Narsingh hopefully will be gone. Montero released.

I hope we haven't already agreed to buy King. Waste of money we haven't got.
Squad - who stays, who goes on 14:24 - May 10 with 1130 viewsJonathans_coat

Squad - who stays, who goes on 12:52 - May 10 by jasper_T

I hope we haven't already agreed to buy King. Waste of money we haven't got.

In fairness King was proven to be a real goal scoring midfielder in the championship with Leicester. I remenber several Lampard comparisons being made at one point!
Squad - who stays, who goes on 14:33 - May 10 with 1110 viewsLegend83

I'd hope we would get £10m minimum for Fabianski who is currently one of the best keepers in the Prem (IMO and by save % stats) - he is in good shape and must have 2-3 years of top level ability left in him.

If he goes, and I will be gutted, we need to play hardball there.
Squad - who stays, who goes on 14:37 - May 10 with 1106 viewspencoedjack

Squad - who stays, who goes on 12:41 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

I'm assuming this is sarcastic.

But in all seriousness, he will get bullied week in week out down there. He's got to go, get him gone on a free. Not good enough by any stretch.

I hope I never see Tom Carroll in a Swansea city shirt again ....... As you say he will be constantly bullied in the championship.

Woeful player.
Squad - who stays, who goes on 14:38 - May 10 with 1103 viewsJonathans_coat

Squad - who stays, who goes on 14:37 - May 10 by pencoedjack

I hope I never see Tom Carroll in a Swansea city shirt again ....... As you say he will be constantly bullied in the championship.

Woeful player.

Not sure what has happened to him. He was a totally different player last season!
Squad - who stays, who goes on 15:12 - May 10 with 1057 viewsswanforthemoney

Step one. Get a manager.

I stand in the North Stand

Squad - who stays, who goes on 16:38 - May 10 with 1021 viewsFlashberryjack

Squad - who stays, who goes on 00:03 - May 10 by AngelRangelQS

Why does everyone think we’ll stick with Nordfelt?? He’d be the worst keeper in the league

We'd have the worst goalkeeper and the worst midfield in the championship then....tidy

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024