Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. 13:06 - May 14 with 107195 viewsomarjack

LAST UPDATE: (1 September 2018) (worst case scenario)

-Alfie Mawson:15 £ (done)

-Sam Clucas:6 £ (done)

-Roque Mesa:5.5 £ (done)

-Lukasz Fabianski:7 £ (done)

-Kyle Bartley:4 £ (done)

-Federico Fernandez:6 £ (done)

-Jordi Amat:1 £ (done)

-Andre Ayew:1.3 £ (loan) (done)

-Jordan Ayew:(loan) (done)

-Borja Baston:(loan) (done)

-Ki Sung-Yueng (contract ended)

-Leon Britton (retired)

-Angel Rangel (contract ended)

TOTAL SALES:45.8 £

Signings:

1-Bersant Celina:3 £

2-Joel Asoro:2 £

3-Barrie McKay:0.5 £

4-Declan John:0.8 £

5-Carter-Vickers:(loan)

6-CMF:(loan)

7-CF:(loan)

TOTAL:6.3 £

Net spend: - 39.5 £

-It's also worth mentioning that Graham Potter's compensation is said to be worth 8 m kronas which is worth 680.000 £

*Note:Some deals might be loans or free transfers.

Our squad should look like:

3-5-2

---------------------Bony/Asoro------------McBurnie/Narsingh------------

-----------Celina/Dhanda----------------------Carroll/Grimes--------------

Olsson/John---------------Fer/Fulton-----------------Roberts/Naughton

---------Carter-Vickers-------Van der Hoorn---------Rodon-------

---------------------------Nordfeldt/Mulder---------------------

4-3-3

------------------------------------McBurnie/Bony--------------------

--------Montero/McKay------------------------------------------Asoro/Narsingh-------

----------------------------------------Celina/Dhanda----------------------------

---------------------------Fer/Fulton--------------------Carroll/Grimes--------------

Olsson/John--------Careter-Vickers/Rodon---------Van der Hoorn-------Roberts/Naughton

----------------------------------------Nordfeldt/Mulder------------------------------------

+ other academy players like Byers ,Maric,etc could step in..and Dyer and Routledge.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 22:53]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 20:02 - Jul 30 with 3169 viewsBadlands

Not sure how kosher this is

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2018/07/30/manchester-city-forward-set-to-follow-bersa

Nmecha telling chums he's off to to Swansea.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 20:35 - Jul 30 with 3111 viewsomarjack

It has been a very eventful day. The OP has been greatly updated for those who care.

Current priorities are a CB and CMF/DMF

I wonder who would we bring in if we failed in bringing McKenna and now that we've missed on Chirivella according to reports.

Is it crazy to go for Romain Saiss on loan from Wolves? Maybe they'd want to upgrade and we can swoop in? who knows at this point.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 20:39]

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 20:41 - Jul 30 with 3092 viewsSwansea93

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 20:35 - Jul 30 by omarjack

It has been a very eventful day. The OP has been greatly updated for those who care.

I wonder who would we bring in if we failed in bringing McKenna and now that we've missed on Chirivella according to reports.

Is it crazy to go for Romain Saiss on loan from Wolves? Maybe they'd want to upgrade and we can swoop in? who knows at this point.

Someone mentioned James McCarthy on the other site and wrote watch this space, suppose he knows Reid very well.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 21:03 - Jul 30 with 3064 viewsawayjack

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 20:02 - Jul 30 by Badlands

Not sure how kosher this is

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2018/07/30/manchester-city-forward-set-to-follow-bersa

Nmecha telling chums he's off to to Swansea.

Seems to have right skills and City fans rate him highly so hope this is correct.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 21:28 - Jul 30 with 3025 views34dfgdf54

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 20:41 - Jul 30 by Swansea93

Someone mentioned James McCarthy on the other site and wrote watch this space, suppose he knows Reid very well.

James McCarthy fit I’d be over the moon with, but is he fit? Had that horrible leg break.

Leg breaks normally don’t cause as much problems in the future as something like a ligament rupture, but we need someone who will hit the ground the running.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 21:58 - Jul 30 with 2984 viewsSwan91

Went from everybody freaking out that we are not signing anyone and just selling... to now looking like we have 3 new players within the space of 1 or 2 days.. funny how football is.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 22:05 - Jul 30 with 2963 viewsHip

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 20:35 - Jul 30 by omarjack

It still seems there is so much fat that needs to be cut to properly re-build the squad. Players like Dyer, Routledge & Grimes. Also, what's going to happen with players like Jordan Ayew and Fernandez?

Hopefully, they can get some of these guys off the books to strengthen the defense. Positions like DMF, 2x CB, LB & maybe a GK.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 22:12 - Jul 30 with 2938 viewsJango

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 21:28 - Jul 30 by 34dfgdf54

James McCarthy fit I’d be over the moon with, but is he fit? Had that horrible leg break.

Leg breaks normally don’t cause as much problems in the future as something like a ligament rupture, but we need someone who will hit the ground the running.

surely not. There’d be plenty of takers in the prem. Would be outstanding if true.
Login to get fewer ads

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 22:24 - Jul 30 with 2900 viewsomarjack

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 21:28 - Jul 30 by 34dfgdf54

James McCarthy fit? His injury record is abysmal. We don't have the luxury of signing expensive players on PL wages only to be injured most of the season..you saw how Bony turned out.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 23:13 - Jul 30 with 2833 viewsKerouac

...TICK, TOCK (apologies to those thinking, "enough already, other posters have confirmed Celina and McKay!"...what can I say, when I start something I need to finish it)

New Manager

Graham Potter (I reckon he's perfect...needs time, 2/3 seasons, and backing)

Players we actually seem to be trying to move on...

Wilfried Bony - £F*ck knows
(AEK Athens or Besiktas, allegedly) ?

Jordan Ayew - £12m? (Fulham, Celtic etc.) SURELY THIS TRANSFER IS IMMINENT

Kyle Naughton - ? (Celtic)

Luciano Narsingh - £? (Must be on his way with all these wingers coming in, Turkey?)

Fede Fernandez - £6 - £10m? (Newcastle, FC Krasnodar)

Sam Clucas - £12m? (Burnley)

Likely Squad (based on what we know thus far)

Goalkeepers

1) Kristoffer Nordfeldt - Senior Player
2) Erwin Mulder - (Senior Player but clearly a back-up...on low wages)

Right-back
3) Kyle Naughton (?) - Senior Player
4) Connor Roberts

Left-back
5) Martin Olsson - Senior Player
6) Jordi Govea Merlin

Centre-back
7) Jordi Amat (?) - Senior Player
8) Mike Van der Hoorn - Senior Player
9) Fede Fernandez (?) - Senior Player
10) Joe Rodon / Cian Harries?

Defensive Midfield
11) Jay Fulton
12) Sam Clucas (?) - Senior Player

Box to box Midfielder
13) Leroy Fer (?) - Senior Player
14) Tom Carroll - Senior Player

Playmaker
15) Bersant Celina - Senior Player
16) Yann Dhanda

Right-wing
17) Joel Asoro
18) Nathan Dyer - Senior Player

Left-wing
19) Barrie McKay - Senior Player
20) Jefferson Montero (?) - Senior Player

Striker
21) Wilfried Bony ? (Target man) - Senior Player
22) Oliver McBurnie (Poacher)
23) Lukas Nmecha (ON LOAN)
24) Jordan Ayew (Wildcard) - Senior Player

Utility Forwards
25) Wayne Routledge - Senior Player
26) Luciano Narsingh(?) - Senior Player

Wildcards
27) Matt Grimes
28) Daniel James
29) George Byers
30) Steven Benda (3rd choice Keeper)

Players I think we need

1) Centre-half
Someone experienced. A leader. A calm head. A captain. (This position now appears to be URGENTLY required...the only senior centre-half we can be sure is intending to stay is Mike van der Hoorn).

I now reckon we will need to sign 2 centre-halves by the end of the transfer window.

Newspaper links: Scott McKenna (£3.5m...good player but only 21. We would need 1 more experienced centre-back if both Mawson and Amat leaves)
Now linked with Danny Amartey (Leicester City) too, who can fill in at CB

2) Defensive Midfielder
Someone experienced. A leader. Add to the shopping list; works his nuts off, is aggressive, does the simple things well.
Though if we can't find such a player who wants to play for us we could do a lot worse than Ethan Ampadu.

Newspaper links: Harry Arter
Now linked with Danny Amartey (Leicester City) too, who can fill in at DM

Players we seem to be signing (according to the media at least)

1) Right-Back
Tom James is apparently waiting on us shifting some millionaires so we can bring him in for £350k (Probably a Naughton replacement...makes sense to start Roberts and Olsson with James on the bench, achieves a big cut in wages and some extra transfer funds in the pot. West Brom now linked as well though).

2) Centre-Back
Surely we are going to replace Mawson and Bartley (£19 - £24m in and about £3.3m a year saved in wages) with one Scott McKenna (£3.5 - £5m, approx. £1.2m a year in wages)...go on Huw/Pearlman/Potter, you know it makes sense.

3) DM / CB / RB
Now linked with Danny Amartey (Leicester City) too, versatile.

4) Right-Winger
Will Huw swoop for Albert Adomah after what seems like 8 years of following him around forlornly?

16th July - Following Bartley's departure to West Brom there emerges a story in the press (possibly planted by an agent) linking us with the Baggies' Matt Phillips.
IMO Phillips is exactly the type of player we need...not holding my breath on this one though.

5) Striker
Potter must be hoping to move on Bony (on Loan), will this be too late for us to make a bid for Saman Ghoddos ( from his old club Ostersunds) though?

Also linked with Britt Assombalonga but that is unlikely, as he will cost decent money, Mbaye Diagne and Fernando Forriesteri .

Players we have actually signed = £5.5m - £7.5m + 3 x senior player wage

1) Jordi Govea Merlin (U23?)
2) Yann Dhanda (U23?)
3) Joel Asoro - £2m
4) Bersant Celina - £3 - £4m
5) Barrie McKay - £500k
6) Lukas Nmecha - LOAN FEE = £?

Players we have actually sold/released/Loaned = £33m - £38m + 9 x senior player wages

1) Ki Seung-Yeung - £0 (Newcastle Utd.)
2) Angel Rangel - £0
3) Leon Britton - £0
4) Roque Mesa - £7m (Sevilla)
5) Lukazs Fabianski - £7m (West Ham)
6) Adam King - LOANED (to Peterborough)
7) Kyle Bartley - £4m (Could be £6m if West Brom get promoted)
8) Borja Baston - LOANED (to Alaves)
9) Andre Ayew - LOANED (to Fenerbache)
10) Alfie Mawson - £15 - 20m (to Fulham)

AGE WATCH

Goalkeepers (Average Age = 25.7)
1) Kristoffer Nordfeldt - 29yrs old
2) Erwin Mulder - 29
3) Steven Benda - 19

Defenders (Average Age = 24.5)
4) Kyle Naughton - 29
5) Connor Roberts - 22
6) Martin Olsson - 30
7) Jordi Govea Merlin - 19
8) Jordi Amat - 26
9) Mike Van der Hoorn - 25
10) Fede Fernandez - 29
11) Cian Harries - 21
12) Joe Rodon - 20

Midfield (Average Age = 23.6)
13) Jay Fulton - 24
14) Sam Clucas - 27
15) Leroy Fer - 28
16) Tom Carroll - 26
17) Bersant Celina - 21
18) Yann Dhanda - 19
19) Matt Grimes - 22
20) George Byers - 22

Wingers (Average Age = 25.7)
21) Joel Asoro - 19
22) Nathan Dyer - 30
23) Barrie McKay - 23
24) Jefferson Montero - 28
25) Luciano Narsingh - 27
26) Wayne Routledge - 33
27) Daniel James - 20

Strikers (Average Age = 24)
28) Wilfried Bony - 29
29) Oliver McBurnie - 22
30) Lukas Nmecha - 19
31) Jordan Ayew - 26

SQUAD AVERAGE AGE = 24.6
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 1:20]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 06:03 - Jul 31 with 2743 views34dfgdf54

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 22:24 - Jul 30 by omarjack

James McCarthy fit? His injury record is abysmal. We don't have the luxury of signing expensive players on PL wages only to be injured most of the season..you saw how Bony turned out.

Like I said, a fit James McCarthy would be great for us, but he’s not.

Plus, his injury problems have only started since Martin O’Neill kept playing him half fit which messed his hamstring problem up. The lay off with the leg would have helped clear that up.

If he’s fit, and he’s within our budget, then I’d have him here in a heartbeat. But I very much doubt he will be, as I said in my first post.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 6:11]
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 06:41 - Jul 31 with 2715 viewsDr_Winston

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 21:58 - Jul 30 by Swan91

Went from everybody freaking out that we are not signing anyone and just selling... to now looking like we have 3 new players within the space of 1 or 2 days.. funny how football is.

Football is as it always has been. Seems like social media has turned the fans into whingy little drama queens.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 07:23 - Jul 31 with 2645 viewsawayjack

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 23:13 - Jul 30 by Kerouac

...TICK, TOCK (apologies to those thinking, "enough already, other posters have confirmed Celina and McKay!"...what can I say, when I start something I need to finish it)

New Manager

Graham Potter (I reckon he's perfect...needs time, 2/3 seasons, and backing)

Players we actually seem to be trying to move on...

Wilfried Bony - £F*ck knows
(AEK Athens or Besiktas, allegedly) ?

Jordan Ayew - £12m? (Fulham, Celtic etc.) SURELY THIS TRANSFER IS IMMINENT

Kyle Naughton - ? (Celtic)

Luciano Narsingh - £? (Must be on his way with all these wingers coming in, Turkey?)

Fede Fernandez - £6 - £10m? (Newcastle, FC Krasnodar)

Sam Clucas - £12m? (Burnley)

Likely Squad (based on what we know thus far)

Goalkeepers

1) Kristoffer Nordfeldt - Senior Player
2) Erwin Mulder - (Senior Player but clearly a back-up...on low wages)

Right-back
3) Kyle Naughton (?) - Senior Player
4) Connor Roberts

Left-back
5) Martin Olsson - Senior Player
6) Jordi Govea Merlin

Centre-back
7) Jordi Amat (?) - Senior Player
8) Mike Van der Hoorn - Senior Player
9) Fede Fernandez (?) - Senior Player
10) Joe Rodon / Cian Harries?

Defensive Midfield
11) Jay Fulton
12) Sam Clucas (?) - Senior Player

Box to box Midfielder
13) Leroy Fer (?) - Senior Player
14) Tom Carroll - Senior Player

Playmaker
15) Bersant Celina - Senior Player
16) Yann Dhanda

Right-wing
17) Joel Asoro
18) Nathan Dyer - Senior Player

Left-wing
19) Barrie McKay - Senior Player
20) Jefferson Montero (?) - Senior Player

Striker
21) Wilfried Bony ? (Target man) - Senior Player
22) Oliver McBurnie (Poacher)
23) Lukas Nmecha (ON LOAN)
24) Jordan Ayew (Wildcard) - Senior Player

Utility Forwards
25) Wayne Routledge - Senior Player
26) Luciano Narsingh(?) - Senior Player

Wildcards
27) Matt Grimes
28) Daniel James
29) George Byers
30) Steven Benda (3rd choice Keeper)

Players I think we need

1) Centre-half
Someone experienced. A leader. A calm head. A captain. (This position now appears to be URGENTLY required...the only senior centre-half we can be sure is intending to stay is Mike van der Hoorn).

I now reckon we will need to sign 2 centre-halves by the end of the transfer window.

Newspaper links: Scott McKenna (£3.5m...good player but only 21. We would need 1 more experienced centre-back if both Mawson and Amat leaves)
Now linked with Danny Amartey (Leicester City) too, who can fill in at CB

2) Defensive Midfielder
Someone experienced. A leader. Add to the shopping list; works his nuts off, is aggressive, does the simple things well.
Though if we can't find such a player who wants to play for us we could do a lot worse than Ethan Ampadu.

Newspaper links: Harry Arter
Now linked with Danny Amartey (Leicester City) too, who can fill in at DM

Players we seem to be signing (according to the media at least)

1) Right-Back
Tom James is apparently waiting on us shifting some millionaires so we can bring him in for £350k (Probably a Naughton replacement...makes sense to start Roberts and Olsson with James on the bench, achieves a big cut in wages and some extra transfer funds in the pot. West Brom now linked as well though).

2) Centre-Back
Surely we are going to replace Mawson and Bartley (£19 - £24m in and about £3.3m a year saved in wages) with one Scott McKenna (£3.5 - £5m, approx. £1.2m a year in wages)...go on Huw/Pearlman/Potter, you know it makes sense.

3) DM / CB / RB
Now linked with Danny Amartey (Leicester City) too, versatile.

4) Right-Winger
Will Huw swoop for Albert Adomah after what seems like 8 years of following him around forlornly?

16th July - Following Bartley's departure to West Brom there emerges a story in the press (possibly planted by an agent) linking us with the Baggies' Matt Phillips.
IMO Phillips is exactly the type of player we need...not holding my breath on this one though.

5) Striker
Potter must be hoping to move on Bony (on Loan), will this be too late for us to make a bid for Saman Ghoddos ( from his old club Ostersunds) though?

Also linked with Britt Assombalonga but that is unlikely, as he will cost decent money, Mbaye Diagne and Fernando Forriesteri .

Players we have actually signed = £5.5m - £7.5m + 3 x senior player wage

1) Jordi Govea Merlin (U23?)
2) Yann Dhanda (U23?)
3) Joel Asoro - £2m
4) Bersant Celina - £3 - £4m
5) Barrie McKay - £500k
6) Lukas Nmecha - LOAN FEE = £?

Players we have actually sold/released/Loaned = £33m - £38m + 9 x senior player wages

1) Ki Seung-Yeung - £0 (Newcastle Utd.)
2) Angel Rangel - £0
3) Leon Britton - £0
4) Roque Mesa - £7m (Sevilla)
5) Lukazs Fabianski - £7m (West Ham)
6) Adam King - LOANED (to Peterborough)
7) Kyle Bartley - £4m (Could be £6m if West Brom get promoted)
8) Borja Baston - LOANED (to Alaves)
9) Andre Ayew - LOANED (to Fenerbache)
10) Alfie Mawson - £15 - 20m (to Fulham)

AGE WATCH

Goalkeepers (Average Age = 25.7)
1) Kristoffer Nordfeldt - 29yrs old
2) Erwin Mulder - 29
3) Steven Benda - 19

Defenders (Average Age = 24.5)
4) Kyle Naughton - 29
5) Connor Roberts - 22
6) Martin Olsson - 30
7) Jordi Govea Merlin - 19
8) Jordi Amat - 26
9) Mike Van der Hoorn - 25
10) Fede Fernandez - 29
11) Cian Harries - 21
12) Joe Rodon - 20

Midfield (Average Age = 23.6)
13) Jay Fulton - 24
14) Sam Clucas - 27
15) Leroy Fer - 28
16) Tom Carroll - 26
17) Bersant Celina - 21
18) Yann Dhanda - 19
19) Matt Grimes - 22
20) George Byers - 22

Wingers (Average Age = 25.7)
21) Joel Asoro - 19
22) Nathan Dyer - 30
23) Barrie McKay - 23
24) Jefferson Montero - 28
25) Luciano Narsingh - 27
26) Wayne Routledge - 33
27) Daniel James - 20

Strikers (Average Age = 24)
28) Wilfried Bony - 29
29) Oliver McBurnie - 22
30) Lukas Nmecha - 19
31) Jordan Ayew - 26

SQUAD AVERAGE AGE = 24.6
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 1:20]

Estimate wage cost of that lot at around £30m pa or down to £20m if we manage to move on Bony, Fernandez, Clucas, Jordan, Naughton and Narsignh?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 7:24]
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 08:52 - Jul 31 with 2569 views34dfgdf54

Tom James to WBA according to Sky. After hearing he got skinned for Routs for pace in the friendly game, I’m not overly bothered.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 10:27 - Jul 31 with 2524 viewsBadlands

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 08:52 - Jul 31 by 34dfgdf54

Tom James to WBA according to Sky. After hearing he got skinned for Routs for pace in the friendly game, I’m not overly bothered.

Just goes to show Routledge still has much to bring to our party.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 10:29 - Jul 31 with 2514 viewsjasper_T

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 10:27 - Jul 31 by Badlands

Just goes to show Routledge still has much to bring to our party.

We're not in League Two yet.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 10:38 - Jul 31 with 2489 viewsSwansea93

As expected McKenna is back on our radar to replace Mawson.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 11:01 - Jul 31 with 2456 viewsBadlands

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 10:29 - Jul 31 by jasper_T

We're not in League Two yet.

It won't be long if we ignore what Routledge can contribute.
At present the only creative player we have.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 11:12 - Jul 31 with 2440 viewsawayjack

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 11:01 - Jul 31 by Badlands

LMHO - you been asleep since 2015?
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 12:05 - Jul 31 with 2369 views34dfgdf54

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 10:38 - Jul 31 by Swansea93

As expected McKenna is back on our radar to replace Mawson.

"Watching him at Burnley"

I'm taking that as he wants to see if they can get into Europe first, which I suppose is fair enough.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 18:03 - Jul 31 with 2267 viewsWAFU

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 11:01 - Jul 31 by Badlands

Good evening Mr Routledge, nice to have you with us.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 18:15 - Jul 31 with 2236 viewsBadlands

If we don't offload Jordan will he get goals in the Championship?
Personally, I think he'll be another loan possibly after the transfer window.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 11:34 - Aug 1 with 2091 viewsHeadmaster

Chirivella has turned down Rosenborg apparently. Wants to stay in England or move to Spain. Perhaps we're interested again?

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/pedro-chirivella-tu
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 11:42 - Aug 1 with 2074 viewsomarjack

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 11:34 - Aug 1 by Headmaster

Chirivella has turned down Rosenborg apparently. Wants to stay in England or move to Spain. Perhaps we're interested again?

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/pedro-chirivella-tu

If he's worth 3.5 m then we should definitely go for him.

Unless we can get Woods over the line..but then..it wouldn't hurt to have both.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 11:57 - Aug 1 with 2043 viewsKerouac

With Chirivella I wouldn't be happy risking £3.5m on him.

A loan with an option to buy and I'd be happier.

If this were to happen though, the question has to be asked.
At what point does Jay Fulton get released/sold?
He is 24.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024