Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who could be captain next season? 13:26 - May 14 with 2932 viewsLegend83

With Britton and Rangel gone and the rumour that Fede is off, Fabianski and Mawson likely off too...who would be on the list for next captain?

It's rare that a player bought in is parachuted straight in as captain so who in our squad currently could step up?

I think a lack of leadership on the pitch has been a real issue with Fede not exactly being the rallying sort.

Who could be captain next season? on 13:29 - May 14 with 2909 viewsomarjack

Tom Carroll.

at first I wrote that as a wind up..but on a 2nd thought..who knows?

our options are Olsson,Fer and if J.Ayew stays..all rubbish options

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Who could be captain next season? on 13:37 - May 14 with 2839 viewsgrfn

Fer.
Seems like one the only one who cares, among those who would stay
Who could be captain next season? on 13:38 - May 14 with 2828 viewsj01

Bartley
Who could be captain next season? on 13:40 - May 14 with 2819 viewsandypitt56

Who could be captain next season? on 13:29 - May 14 by omarjack

Tom Carroll.

at first I wrote that as a wind up..but on a 2nd thought..who knows?

our options are Olsson,Fer and if J.Ayew stays..all rubbish options

Bartley might be the choice, he was fantastic for leeds in the championship. Plus we tend to go for defenders as captains.
Who could be captain next season? on 13:41 - May 14 with 2808 viewsmagicdaps10

As it stands i would go with Bartley but i think we should se who is on board come August.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Who could be captain next season? on 13:44 - May 14 with 2794 viewsswan65split

Bartley if he stays, but hopefully there will be some positive changes and better personnel brought in, so we wait and see.
Who could be captain next season? on 13:48 - May 14 with 2769 viewsLegend83

Oh yeah had forgotten about Bartley...says a lot about him! I guess VdH could be a left-field choice as he has a bit about him.
Who could be captain next season? on 16:55 - May 14 with 2518 viewsYossarian

Who could be captain next season? on 13:40 - May 14 by andypitt56

Bartley might be the choice, he was fantastic for leeds in the championship. Plus we tend to go for defenders as captains.

He’ll be partnering Ashley. Lump on.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

Who could be captain next season? on 17:01 - May 14 with 2496 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If Van der Horn stays, we have an exceptional centre back pairing for next season with him and Bartley.

Ideally we use some of the money from Mawson and Fernandez's exits to improve our full backs and we will have a side capable of staying up.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Who could be captain next season? on 17:03 - May 14 with 2489 viewsDJack

Who could be captain next season? on 17:01 - May 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If Van der Horn stays, we have an exceptional centre back pairing for next season with him and Bartley.

Ideally we use some of the money from Mawson and Fernandez's exits to improve our full backs and we will have a side capable of staying up.

VdH, yes. Bartley, depends which one shows up - preferably the one who played great against Everton in the cup.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Who could be captain next season? on 17:23 - May 14 with 2411 viewsjasper_T

Bartley is fine in the Championship. As long as we don't play a high line against pace we'll be fine (same goes for vdH, really).

Defensively I've got no real concerns, even after the expected exits. Nordfeldt/Roberts/vdH/Bartley/Olsson is a capable enough back line, who aren't likely to sulk about being down there. It's further forward I start to wonder.
Who could be captain next season? on 17:28 - May 14 with 2383 viewsKilkennyjack

Nathan

Beware of the Risen People

Who could be captain next season? on 17:51 - May 14 with 2322 viewsJackUlation

Who could be captain next season? on 17:28 - May 14 by Kilkennyjack

Nathan

Maybe that's why Ash Williams wants to come back... Captain ?
Who could be captain next season? on 18:50 - May 14 with 2211 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

BIRDSEYE
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024