Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? 17:21 - Jun 5 with 6320 viewsLoyal

Did anyone on the trust as an example report the sale and its discrepancies to the police ? Were they ever involved from a suspected fraud point of view ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 22:35 - Jun 6 with 1058 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 20:36 - Jun 6 by Loyal

The answer will always be no ...
But anyone could change that.

Someone should inform the trust
Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 22:36 - Jun 6 with 1055 viewsPhil_S

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 17:08 - Jun 6 by swancity

Good god the plot thickens. Are you saying the Trust knew that the sale was going through and did nothing ? But then spent £30,000 on advice from a QC to recommend that they (Trust) took legal action.

Just as a point of clarity the QC did not recommend that.
Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 22:40 - Jun 6 with 1042 viewsOldjack

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 22:36 - Jun 6 by Phil_S

Just as a point of clarity the QC did not recommend that.

remind us what he did recommend Phil ,i'm sure he said the trust had a good case ,but not a water tight case ,which is the norm for any case i believe

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 22:43 - Jun 6 with 1034 viewsgetcarter

Only grasses , FFS
Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 22:46 - Jun 6 with 1026 viewsPhil_S

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 22:40 - Jun 6 by Oldjack

remind us what he did recommend Phil ,i'm sure he said the trust had a good case ,but not a water tight case ,which is the norm for any case i believe

He said the case was strong

He recommended nothing

And now with the relationship - IMO - firmly broken down legal action is being pursued

This post has been edited by an administrator
Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:06 - Jun 6 with 982 viewsDippy

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 22:46 - Jun 6 by Phil_S

He recommended nothing

And now with the relationship - IMO - firmly broken down legal action is being pursued

You do know Military personnel are going to just destroy the Trust..

ECB is against action secretly.. (the libellous toad)

I think the Trust should seriously think about this..

South Wales Veterans (who hate me, and give me the W signs)
NHS
Police
Civil Service

Will be financially affected if the Trust take legal action.

Unless it's a case solely to target the sellouts.. then fire away.

Poll: Cooper Out

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 01:11 - Jun 7 with 943 viewspikeypaul

He recommended nothing

The QC was not employed or asked to recommend anything just examine the evidence and say how strong our case was which he said we had a strong case,this was then ignored for some reason by the trust who recommended we do jack shite.
------------------/----------------
Trust now doing something? yeah 18 months to late and the club a laughing stock and in free fall.

What is Uxbridges view on this now and his backing of the board at the time

Is he still with the trust or has his mission been completed?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2018 1:20]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 08:11 - Jun 7 with 903 viewswaynekerr55

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:30 - Jun 5 by Darran

Was it valid? Had it been signed by everyone?

Does this relate to the transfer of shares to BVS?

The key in this would be if the transfer of Mel Nurse's shares followed this protocol (which it seems it may have done) would show that all parties were aware of it and followed it, therefore no signature would be required.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 19:50 - Jun 7 with 830 viewspikeypaul

He recommended nothing

Could you confirm he was not asked if action should or should not be taken just if in all probabilities if action was that the trust would win in other words the case was strong?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024