Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? 17:21 - Jun 5 with 6319 viewsLoyal

Did anyone on the trust as an example report the sale and its discrepancies to the police ? Were they ever involved from a suspected fraud point of view ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:39 - Jun 5 with 1932 viewsLoyal

So, nobody reported it to the police for advice as to whether a criminal act took place ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:41 - Jun 5 with 1921 viewsDarran

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:34 - Jun 5 by Oldjack

why say it if it's not valid ? from where i and many others have been standing ,if this so called legal document is not valid then there's a bigger smell of bullshyte coming from within the club or Trust that first thought

Well there’s a reason Mr Jenkins solicitor wrote to the Trust about the SHA and Mr Dineens didn’t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:43 - Jun 5 with 1922 viewsNeath_Jack

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:34 - Jun 5 by Darran

Why?

Never mind

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:49 - Jun 5 with 1904 viewsOldjack

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:41 - Jun 5 by Darran

Well there’s a reason Mr Jenkins solicitor wrote to the Trust about the SHA and Mr Dineens didn’t.

I've heard so much crap and lies being spouted by the trust and treacherous Hooter theses last couple of years ,i tend not to believe anyone whos's connected to the club or trust any more . The whole scenario Stinks from top to bottom

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:53 - Jun 5 with 1892 viewsDarran

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:49 - Jun 5 by Oldjack

I've heard so much crap and lies being spouted by the trust and treacherous Hooter theses last couple of years ,i tend not to believe anyone whos's connected to the club or trust any more . The whole scenario Stinks from top to bottom

It does Alan.

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:54 - Jun 5 with 1891 viewsTheResurrection

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:21 - Jun 5 by swancity

I think you might find that it's illegal to sell something you don't own

I think I might have just walked into some parallel universe here.

I don't think I have to 'find' that sort of knowledge, I always thought I was well aware of that fact, but can you put what you've just said into some sort of context for me as I'm not getting your point.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 22:05 - Jun 5 with 1867 viewsTheResurrection

Back to the OP.

You do all realise that at the very least the selling shareholders would've employed their own legal teams to wade through the complexities of selling their own shares.

And we've just had a taste of how one particular Court judged the admin error and the filing of shareholder meetings that didn't take place. They see something like this as a trivial oversight.

They sold their shares without informing another shareholder, they did it in a discreet manner, at best, and downright snidey at worst, but I fail to see any legal implications in all this.

The Trust are looking at unfair prejudice, not illegalities.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 22:28 - Jun 5 with 1821 viewsDippy

I just give up..

Poll: Cooper Out

Login to get fewer ads

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 22:57 - Jun 5 with 1775 viewsLoyal

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 22:28 - Jun 5 by Dippy

I just give up..

So, what was the advice from the police when the suspected wrongful sale and criminal advantage was possible / didn't happen / happened ? After the report ?

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:01 - Jun 5 with 1761 viewsDarran

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 22:05 - Jun 5 by TheResurrection

Back to the OP.

You do all realise that at the very least the selling shareholders would've employed their own legal teams to wade through the complexities of selling their own shares.

And we've just had a taste of how one particular Court judged the admin error and the filing of shareholder meetings that didn't take place. They see something like this as a trivial oversight.

They sold their shares without informing another shareholder, they did it in a discreet manner, at best, and downright snidey at worst, but I fail to see any legal implications in all this.

The Trust are looking at unfair prejudice, not illegalities.

It’s a little a bit more than snidey when the sellers told the buyers specifically not to let a major shareholder find out about the sale untill it was a long way down the line.

In fact any honest person that wasn’t gobbling off Huw Jenkins would say it’s was a fuçking disgrace.

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:03 - Jun 5 with 1758 viewsLoyal

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:01 - Jun 5 by Darran

It’s a little a bit more than snidey when the sellers told the buyers specifically not to let a major shareholder find out about the sale untill it was a long way down the line.

In fact any honest person that wasn’t gobbling off Huw Jenkins would say it’s was a fuçking disgrace.

So who reported the matter to the police to know what they did wasn't illegal ?

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:04 - Jun 5 with 1754 viewsDarran

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:03 - Jun 5 by Loyal

So who reported the matter to the police to know what they did wasn't illegal ?

It’s not illegal to sell something you own. They bought the shares,they sold them.

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:08 - Jun 5 with 1745 viewsLoyal

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:04 - Jun 5 by Darran

It’s not illegal to sell something you own. They bought the shares,they sold them.

But to gain an advantage they excluded others who also could have gained as well.
Where's the police report or advice based on any single report to them stating what you said.

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:12 - Jun 5 with 1730 viewsDarran

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:08 - Jun 5 by Loyal

But to gain an advantage they excluded others who also could have gained as well.
Where's the police report or advice based on any single report to them stating what you said.

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:15 - Jun 5 with 1720 viewsSmellyplumz

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:12 - Jun 5 by Darran

Oh deer

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:28 - Jun 5 with 1709 viewsTheResurrection

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:08 - Jun 5 by Loyal

Mate, this is futile and you're barking up a tree leading to never never land.

As for Teabag, the Trust only have themselves to blame. The selling shareholders sorted themselves out, fairly or unfairly, the Trust just watched it all happen and did fack all.

You don't need to be gobbling Sumbler off to work that one out.

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:29 - Jun 5 with 1706 viewsDippy

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:39 - Jun 5 by Loyal

So, nobody reported it to the police for advice as to whether a criminal act took place ?

Use your noggin.. trust me when I say..

I'm that kid in the class when the teacher shouts..

"Can you spot the one mistake on the board of 1000 words"

I'll give you 5 minutes.. everyone starts going through it.

"Raises hand after reading it".. "You haven't got a title"

Now.. as ECB who works within the upper Gov't department.. would politely PM you.. he would explain it.

But he doesn't have to explain it to me.. because he knows I'll have a good guess at it.

Poll: Cooper Out

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:32 - Jun 5 with 1698 viewsDarran

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 23:28 - Jun 5 by TheResurrection

Mate, this is futile and you're barking up a tree leading to never never land.

As for Teabag, the Trust only have themselves to blame. The selling shareholders sorted themselves out, fairly or unfairly, the Trust just watched it all happen and did fack all.

You don't need to be gobbling Sumbler off to work that one out.

Well I doubt you’d find any neutral after explaining in detail that would say it was done fairly. As the video shows the Yanks were specifically told not to breathe a word of it.
I’ve gone past caring and won’t be joining the Trust again for the first time since the Patti but there was nothing fair about it.

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 10:44 - Jun 6 with 1562 viewsLoyal

Res sums it up for me, and of course as we know there was no police action because there was no complaint made to them.

As he says nobody did anything and just allowed it to happen.
A bit like the old ' now's not the right time ' bollox. ..
Something tells me our relegation was tinged with a little bit more of supporters blame than many would admit.

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 17:08 - Jun 6 with 1467 viewsswancity

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 10:44 - Jun 6 by Loyal

Res sums it up for me, and of course as we know there was no police action because there was no complaint made to them.

As he says nobody did anything and just allowed it to happen.
A bit like the old ' now's not the right time ' bollox. ..
Something tells me our relegation was tinged with a little bit more of supporters blame than many would admit.

Good god the plot thickens. Are you saying the Trust knew that the sale was going through and did nothing ? But then spent £30,000 on advice from a QC to recommend that they (Trust) took legal action.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 17:29 - Jun 6 with 1454 viewsLoyal

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 17:08 - Jun 6 by swancity

Good god the plot thickens. Are you saying the Trust knew that the sale was going through and did nothing ? But then spent £30,000 on advice from a QC to recommend that they (Trust) took legal action.

I wouldnt dream of saying such a thing ...
But if I did I would add ...
And didn't take advice from the south Wales police on any criminal intent.

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 18:07 - Jun 6 with 1434 viewsBillyChong

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 19:06 - Jun 5 by pikeypaul

Of course they didn’t .

Did you not see the desperate posts from Uxbridge making any excuse not to vote for legal proceedings at the time?

The bigger question is how the Trust got away with all the pro board BS at the time.

It was a massive OG and I don’t think I’ll ever understand their stance at that crucial time
Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 18:22 - Jun 6 with 1421 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

What about Jenkins admitting during the tribunal to making a false statement to companies house which is a criminal offence. Were the police fraud squad contacted?
Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 19:29 - Jun 6 with 1376 viewspikeypaul

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 17:08 - Jun 6 by swancity

And then done feck all.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 20:36 - Jun 6 with 1338 viewsLoyal

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 18:22 - Jun 6 by FerrisBuellerJB

What about Jenkins admitting during the tribunal to making a false statement to companies house which is a criminal offence. Were the police fraud squad contacted?

The answer will always be no ...
But anyone could change that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024