Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One gone 17:11 - Jun 20 with 3130 viewsshandyjack

with Fab having left, are we expecting the two Ayews and Mawson to be the last of the big players to leave? Then maybe Bartley and Mcburnie to follow suit
Are we waiting for these deals to happen before incoming movement

edit: forgot about the loanees, i expect to see only maybe Baston return
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 17:12]

Poll: Expectation for the season

One gone on 17:14 - Jun 20 with 3111 viewsWhiterockin

Bony?
One gone on 17:17 - Jun 20 with 3091 viewsomarjack

Maybe Fernandez as well.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

One gone on 17:17 - Jun 20 with 3091 viewsthornabyswan

Don't forget Ki Leon and Rangel off the wage bill.
Yes don't see how we can replace players who have not left yet.
I would like to see a keeper come in now Danny Ward would be ok.
Don't rate Nordy.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

One gone on 17:25 - Jun 20 with 3045 viewsicecoldjack

There isn't much of a stampede to sign our failiures, which is both worrying and not surprising .

Hopefully there are some real incompetents out there willing to throw cash at us to sign our dross but i suspect there won't be, half of our squad still think they are premier league standard and are probably in for a shock, our bank balance will be in for a bigger one though and that is a real worry. IMO for potter to work out he needs to have an ambitious group of young players willing to buy into his ideas, not a bunch of has been and never will be types that think they are awesome and blameless for a relegation that if not careful will send our club back to the dark days.
One gone on 17:31 - Jun 20 with 3017 viewsWhiterockin

One gone on 17:25 - Jun 20 by icecoldjack

There isn't much of a stampede to sign our failiures, which is both worrying and not surprising .

Hopefully there are some real incompetents out there willing to throw cash at us to sign our dross but i suspect there won't be, half of our squad still think they are premier league standard and are probably in for a shock, our bank balance will be in for a bigger one though and that is a real worry. IMO for potter to work out he needs to have an ambitious group of young players willing to buy into his ideas, not a bunch of has been and never will be types that think they are awesome and blameless for a relegation that if not careful will send our club back to the dark days.

"There isn't much of a stampede to sign our failiures, which is both worrying and not surprising ."

And I don't think any of the players are in a rush to leave until their pay is cut in half at the end of the month. Then the phone calls to their agents will be flying in.
One gone on 17:42 - Jun 20 with 2959 viewsicecoldjack

One gone on 17:31 - Jun 20 by Whiterockin

"There isn't much of a stampede to sign our failiures, which is both worrying and not surprising ."

And I don't think any of the players are in a rush to leave until their pay is cut in half at the end of the month. Then the phone calls to their agents will be flying in.

Milk every last ddrop..

You're probably right, i suspect some will never earn the same amount of money again, the last thing the club needs are players with a premier league hangover thinking they are still special, they have proven themselves to be inferior over the season, but modern day footballers being what they are, not one will deep down accept they were one of the reasons for relegation .

Deadwood needs to go for us to have any chance of turning the club around, some just arn't Swans type footballers anyway, square pegs and round holes squad of players assembled at great cost by a failed roofer and approved by invisible yanks who only ever bought after selling high. Potter has a major job on .
One gone on 18:33 - Jun 20 with 2806 viewsbuilthjack

Mesa transfer nearly done

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

One gone on 18:38 - Jun 20 with 2791 viewsFlashberryjack

Anybody and anything will be sold if a buyer can be found....this will help to take us to the next level.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

One gone on 19:05 - Jun 20 with 2710 viewsOldjack

Have we bought any one ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

One gone on 19:07 - Jun 20 with 2699 viewsjasper_T

One gone on 19:05 - Jun 20 by Oldjack

Have we bought any one ?

Yan Dhanda.
One gone on 19:16 - Jun 20 with 2662 viewsmonmouth

Have we bought any one ?

A liverpool youth player?

The whole idea of Potter is to make the most of what we have left on 4 Aug, and to build a team in the proper sense. I'd expect Ayews, Maws to go but I have a feeling Bony will be here....and on full wages...as I bet would Ayew A if we can't get shot of him. Then Potter to bring in one or two from his old club, maybe one from elsewhere and all the back up will be the U23s. I just hope they try and sort out the spine and the pace in the team. Surely Nordy the back up from the league above will be the keeper now in the league below, else what was ever the point of him?

There may be a different approach but I doubt it. Anyone expecting a shedload of new signings will be very disappointed imo.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

One gone on 19:27 - Jun 20 with 2626 viewsicecoldjack

One gone on 18:38 - Jun 20 by Flashberryjack

Anybody and anything will be sold if a buyer can be found....this will help to take us to the next level.

The "next level" quote needs to be put on his headstone along with some of his other classics such as " Our footballing principles were being eroded" after appointing a guy that went on to erode our footballing principles.

I've said it for years on here about Jenkins and his smoke and mirrors technique, amazing that so many didn't listen and fell for his bull.

I actually think Mesa was an ok signing but wrong for where we were as a club at the time, he was the type of player Martinez,Rodgers or Laudrup could have done good things with, but like with the last 6 yrs the staggering levels of incompetence meant that we signed yet another player who was never going to fit our new "next level" kick and rush long ball lower level identikit lower premier league team type football.

It was much harder to fook this all up, but somehow Huw and Co. managed to do just that, incredible stuff really.
One gone on 20:03 - Jun 20 with 2536 viewsOldjack

One gone on 19:16 - Jun 20 by monmouth

A liverpool youth player?

The whole idea of Potter is to make the most of what we have left on 4 Aug, and to build a team in the proper sense. I'd expect Ayews, Maws to go but I have a feeling Bony will be here....and on full wages...as I bet would Ayew A if we can't get shot of him. Then Potter to bring in one or two from his old club, maybe one from elsewhere and all the back up will be the U23s. I just hope they try and sort out the spine and the pace in the team. Surely Nordy the back up from the league above will be the keeper now in the league below, else what was ever the point of him?

There may be a different approach but I doubt it. Anyone expecting a shedload of new signings will be very disappointed imo.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

One gone on 20:36 - Jun 20 with 2465 viewsmonmouth

Oh well, we are where we are and all that malarkey. I definitely agree with cutting our cloth according to our means and trying to build competitive advantage through, team spirit, tactics and style. Just crawling back up through hoofer and repeating the last four years is pretty pointless in my eyes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

One gone on 21:46 - Jun 20 with 2324 viewsBadlands

I don't mind hanging on to some of our more expensive players if;
they are going to be effective in this league
selling them at a loss would not be cost effective (pay outweighs loss. and cost of replacement.)

Of our loans out I want Potter to assess and talk to Borja and Amat before we agree any moves for them.

I think we'll see a lot more movement after the first few training sessions.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 21:48]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

One gone on 21:48 - Jun 20 with 2316 viewsFlashberryjack

Have we bought any one ?

No ! but we're thinking about it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

One gone on 21:49 - Jun 20 with 2311 viewsBadlands

One gone on 21:48 - Jun 20 by Flashberryjack

No ! but we're thinking about it.

Mesi is waiting until after the World Cup (Or was that Mesa is watching the Wold Cup?)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

One gone on 22:21 - Jun 20 with 2235 viewsjasper_T

One gone on 21:46 - Jun 20 by Badlands

I don't mind hanging on to some of our more expensive players if;
they are going to be effective in this league
selling them at a loss would not be cost effective (pay outweighs loss. and cost of replacement.)

Of our loans out I want Potter to assess and talk to Borja and Amat before we agree any moves for them.

I think we'll see a lot more movement after the first few training sessions.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 21:48]

A fee for Amat was agreed with Betis when we sent him on loan. It's up to them and Jordi whether it becomes permanent. Deal will almost certainly be done on the 30th.

Our squad is far too big to begin with so cost of replacement shouldn't be a major factor.
One gone on 03:43 - Jun 21 with 2043 viewsKilkennyjack

One gone on 22:21 - Jun 20 by jasper_T

A fee for Amat was agreed with Betis when we sent him on loan. It's up to them and Jordi whether it becomes permanent. Deal will almost certainly be done on the 30th.

Our squad is far too big to begin with so cost of replacement shouldn't be a major factor.

Agreed - more out for sure.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024