Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. 20:00 - Jun 23 with 16071 viewspeenemunde

Be great if they do 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 11:26 - Jun 26 with 1327 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I feel a growing sense of inevitability that England will exit the tournament due to a debatable VAR decision. The reaction will be predictable and it will probably be the best for Southgate (who I'm finding it hard to dislike) and his merry men who won't get the usual vile personal attacks from the English press. Instead they'll be directed at FIFA and their officials.

It will continue to be entertaining though. I'm really enjoying it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 11:34 - Jun 26 with 1321 viewstrampie

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 11:26 - Jun 26 by Joe_bradshaw

I feel a growing sense of inevitability that England will exit the tournament due to a debatable VAR decision. The reaction will be predictable and it will probably be the best for Southgate (who I'm finding it hard to dislike) and his merry men who won't get the usual vile personal attacks from the English press. Instead they'll be directed at FIFA and their officials.

It will continue to be entertaining though. I'm really enjoying it.

England is going to be ablaze, their population is very gullable, they will be rioting in the streets and English media will have a lot to answer for.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 13:23 - Jun 26 with 1278 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 11:34 - Jun 26 by trampie

England is going to be ablaze, their population is very gullable, they will be rioting in the streets and English media will have a lot to answer for.

If you repeat that often enough you'll believe it Tramps.

England is not going to be ablaze.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 15:30 - Jun 26 with 1240 viewstrampie

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 13:23 - Jun 26 by Joe_bradshaw

If you repeat that often enough you'll believe it Tramps.

England is not going to be ablaze.

It was after the Argentina game in 98, rioting in all sorts of little market towns right across England and I blamed the commentary for whipping them up.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 15:45 - Jun 26 with 1229 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 15:30 - Jun 26 by trampie

It was after the Argentina game in 98, rioting in all sorts of little market towns right across England and I blamed the commentary for whipping them up.

No.

England was not ablaze in 1998 however much you like to think it was.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 15:50 - Jun 26 with 1220 viewstrampie

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 15:45 - Jun 26 by Joe_bradshaw

No.

It was, rioting in little market towns all over the place.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 15:51 - Jun 26 with 1220 viewsexiledclaseboy

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 15:45 - Jun 26 by Joe_bradshaw

No.

Parts of France were.

Poll: Tory leader

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:02 - Jun 26 with 1205 viewstrampie

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 15:51 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

Parts of France were.

And rural market towns in England.

Login to get fewer ads

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:03 - Jun 26 with 1202 viewsexiledclaseboy

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:02 - Jun 26 by trampie

And rural market towns in England.

Which ones, trampmeister?

Poll: Tory leader

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:03 - Jun 26 with 1202 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 15:50 - Jun 26 by trampie

It was, rioting in little market towns all over the place.

How many fire service units were involved in fighting the fires that constituted “England ablaze”.

Proof?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:10 - Jun 26 with 1192 viewstrampie

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:03 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

Which ones, trampmeister?

Places in the main without league teams, I think from memory Leicestershire and Cambridgeshire police were kept busy, might be Hampshire, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire also.
The type of places were English fans are from per their flags, fans from the big cities will often put club before country, not so the country bumkins and they took it bad whipped up by the media.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:14 - Jun 26 with 1179 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Clearly England wasn’t “ablaze” then.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:14 - Jun 26 with 1175 viewsDarran

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:10 - Jun 26 by trampie

Places in the main without league teams, I think from memory Leicestershire and Cambridgeshire police were kept busy, might be Hampshire, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire also.
The type of places were English fans are from per their flags, fans from the big cities will often put club before country, not so the country bumkins and they took it bad whipped up by the media.

Why doesn’t a Mod just get rid of this fuçking moron?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:26 - Jun 26 with 1159 viewstrampie

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:14 - Jun 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Clearly England wasn’t “ablaze” then.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/world-cup-2018-5-legends-who-costed-their-t

''effigies of him were hung on the streets and set on fire''.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:34 - Jun 26 with 1147 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:26 - Jun 26 by trampie

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/world-cup-2018-5-legends-who-costed-their-t

''effigies of him were hung on the streets and set on fire''.

That doesn’t constitute “England ablaze” Tramp.

A couple of fires that could be put out with a bucket of water each.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:36 - Jun 26 with 1135 viewstrampie

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:34 - Jun 26 by Joe_bradshaw

It does when its replicated all over the country.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:37 - Jun 26 with 1133 viewsDarran

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:34 - Jun 26 by Joe_bradshaw

It didn’t happen anyway it was an effigy hung by a noose outside one pub I remember it.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:40 - Jun 26 with 1132 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:36 - Jun 26 by trampie

It does when its replicated all over the country.

How many fire fighters were involved Tramp?

Where’s the proof?

Stop digging.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:40 - Jun 26 with 1131 viewstrampie

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:37 - Jun 26 by Darran

It didn’t happen anyway it was an effigy hung by a noose outside one pub I remember it.

Its about time the mods banned you along with moonie from this site .

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:53 - Jun 26 with 1105 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Whether they have a good World Cup or not, they are the only British team with players talented enough to qualify so we should wish them all the best. I am sure all the English players in the Welsh team will be cheering their countrymen and friends on, so why can't Welsh fans?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:53 - Jun 26 with 1102 viewsDarran

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:40 - Jun 26 by trampie

Its about time the mods banned you along with moonie from this site .

I’m right thought you daft twàt.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/beckham-1171687.html

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:06 - Jun 26 with 1092 viewsChief

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:53 - Jun 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Whether they have a good World Cup or not, they are the only British team with players talented enough to qualify so we should wish them all the best. I am sure all the English players in the Welsh team will be cheering their countrymen and friends on, so why can't Welsh fans?

Probably because we are Welsh.

We have our own national team.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:27 - Jun 26 with 1067 viewstrampie

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/123724.stm
''Nearly a hundred people were arrested in Bedfordshire, Essex, Norfolk, Dorset, Hertfordshire and Peterborough as fans' disappointment turned to violence.
The worst scenes were in Bedford where 41 people were arrested, 25 were detained overnight and 12 will appear in court on Wednesday. Twelve people were arrested in Luton where several town centre shops had their windows smashed.
There has been sporadic football-related violence in Bedfordshire throughout the World Cup, and another 11 people were detained after the match in other parts of the county.
Police in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, used riot shields and CS spray after fighting broke out among a crowd of 100 fans who had turned out from city centre pubs.
Missiles were thrown at a police van from the crowd gathered in Cathedral Square and one officer was punched in the face.
Three men were arrested on charges of violence disorder and assaulting a policeman''.

There we are I expect apologies off joe bradshaw and Darran, exiledclaseboy has learnt from experience that I never lie.

The English were rioting in market towns, proper rioting, CS spray and riot shields, 100's of hooligans a time involved in separate incidents across England, they came spilling out of pubs after Argentina had put the English to the sword and they went nuts smashing businesses up, setting fires, fighting with the police, I watched the game on the box live and I could not believe the commentary, they were lying/in denial/couldn't take it and I thought that some English are so thick that they will riot, they will not believe their own eyes and will get wound up by the poisonous comments of their countrymen in the media and they will smash the place up and they did.

There was not as many hooligans 20 years as there was 40 years ago and I suppose there will be less now but I can see the potential is still there, if England lose and the commentators and pundits don't like it then there might well be civil unrest again in England.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:28 - Jun 26 with 1064 viewsDarran

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:27 - Jun 26 by trampie

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/123724.stm
''Nearly a hundred people were arrested in Bedfordshire, Essex, Norfolk, Dorset, Hertfordshire and Peterborough as fans' disappointment turned to violence.
The worst scenes were in Bedford where 41 people were arrested, 25 were detained overnight and 12 will appear in court on Wednesday. Twelve people were arrested in Luton where several town centre shops had their windows smashed.
There has been sporadic football-related violence in Bedfordshire throughout the World Cup, and another 11 people were detained after the match in other parts of the county.
Police in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, used riot shields and CS spray after fighting broke out among a crowd of 100 fans who had turned out from city centre pubs.
Missiles were thrown at a police van from the crowd gathered in Cathedral Square and one officer was punched in the face.
Three men were arrested on charges of violence disorder and assaulting a policeman''.

There we are I expect apologies off joe bradshaw and Darran, exiledclaseboy has learnt from experience that I never lie.

The English were rioting in market towns, proper rioting, CS spray and riot shields, 100's of hooligans a time involved in separate incidents across England, they came spilling out of pubs after Argentina had put the English to the sword and they went nuts smashing businesses up, setting fires, fighting with the police, I watched the game on the box live and I could not believe the commentary, they were lying/in denial/couldn't take it and I thought that some English are so thick that they will riot, they will not believe their own eyes and will get wound up by the poisonous comments of their countrymen in the media and they will smash the place up and they did.

There was not as many hooligans 20 years as there was 40 years ago and I suppose there will be less now but I can see the potential is still there, if England lose and the commentators and pundits don't like it then there might well be civil unrest again in England.

Nonsense,fuçk off.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:33 - Jun 26 with 1063 viewsWhiterockin

No.

Unlike the Meibion Glyndwr arson campaign.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024