Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emmanuel Banda 09:26 - Jun 30 with 12634 views3swan

How good the source is who knows?

https://www.kickoff.co.uk/86333/swansea-on-the-brink-of-signing-box-to-box-power
Emmanuel Banda on 09:36 - Jun 30 with 8649 viewsomarjack

I don't think any of us knows who the f*ck this guy is.

Why are we raiding Oostende? They aren't even a good side in Belgium.

Gano might be an ok back-up to McBurnie..But who's this guy who can't even get play time in a struggling Belgian side? Sure he's only 20 but still..

Oh how times have changed quickly..We should have been linked with the likes of Jahanbakhsh, Elyounoussi and Vilhena right now..instead we're looking into mid table rejects from below average leagues.

F*cking Southampton just got Mo Eyounoussi for 16 m..a really tidy playmaker..It should have been us..instead we w@nkered a golden chance to send them down instead..at the Liberty.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 9:45]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Emmanuel Banda on 09:42 - Jun 30 with 8612 viewsLoyal

For Banda see the same agent as Eder and links to Sanchez or however you spell it.
Huw isn't in charge of transfers mind, honest.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Emmanuel Banda on 09:52 - Jun 30 with 8556 viewsomarjack

Emmanuel Banda on 09:42 - Jun 30 by Loyal

For Banda see the same agent as Eder and links to Sanchez or however you spell it.
Huw isn't in charge of transfers mind, honest.

You mean Jorge Mendes?

Eder and Banda aren't his clients.

Emmanuel Banda on 10:22 - Jun 30 with 8446 viewsLoyal

Emmanuel Banda on 09:52 - Jun 30 by omarjack

You mean Jorge Mendes?

Eder and Banda aren't his clients.

Same company.
Controlled my a guy called Mikel, Huws mate.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 10:26]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Emmanuel Banda on 10:31 - Jun 30 with 8390 viewsomarjack

Emmanuel Banda on 10:22 - Jun 30 by Loyal

Same company.
Controlled my a guy called Mikel, Huws mate.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 10:26]

You mean GestiFute? (Gorge Mendes's company)
I've checked their records..Eder's ageny is Macospo..while Banda's agency is Royal Soccer Scout Management.

I'm only interested to see if this is true,then we'll kind of know our transfer targets for the next season..This company's small time clients and whoever Potter brings in from Sweden.

So what's the name of Mikel's company exactly?

Emmanuel Banda on 10:34 - Jun 30 with 8363 viewsmoonie

Hey Connor this talk is ruining my holiday
Emmanuel Banda on 10:38 - Jun 30 with 8358 viewsLeonWasGod

Emmanuel Banda on 09:36 - Jun 30 by omarjack

Gano might be an ok back-up to McBurnie..But who's this guy who can't even get play time in a struggling Belgian side? Sure he's only 20 but still..

Oh how times have changed quickly..We should have been linked with the likes of Jahanbakhsh, Elyounoussi and Vilhena right now..instead we're looking into mid table rejects from below average leagues.

F*cking Southampton just got Mo Eyounoussi for 16 m..a really tidy playmaker..It should have been us..instead we w@nkered a golden chance to send them down instead..at the Liberty.

That’s not going to stop a few people claiming they’ve followed his career since he was 6 and even know the colour of the underpants he’s wearing today. And no doubt their post will be accompanied by the obligatory YouTube video.

Happens every time
Emmanuel Banda on 10:47 - Jun 30 with 8329 viewsomarjack

Emmanuel Banda on 10:38 - Jun 30 by LeonWasGod

That’s not going to stop a few people claiming they’ve followed his career since he was 6 and even know the colour of the underpants he’s wearing today. And no doubt their post will be accompanied by the obligatory YouTube video.

Happens every time

LOL

The funny thing I'm definitely one of those guys you refer to..just check out my ever-useless Realistic Transfer Thread..nothing realistic about it.

"Oh look how good he is playing against 12 years old children in the jungle in Papua New Guinea! They call him the Papua New Guinean Eden Hazard!!"
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 10:49]

Login to get fewer ads

Emmanuel Banda on 10:53 - Jun 30 with 8293 viewsBadlands

I had this one down under the same category as Dhanda. Development with a view to filling in or being brought up to standard.
But ... we forget the gulf in quality between the Premier League and Championship which allows 19/20 years olds like Abraham and McBurnie to excel.
This is the type of player who ÖFK would have been interested in.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Emmanuel Banda on 10:59 - Jun 30 with 8274 viewsomarjack

Emmanuel Banda on 10:53 - Jun 30 by Badlands

I had this one down under the same category as Dhanda. Development with a view to filling in or being brought up to standard.
But ... we forget the gulf in quality between the Premier League and Championship which allows 19/20 years olds like Abraham and McBurnie to excel.
This is the type of player who ÖFK would have been interested in.

We should be aiming to bring in senior players who can adapt quickly as starters as imo we only have 2 seasons to get back up (parachute payments advantage)

And I'm not asking for major deals by the way..it could all be done on the cheap.

Yesterday,Nottingham Forest brought in Soudani for 2.7 m for example..A really great talent with champions league experience and he bossed the Croatian league..Not to forget they keep bringing in pacy wingers on loan etc..I think they might do really well next season.

But if we keep aiming for undeveloped players like Dhanda and Banda..then we' won't have a ready competitive squad for the next 2 seasons.

Clearly I'm not opposed to bringing in potentially good players for the future..But as an addition and not instead of experienced players that can enter the starting 11 immediately.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 11:33]

Emmanuel Banda on 13:43 - Jun 30 with 8009 viewsbringbacklaudrup

I wonder how many Muslim players Swansea has had in its history. It seems every time Swansea is linked with a Muslim player, they are going elsewhere. Barrow is apparently a Muslim, but he wasn't so successful at Swansea, and I wonder whether he had trouble adapting to life in Swansea. Do you think the facilities, knowledge, staff, and policies are adequate to support the lifestyle of Muslim athetes at Swansea?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 13:45]

Poll: Would you rather have Woods or Chirivella?

Emmanuel Banda on 13:47 - Jun 30 with 7996 viewsDaggyjack

Why are we raiding Oostende?

Mahrez came to the UK from Le Havre, a 2nd division French League team.

Are we only supposed to sign players from top European sides like Bayern....like Renato Sanches??
Emmanuel Banda on 14:06 - Jun 30 with 7936 viewsdobjack2

Emmanuel Banda on 13:47 - Jun 30 by Daggyjack

Are we only supposed to sign players from top European sides like Bayern....like Renato Sanches??

We want players who will fit into whatever system Potter wants to play. Buying random players and having no system is what got us relegated.

In many respects the fear of relegation made us into an identikit bottom end of the league team that was asking to get relegated.
Emmanuel Banda on 14:18 - Jun 30 with 7892 viewsBadlands

Emmanuel Banda on 10:59 - Jun 30 by omarjack

We should be aiming to bring in senior players who can adapt quickly as starters as imo we only have 2 seasons to get back up (parachute payments advantage)

And I'm not asking for major deals by the way..it could all be done on the cheap.

Yesterday,Nottingham Forest brought in Soudani for 2.7 m for example..A really great talent with champions league experience and he bossed the Croatian league..Not to forget they keep bringing in pacy wingers on loan etc..I think they might do really well next season.

But if we keep aiming for undeveloped players like Dhanda and Banda..then we' won't have a ready competitive squad for the next 2 seasons.

Clearly I'm not opposed to bringing in potentially good players for the future..But as an addition and not instead of experienced players that can enter the starting 11 immediately.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 11:33]

I think we will.
The new team may well have had targets for ÖFK who might work here, like this bloke, but are having to readjust to source players who are going to work here.
I can't see players in for a couple of weeks yet as Potter is going to assess what we have first.
Then I think we'll buy 3 / 4 players who will be good for his style and this level then see half a dozen loans coming inn after that.

Emmanuel Banda on 14:22 - Jun 30 with 7880 viewsjasper_T

Emmanuel Banda on 14:18 - Jun 30 by Badlands

I think we will.
The new team may well have had targets for ÖFK who might work here, like this bloke, but are having to readjust to source players who are going to work here.
I can't see players in for a couple of weeks yet as Potter is going to assess what we have first.
Then I think we'll buy 3 / 4 players who will be good for his style and this level then see half a dozen loans coming inn after that.

I don't see us bringing in 10 new faces.
Emmanuel Banda on 15:18 - Jun 30 with 7735 viewsthornabyswan

Emmanuel Banda on 14:22 - Jun 30 by jasper_T

I don't see us bringing in 10 new faces.

We would have to sign 2 players a week from now not going to happen.
But we have already lost.

Leon
Rangel
Ki
Sanches
King
Abrahams
Fabianski
Messa
A.Ayew imminent

Also almost certain to go.
Mawson
J.Ayew
Bony
Baston
Amat
Fernandez

15 out of the door potentially.
How many would Potter want if they all go.
And how many would he be allowed to sign.

Calamitous decisions last season have really left there mark.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Emmanuel Banda on 15:35 - Jun 30 with 7681 viewsomarjack

Emmanuel Banda on 13:43 - Jun 30 by bringbacklaudrup

I wonder how many Muslim players Swansea has had in its history. It seems every time Swansea is linked with a Muslim player, they are going elsewhere. Barrow is apparently a Muslim, but he wasn't so successful at Swansea, and I wonder whether he had trouble adapting to life in Swansea. Do you think the facilities, knowledge, staff, and policies are adequate to support the lifestyle of Muslim athetes at Swansea?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 13:45]

Well I'm not a practicing Muslim if this was directed to me. So I won't be able to tell how do they get on tbh.

Anyway the Ayew brothers,Former player Bafe Gomis and current academy player Adnan Maric are all muslim (at least culturally). Also Besian Idrizaj (RIP) was Muslim I think.

Emmanuel Banda on 15:44 - Jun 30 with 7662 viewsLoyal

Emmanuel Banda on 10:31 - Jun 30 by omarjack

You mean GestiFute? (Gorge Mendes's company)
I've checked their records..Eder's ageny is Macospo..while Banda's agency is Royal Soccer Scout Management.

I'm only interested to see if this is true,then we'll kind of know our transfer targets for the next season..This company's small time clients and whoever Potter brings in from Sweden.

So what's the name of Mikel's company exactly?

Noi dea, this is what I was told by a well known Swansea agent who seems to know his stuff, what with him being a go between at times for Swansea.
Who owns what or who and their names you pronably know better than me.

Emmanuel Banda on 15:54 - Jun 30 with 7630 viewsomarjack

Emmanuel Banda on 13:47 - Jun 30 by Daggyjack

Perhaps you're right and I was a bit hasty. After all Zinho Gano does look like a good option for CF scoring 10 goals in 25 last season. He was their best player.

But Banda can't even get play time with Oostende who were in a relegation battle last season. Isn't that a bit worrying?

Emmanuel Banda on 16:00 - Jun 30 with 7607 viewsLoyal

Emmanuel Banda on 15:54 - Jun 30 by omarjack

Perhaps you're right and I was a bit hasty. After all Zinho Gano does look like a good option for CF scoring 10 goals in 25 last season. He was their best player.

But Banda can't even get play time with Oostende who were in a relegation battle last season. Isn't that a bit worrying?

Regardless of who owns who etc ...
This is a very valid point.
However, half of our squad are much sought after and they are a bunch of useless fck ups.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 16:31]

Emmanuel Banda on 16:58 - Jun 30 with 7502 viewsDaggyjack

Emmanuel Banda on 15:54 - Jun 30 by omarjack

I'm not saying we should sign him Omar as I know nothing about him but I'm open to signing players from any club if they are going to improve our team and IF Potter and his staff are the guys scouting and signing the players, rather than HJ.
Note I say IF.
Emmanuel Banda on 17:32 - Jun 30 with 7409 viewsBadlands

Emmanuel Banda on 15:18 - Jun 30 by thornabyswan

We would have to sign 2 players a week from now not going to happen.
But we have already lost.

Leon
Rangel
Ki
Sanches
King
Abrahams
Fabianski
Messa
A.Ayew imminent

Also almost certain to go.
Mawson
J.Ayew
Bony
Baston
Amat
Fernandez

15 out of the door potentially.
How many would Potter want if they all go.
And how many would he be allowed to sign.

Calamitous decisions last season have really left there mark.

But one player bought in and one loanee a week isn''t beyond the realms of possibility especially if we are dealing with more than one player from the same agent.
Out of contract players can come in any time and there could be a few who wait for a move to a Premiership or equivalent side the falls through.

Emmanuel Banda on 17:46 - Jun 30 with 7377 viewsthornabyswan

Emmanuel Banda on 17:32 - Jun 30 by Badlands

But one player bought in and one loanee a week isn''t beyond the realms of possibility especially if we are dealing with more than one player from the same agent.
Out of contract players can come in any time and there could be a few who wait for a move to a Premiership or equivalent side the falls through.

It takes Jenkins a week to pick his nose never mind sign 2 players.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Emmanuel Banda on 19:32 - Jun 30 with 7215 viewsherbie

Let's trust the new recruitment team shall we?
Emmanuel Banda on 20:06 - Jun 30 with 7145 viewsKilkennyjack

Great news again for the Academy ....

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024