Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders 21:38 - Jul 5 with 64695 viewsSwanzay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/clydach-murders-killer-david-morri

Seems most of Swansea still highly suspect this a SWP stitch up, because of bent cops...
Clydach murders on 21:40 - Jul 5 with 12818 viewsJackfath

Did he not do it then?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Clydach murders on 21:43 - Jul 5 with 12801 viewsSwanzay

Clydach murders on 21:40 - Jul 5 by Jackfath

Did he not do it then?

Maybe..
Clydach murders on 22:10 - Jul 5 with 12753 viewsexhmrc1

2 juries with 2 separate judges unanimously believe he did. They were at the trial. The people of Swansea werent
Clydach murders on 22:23 - Jul 5 with 12712 viewspikeypaul

I was on a jury service 10 years ago when after a 2 day a long deliberation the charged person was found not guilty
despite the thoughts of a few of us he was guilty.
He approached me a few months later in a bar in Swansea and told me that of course he did it and how stupid the jury were I told him I know you did it. Karma did strike since two years later he killed himself.
The jury system is a joke and after this experience I found a way out of doing it again 5 years ago.
I was talking to an ex met officer only last week who also said what a complete joke the jury system is and I have 1st hand experience to confirm this to be true.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 22:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders on 22:30 - Jul 5 with 12692 viewsBanosswan

Clydach murders on 21:43 - Jul 5 by Swanzay

Maybe..

Definitely

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Clydach murders on 22:35 - Jul 5 with 12671 viewsYossarian

People read a few dubious books (which by necessity are of limited factual scope) and they buy the proposition of the project- that the person convicted is innocent and a huge conspiracy has resulted in a miscarriage of justice. Two juries have heard the evidence and the most distinguished members of the Judiciary have seen material NOT disclosed at Trial. The person remains convicted, and the those behind these books have made a modest few bob. Enough said.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Clydach murders on 22:36 - Jul 5 with 12667 viewsGowerjack

If the book about be case is to be believed there is DNA evidence on the murder weapon and spent matches found at the house.

Why hasn't this evidence been more fully examined?

Alison Lewis was put at the scene by 4 seperate witnesses at least 3 hours before she claimed to have arrived. She even hugged one of them.

All stated she appeared to have just showered and washed her hair.

The judge stated all these witnesses must have been mistaken..

It's all very odd .
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 22:39]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Clydach murders on 22:46 - Jul 5 with 12629 viewspikeypaul

So who else would be in the frame if it were not him?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders on 23:10 - Jul 5 with 12574 viewsmoonie

Not guilty does not mean innocent
Clydach murders on 23:24 - Jul 5 with 12529 viewsKilkennyjack

Clydach murders on 23:10 - Jul 5 by moonie

How do u explain the seeming absence of forensic evidence ?

Beware of the Risen People

Clydach murders on 23:25 - Jul 5 with 12543 viewsowainglyndwr

Sounds odd I know but he could be guilty.
being brought up and family still live in Clydach.
peoples fingers still point to the police and the Lewis's
There is something not right here
Clydach murders on 23:38 - Jul 5 with 12507 viewsBadlands

Clydach murders on 23:10 - Jul 5 by moonie

Legally, in England and Wales, it does.
Not proven can be given in Scotland.
But some people always think they know better and / or when someone is found guilty they bang on that they're innocent or the law is wrong because their either don't understand the law, think they are above the law or really like the person convicted.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Clydach murders on 06:21 - Jul 6 with 12408 viewsDr_Winston

People want there to be a massive police cover up of the murder of four people including two little children, rather than believe that a well known local psycho snapped and has been found guilty of that offence repeatedly.

Doesn't say much for people.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clydach murders on 06:48 - Jul 6 with 12388 viewsGowerjack

Clydach murders on 23:24 - Jul 5 by Kilkennyjack

How do u explain the seeming absence of forensic evidence ?

There is forensic evidence.

Plastic since 1974

Clydach murders on 06:59 - Jul 6 with 12370 viewsGowerjack

Clydach murders on 06:21 - Jul 6 by Dr_Winston

People want there to be a massive police cover up of the murder of four people including two little children, rather than believe that a well known local psycho snapped and has been found guilty of that offence repeatedly.

Doesn't say much for people.

People want to believe that the correct person is behind bars for this horrible crime.

SWP have a really poor record in relation to fitting innocent people up for high profile murders.

There doesn't have to be a cover up just a poor quality highly biased investigation.

Have a think about this

Morris was said to have been badmouthing Power in the pub the night of the murders.

The only person who saw this ( an alcoholic drug addict) said nothing of this until after his arrest a full 18 months later when her memory miraculously came back..

Does that seem right to you?

Plastic since 1974

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:53 - Jul 6 with 12313 viewsmoonie

Clydach murders on 08:02 - Jul 6 with 12304 viewsmoonie

I ll explain Killy.
Not guilty is when a jury of 12 people make a decision ,which can be right or wrong.
Therefore ,if someone os found guilty, it does not mean he or she is guilty nor if found not guilty that the defendant is innocent or did not do th crime. It's a fookn game ,a legal game but it's the best system man has devised .

I've had plenty of drinks in a bar after a Trial with both defending and prosecution barristers and the contents of our conversations would stagger most on here.

Ive seen countless people walk away from court having been found not guilty when they ve literally been covered in the blood and snot of that which they ve injured .

Different areas have higher guilty verdict ratios than others .

SWP has bad examples of mal practice and criminality but it's not right to impugn every police officer out here . In a case,there is always someone who is going to be unhappy
Clydach murders on 08:11 - Jul 6 with 12296 viewsexhmrc1

Look at the actual facts. Morris had a very distinctive chain which matched the one found in the house. He continually denied this was his throughout all questioning until a couple of days before the first trial when he changed his story to say he had left it there the night before when he claimed he had sex. This was after the prosecution had shown their evidence that the paint on the chain matched the paint at his house. They also had evidence that his relative had purchased a similar chain in Swansea which the relative admitted he had bought for Morris and Morris did so to make it look like he still had that chain. His girlfriend had given him an alibi throughout that he was with her. This story later got changed to him having an argument with her and walking to his mothers house 5 miles away. He had been drinking all day yet was still able to walk the 5 miles along country lanes largely without pavements. Nobody saw a guy in a drunken state along the route taken. The people in the pub knew him and nobody noticed the chain he supposedly left the day before in Power's house was missing. Surely someone would have noticed that. The chain showed signs of struggle. If he had left it there the day before when he supposedly had sex why was the chain so damaged.

Morris was told by his solicitor that he had represented one of the Lewis' and that he could not attack them. He knew this but still wanted the solicitor to represent him when he could have chosen any solicitor in Swansea. This conflict of interest was the reason the original verdict was quashed and a retrial was ordered.

At the retrial Morris was represented by Michael Mansfield QC who has been involved in numerous miscarriages of justice and subsequently overturned the verdict. Despite his undoubted abilities the jury again found Morris guilty.

SWP certainly made mistakes in the case which has led people believing the police were involved. The high profile arrest of the Lewis family with press being involved didnt help. Neither did the fact they removed the local police and concentrated on officers from the Cardiff area. A couple of local CID officers were either from or married into a very well known Clydach family. Their knowledge of the area was not used.
Clydach murders on 10:06 - Jul 6 with 12185 viewscontroversial_jack

Clydach murders on 06:59 - Jul 6 by Gowerjack

People want to believe that the correct person is behind bars for this horrible crime.

SWP have a really poor record in relation to fitting innocent people up for high profile murders.

There doesn't have to be a cover up just a poor quality highly biased investigation.

Have a think about this

Morris was said to have been badmouthing Power in the pub the night of the murders.

The only person who saw this ( an alcoholic drug addict) said nothing of this until after his arrest a full 18 months later when her memory miraculously came back..

Does that seem right to you?

Correct, SWP had a reputation for this
Clydach murders on 10:09 - Jul 6 with 12179 viewscontroversial_jack

Clydach murders on 08:02 - Jul 6 by moonie

I ll explain Killy.
Not guilty is when a jury of 12 people make a decision ,which can be right or wrong.
Therefore ,if someone os found guilty, it does not mean he or she is guilty nor if found not guilty that the defendant is innocent or did not do th crime. It's a fookn game ,a legal game but it's the best system man has devised .

I've had plenty of drinks in a bar after a Trial with both defending and prosecution barristers and the contents of our conversations would stagger most on here.

Ive seen countless people walk away from court having been found not guilty when they ve literally been covered in the blood and snot of that which they ve injured .

Different areas have higher guilty verdict ratios than others .

SWP has bad examples of mal practice and criminality but it's not right to impugn every police officer out here . In a case,there is always someone who is going to be unhappy

For every bad or dodgy officer, there's another who will turn a blind eye or back him up.That makes them bad too.
Clydach murders on 10:09 - Jul 6 with 12178 viewsmoonie

Excellent resume exhmrc .Mansfield just loves controversy and himself of course
Clydach murders on 10:28 - Jul 6 with 12158 viewsexhmrc1

2 juries one in Swansea and one in Newport rejected Morris' story. Both had High Court judges from London. There is no collusion here. Maybe it would have been better if an outside force had investigated it but SWP tried to overcome it wrongly in my opinion by using officers from outside the locality. If the theorists are to be believed on one of his first shifts in a new area as a new Inspector he his brother and sister in law somehow got together and committed the murder and the cover up. Initially it was treated as a simple house fire. It was only when the firemen got in the truth was discovered. Inspector Lewis was then called as the senior officer in charge and apparently left the scene. I suspect knowing who the victim was he might have left to inform his family. Wrong but totally understandable human reaction. The murders had already taken place by then but people ignore hat as it is easier to blame the police
Clydach murders on 11:02 - Jul 6 with 12132 viewscontroversial_jack

Clydach murders on 10:28 - Jul 6 by exhmrc1

2 juries one in Swansea and one in Newport rejected Morris' story. Both had High Court judges from London. There is no collusion here. Maybe it would have been better if an outside force had investigated it but SWP tried to overcome it wrongly in my opinion by using officers from outside the locality. If the theorists are to be believed on one of his first shifts in a new area as a new Inspector he his brother and sister in law somehow got together and committed the murder and the cover up. Initially it was treated as a simple house fire. It was only when the firemen got in the truth was discovered. Inspector Lewis was then called as the senior officer in charge and apparently left the scene. I suspect knowing who the victim was he might have left to inform his family. Wrong but totally understandable human reaction. The murders had already taken place by then but people ignore hat as it is easier to blame the police

The police are hardly going to charge one of their own
Clydach murders on 11:05 - Jul 6 with 12127 viewsWarwickHunt

Clydach murders on 10:09 - Jul 6 by controversial_jack

For every bad or dodgy officer, there's another who will turn a blind eye or back him up.That makes them bad too.

You are Dai Serpico and I claim my five dollars.
Clydach murders on 12:15 - Jul 6 with 12069 viewsmoonie

So what s the answer ct.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024