Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you voted Leave....... 11:18 - Jul 9 with 22270 viewswestwalesed

…….and there was a 2nd Referendum, as the "Peoples Vote" brigade (oh the irony) want to have, how would you vote?

Hypothetically if the question was:

a) Accept the Current Deal (assuming it doesn't get watered down further) or
b) Leave the EU with No Deal in place.

I'm appealing to people here, don't let this be hijacked, no insults and petty points. Just a statement of how you voted originally would vote now, and why?

So to kick off:

I voted Leave.
I would vote to leave without a deal.
I would do so because I believe that the only way of the UK getting the deal it wants is to negotiate from a position of full Sovereign Independence.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

If you voted Leave....... on 11:23 - Jul 9 with 3731 viewsHighjack

B

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

If you voted Leave....... on 11:23 - Jul 9 with 3730 viewsWarwickHunt

c) stay in the EU.

Or is your referendum only for those who voted to leave and still want to?

Are you Davis in disguise?
If you voted Leave....... on 11:24 - Jul 9 with 3726 viewsAce_Jack

I voted remain
I would vote remain again
Brexit is unworkable, and for the sake of the country must be stopped at all costs.
If you voted Leave....... on 11:24 - Jul 9 with 3724 viewsexhmrc1

There should be a third question Do you still want to leave or stay in the EEC.
The time to decide is when all the facts are known. What are the costs of leaving the EEC. Nobody knew about the 35-39 million we will have to pay and people were lied to over the 350 million a day for the NHS. I would stay as I believe we will, especially in this area, be considerably worse off if we leave.
If you voted Leave....... on 11:25 - Jul 9 with 3720 viewswestwalesed

If you voted Leave....... on 11:23 - Jul 9 by WarwickHunt

c) stay in the EU.

Or is your referendum only for those who voted to leave and still want to?

Are you Davis in disguise?

No the question is about is it better to accept the deal proposed or have no deal at all.

After most of the Establishment has been saying for two years that Brexit must happen.

What form is where it is up for debate.

If you voted Leave....... on 11:25 - Jul 9 with 3717 viewsomarjack

"I'm appealing to people here, don't let this be hijacked, no insults and petty points."

LOL man..this is the internet. Take away those things and we'll be left with kitten memes playing with yarn.

Anyway I voted Remain and will vote again because I have an IQ that is significantly higher than the Borderline Deficiency Limit.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2018 11:29]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

If you voted Leave....... on 11:27 - Jul 9 with 3710 viewsShaky

Clearly the Trust should be consulted on the precise method and wording of the ballot.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

If you voted Leave....... on 11:28 - Jul 9 with 3706 viewsShaky

If you voted Leave....... on 11:25 - Jul 9 by westwalesed

No the question is about is it better to accept the deal proposed or have no deal at all.

After most of the Establishment has been saying for two years that Brexit must happen.

Nonsense.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

If you voted Leave....... on 11:29 - Jul 9 with 3697 viewsWarwickHunt

If you voted Leave....... on 11:25 - Jul 9 by westwalesed

Not much of a referendum then, Einstein...
If you voted Leave....... on 11:30 - Jul 9 with 3696 viewswestwalesed

If you voted Leave....... on 11:25 - Jul 9 by omarjack

"I'm appealing to people here, don't let this be hijacked, no insults and petty points."

LOL man..this is the internet. Take away those things and we'll be left with kitten memes playing with yarn.

Anyway I voted Remain and will vote again because I have an IQ that is significantly higher than the Borderline Deficiency Limit.

I can see that, sadly.

It's literally impossible to have a civilised discussion about anything anymore.

If you voted Leave....... on 11:34 - Jul 9 with 3677 viewsBatterseajack

Whilst we're at it, would voters rather get punched in the face, or kicked in the balls?
If you voted Leave....... on 11:36 - Jul 9 with 3671 viewsHighjack

If you voted Leave....... on 11:24 - Jul 9 by Ace_Jack

I voted remain
I would vote remain again
Brexit is unworkable, and for the sake of the country must be stopped at all costs.

At all costs?

Such as disenfranchising 17 and a half million people by telling them they've voted the wrong way so their vote is being overturned for the sake of 'the markets'?

Surely you can see that's completely unworkable?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

If you voted Leave....... on 11:39 - Jul 9 with 3661 viewsomarjack

If you voted Leave....... on 11:30 - Jul 9 by westwalesed

I can see that, sadly.

It's literally impossible to have a civilised discussion about anything anymore.

People are feeling threatened.

Minorities are terrified by the rise of the far-right. Emboldened by Brexit vote, Trump and other factors. They feel as if things will never be the same again.

Leavers are crippled with fear of terrorism and safety, economy which led to a mass hysteria and some sort of a witch hunt against the "threat of foreigners" and ultra-nationalist rubbish like that.

Remainers and centrists and centre-lefties are worried for their social liberty and how the tide is turning towards a more oppressive, authoritarian forms of government and society in general.

These are major fears. No wonder people have turned hateful and angry and can't take a joke anymore. A Cyber Civil War.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2018 11:40]

If you voted Leave....... on 11:39 - Jul 9 with 3660 viewsWarwickHunt

If you voted Leave....... on 11:30 - Jul 9 by westwalesed

I can see that, sadly.

Not starting stupid discussions would help...
If you voted Leave....... on 11:39 - Jul 9 with 3660 viewsShaky

If you voted Leave....... on 11:36 - Jul 9 by Highjack

At all costs?

Such as disenfranchising 17 and a half million people by telling them they've voted the wrong way so their vote is being overturned for the sake of 'the markets'?

Of course there needs to be a new referendum:

Option 1: Stay in the EU

Option 2: Screw over UK services industries (May soft Brexit Chequers flavour)

Option 3: Screw over UK services, manufacturing, and agriculture industries (hard Brexit)

Misology -- It's a bitch

If you voted Leave....... on 11:43 - Jul 9 with 3639 viewsomarjack

Well to put my Brexit opinion in a nutshell.

It's been dragging for too long I don't really care anymore. It's like a prisoner on death row being told he's going to be executed in 10 years or so. At first he'll be horrified. But after a couple of years he'll be "Some boredom this is..just kill me now"

If you voted Leave....... on 11:44 - Jul 9 with 3637 viewsHighjack

If you voted Leave....... on 11:39 - Jul 9 by Shaky

Of course there needs to be a new referendum:

Option 1: Stay in the EU

Option 2: Screw over UK services industries (May soft Brexit Chequers flavour)

Option 3: Screw over UK services, manufacturing, and agriculture industries (hard Brexit)

We've already had that referendum.

We voted for 3,

But the shower of shyte running things haven't got the message yet.

If you voted Leave....... on 11:44 - Jul 9 with 3632 viewsAce_Jack

If you voted Leave....... on 11:36 - Jul 9 by Highjack

At all costs?

Yes at all costs. A no-deal Brexit is an unthinkable disaster for this country.
If you voted Leave....... on 11:54 - Jul 9 with 3608 viewsBarrySwan

If you voted Leave....... on 11:24 - Jul 9 by exhmrc1

There should be a third question Do you still want to leave or stay in the EEC.
The time to decide is when all the facts are known. What are the costs of leaving the EEC. Nobody knew about the 35-39 million we will have to pay and people were lied to over the 350 million a day for the NHS. I would stay as I believe we will, especially in this area, be considerably worse off if we leave.

You lost the vote get over it.

Much as you and others would like to vote over and over again until getting the result that you would wish, that desire just demonstrates your revulsion in democracy if it doesn't go your way.

B

Immediately
[Post edited 9 Jul 2018 11:58]
If you voted Leave....... on 11:57 - Jul 9 with 3603 viewsBarrySwan

If you voted Leave....... on 11:27 - Jul 9 by Shaky

Clearly the Trust should be consulted on the precise method and wording of the ballot.

The trust would probably:-

Agree with whatever is put in front of them
[Post edited 9 Jul 2018 12:02]
If you voted Leave....... on 11:58 - Jul 9 with 3599 viewsAce_Jack

If you voted Leave....... on 11:54 - Jul 9 by BarrySwan

Much as you and others would like to vote over and over again until getting the result that you would wish, that desire just demonstrates your revulsion in democracy if it doesn't go your way.

B

Immediately

You won, deliver what you promised on, get on with it.
If you voted Leave....... on 12:01 - Jul 9 with 3587 viewsBarrySwan

If you voted Leave....... on 11:58 - Jul 9 by Ace_Jack

You won, deliver what you promised on, get on with it.

I've already delivered on my promise, a Get out of the EU winning vote.

I'm not in the position to get on with it unfortunately not being the government, If you can arrange for me to do so I would be very grateful and wait with eager anticipation you getting back to me having arranged my elevation to prime minister.
If you voted Leave....... on 12:07 - Jul 9 with 3544 viewsvetchonian

If you voted Leave....... on 11:54 - Jul 9 by BarrySwan

B

Immediately

How many who voted leave when later questioned admitted they didnt realise what the outcomes would be?
I can remember seeing people interviewed who admitted to voting to leave but "didnt realise they would end up paying more for things"

I believe in democracy BUT the campaigns for this referendum were both misleading,niether side was able to "promise" what the world post Brexit would be
Both sides made some "unrealistic" claims some being accused of scaremongering

So was this vote really a true and valid one?
HOw much was based on emotion and reaction to key issues such as immigration,what we pay to the EU without evaluating what we gain

Yes there are many "political" issues surrounding the EU and their "control"of the member states but as a country we still ahve powers to control some of those things but choose not to invoke them.

Wouldnt it have been better to have had some idea of what a post Brexit UK might look like before asking the electorate to decide?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

If you voted Leave....... on 12:25 - Jul 9 with 3490 viewscosy121

If you voted Leave....... on 11:25 - Jul 9 by omarjack

You’re a CLOWN, we voted to leave using a democratic vote,lol the deficiency limited public win.thats what makes this country great British and proud.
If you voted Leave....... on 12:25 - Jul 9 with 3489 viewsEbo

I think that those who voted to leave should be given the opportunity to leave physically, possibly to a far off island where they can be as selfish as they wish.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024