Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour MP's office manager DID NOT 'give herself £2,000 pay rise' 20:59 - Jul 23 with 13536 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

£37,000 wasn't enough for this Labour employee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5983265/Labour-MPs-office-manager-forged

Found not guilty: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/31/labour-mps-former-aide-cleared-
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 11:59]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:24 - Jul 31 with 1970 viewstrampie

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 18:25 - Jul 31 by PozuelosSideys

Pretty sure forgery is forgery regardless of whether the person you are signing on behalf of is ok with it.

Especially with taxpayers money..

Either way, the politician needs to go, due to incompetence if nothing more sinister

No not necessarily the case if you are signing with permission.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:30 - Jul 31 with 1967 viewsHighjack

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 18:25 - Jul 31 by PozuelosSideys

Pretty sure forgery is forgery regardless of whether the person you are signing on behalf of is ok with it.

Either way, the politician needs to go, due to incompetence if nothing more sinister

Pretty sure it’s fine with permission.

I imagine it would be standard practice in a workplace where a lot of letters are sent out on behalf of the MP but written and drafted by someone else.

It’s also fairly common for trusted people secretaries etc. to have access to email accounts.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:38 - Jul 31 with 1957 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:30 - Jul 31 by Highjack

Pretty sure it’s fine with permission.

I imagine it would be standard practice in a workplace where a lot of letters are sent out on behalf of the MP but written and drafted by someone else.

It’s also fairly common for trusted people secretaries etc. to have access to email accounts.

Letters like that would be “PP” though. That is, you’d sign on behalf of the writer of the letter (with their permission/authority) but using your own name/signature. I’d imagine signing a form authorising a pay rise would need the actual signature of the authorising person. I’ve signed many letters for others and others have for me but I’ve never signed someone else’s name.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 20:39]

Poll: Tory leader

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:40 - Jul 31 with 1944 viewstrampie

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:38 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

Letters like that would be “PP” though. That is, you’d sign on behalf of the writer of the letter (with their permission/authority) but using your own name/signature. I’d imagine signing a form authorising a pay rise would need the actual signature of the authorising person. I’ve signed many letters for others and others have for me but I’ve never signed someone else’s name.

Doesn't have to be pp.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:42 - Jul 31 with 1950 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:40 - Jul 31 by trampie

Doesn't have to be pp.

Thank you for your opinion.

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:43 - Jul 31 with 1948 viewspikeypaul

If the persons who’s signature is being forged is in the knowledge it is and very happy about it why did they not sign the form/email themselves ?

Harris needs to walk and it’s very strange the BBC are doing their very best not to cover this case.

Maybe it’s due to Harris being a remoaner and refusing to represent the people who voted her into her job despite her area voting overwhelmingly to leave.

241 AFLI
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 20:44]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:44 - Jul 31 with 1943 viewsNeath_Jack

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:42 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

I laughed at that comment more than i probably should have.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:50 - Jul 31 with 1927 viewstrampie

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:43 - Jul 31 by pikeypaul

If the persons who’s signature is being forged is in the knowledge it is and very happy about it why did they not sign the form/email themselves ?

Harris needs to walk and it’s very strange the BBC are doing their very best not to cover this case.

Maybe it’s due to Harris being a remoaner and refusing to represent the people who voted her into her job despite her area voting overwhelmingly to leave.

241 AFLI

Out of the office perhaps ?

Login to get fewer ads

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 21:38 - Jul 31 with 1898 viewsHighjack

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:38 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

Not necessarily. If you’re a MP with 100s of letters hitting you every day that you’re obliged to issue a response to it’s not out of the ordinary to employ staff to write standard letters back on your behalf, otherwise you’d spend your life responding to each and every one. Letters from a MPs office are inevitably signed by the MP even though it’s rare they actually write them.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 21:50 - Jul 31 with 1886 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 21:38 - Jul 31 by Highjack

Not necessarily. If you’re a MP with 100s of letters hitting you every day that you’re obliged to issue a response to it’s not out of the ordinary to employ staff to write standard letters back on your behalf, otherwise you’d spend your life responding to each and every one. Letters from a MPs office are inevitably signed by the MP even though it’s rare they actually write them.

You’re missing the point. I see hundreds of letters from MPs, I’m not suggesting they write them all personally, that would be daft. But they will sign them. If they don’t and they’re signed by a caseworker on the MP’s behalf they’ll invariably be “pp”. Occasionally they’ll carry a message stating something like “signed in (MP’s) absence to avoid delay”. In these days of email it’s usually clear when a caseworker is acting on behalf of an MP anyway. That’s accepted practice. What doesn’t happen as a matter of course is someone forging an MP’s signature on a letter.

Even government ministers personally sign letters going out in their name 90% of the time despite those letters having been written for them.

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 21:58 - Jul 31 with 1861 viewstrampie

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 21:50 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

You’re missing the point. I see hundreds of letters from MPs, I’m not suggesting they write them all personally, that would be daft. But they will sign them. If they don’t and they’re signed by a caseworker on the MP’s behalf they’ll invariably be “pp”. Occasionally they’ll carry a message stating something like “signed in (MP’s) absence to avoid delay”. In these days of email it’s usually clear when a caseworker is acting on behalf of an MP anyway. That’s accepted practice. What doesn’t happen as a matter of course is someone forging an MP’s signature on a letter.

Even government ministers personally sign letters going out in their name 90% of the time despite those letters having been written for them.

Highjack is right.

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 22:04 - Jul 31 with 1852 viewsHumpty

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:43 - Jul 31 by pikeypaul

241 AFLI

Shocking evidence of the BBC covering up this non crime. All provided by the BBC themselves, the remoaning lefty bastards.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-45021023

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44926903

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44956090

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44935796

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44971492

More shocking evidence of this BBC cover up is available on BBC radio and television reports.
Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 22:07 - Jul 31 with 1845 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 21:58 - Jul 31 by trampie

Highjack is right.

He’s not as it goes but as he and I do regularly , we’ll agree to differ eventually.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 22:08]

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 22:18 - Jul 31 with 1816 viewstrampie

I'm sure this came up on Question Time a few episodes back about staff signing letters for mp's and one mp getting into hot water over something they had signed but in reality it was signed for them.

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 22:33 - Jul 31 with 1800 viewsraynor94

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 20:42 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

Superb riposte

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 08:39 - Aug 1 with 1744 viewspikeypaul

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 22:04 - Jul 31 by Humpty

Shocking evidence of the BBC covering up this non crime. All provided by the BBC themselves, the remoaning lefty bastards.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-45021023

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44926903

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44956090

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44935796

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44971492

More shocking evidence of this BBC cover up is available on BBC radio and television reports.

Yes they have reported it but to a very minor scale considering the gravity of Harris’s alleged comments and actions.
They are to busy with their daily project fear campaign.

240 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 16:03 - Aug 1 with 1678 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 08:39 - Aug 1 by pikeypaul

Yes they have reported it but to a very minor scale considering the gravity of Harris’s alleged comments and actions.
They are to busy with their daily project fear campaign.

240 AFLI

SIUYRL

Fair play you are Facking bonkers

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 08:01 - Aug 3 with 1583 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 08:24 - Aug 3 with 1567 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Current MP Carolyn Harris: "I would not want anyone to feel I was targeting them because of their sexuality, I would never do that"

Former MP, Sian James: "It was to do with her sexuality. It was to do, specifically, with comments made in the office. Jenny had come out. Her sexuality was an entirely private matter for her. She (Carolyn) was very shocked. She (Carolyn) was very concerned that these comments, which had been done within the atmosphere of the office, had caused hurt to Jenny."

That sounds like quite a contradiction to me.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 8:27]

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 09:08 - Aug 3 with 1550 viewspikeypaul

Harris bullshitting to cover her disgusting homophobia.

But hey the loony lefties here are happy to pretend feck all happened.

Hypocrites the lot of them, just wait until an allegation is made about a Tory and
see the 15 pager from the unwashed lefties.

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 09:55 - Aug 3 with 1526 viewsHighjack

Might want to edit the OP in light of the verdict.

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 10:27 - Aug 3 with 1514 viewsHighjack

Labour MP's office manager 'gave herself £2,000 pay rise' on 09:08 - Aug 3 by pikeypaul

Harris bullshitting to cover her disgusting homophobia.

But hey the loony lefties here are happy to pretend feck all happened.

Hypocrites the lot of them, just wait until an allegation is made about a Tory and
see the 15 pager from the unwashed lefties.

Sod the homophobia. It’s the violent assault that’s the important issue here. There’s no mention of her not remembering yanking someone’s hair out in her statement.

It’s a sad reflection of modern society that calling someone a dyke is considered more serious than physical assault.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 10:46]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024