Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrie McKay ????? 08:04 - Jul 29 with 7746 viewsdna

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/29/report-swansea-set-to-sign-nottingham-fores
Barrie McKay ????? on 08:18 - Jul 29 with 5649 viewsBirchgrovejack

Seems he's started well for forest last year. And karanka is a defensive minded coach from negative seen so it's no surprise he fell put of favour. Probably has legs this one, purely because a winger is the position we least need to strengthen in.
Barrie McKay ????? on 08:22 - Jul 29 with 5624 viewsHugeEnkins

Barrie McKay ????? on 08:18 - Jul 29 by Birchgrovejack

Seems he's started well for forest last year. And karanka is a defensive minded coach from negative seen so it's no surprise he fell put of favour. Probably has legs this one, purely because a winger is the position we least need to strengthen in.

What about that chap from City? Or are we going on the cheap again?
Barrie McKay ????? on 08:44 - Jul 29 with 5526 viewsCaptain_Sham

Barrie McKay ????? on 08:18 - Jul 29 by Birchgrovejack

Yes we only have five wingers. Need another three at least, and two goalies.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 8:46]

Its just a ride.

Barrie McKay ????? on 09:14 - Jul 29 with 5371 viewsJango

Barrie McKay ????? on 08:44 - Jul 29 by Captain_Sham

4 of which create next to nothing and Asoro who can play as a striker.
Barrie McKay ????? on 09:22 - Jul 29 with 5326 viewsawayjack

Barrie McKay ????? on 08:44 - Jul 29 by Captain_Sham

Aye wingers are the new goalkeepers. We don't need any midfield or strikers in Huw World.
Barrie McKay ????? on 10:31 - Jul 29 with 5022 viewsmagicdaps10

Absolute steal at that price, bags of skill.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Barrie McKay ????? on 10:39 - Jul 29 with 4972 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:07 - Jul 29 with 4824 viewsAl_Bundy

We are at least two CM light at the moment. The thought of Fulton, Grimes and Carroll as our base is very worrying.
Login to get fewer ads

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:15 - Jul 29 with 4773 views34dfgdf54

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:07 - Jul 29 by Al_Bundy

We are at least two CM light at the moment. The thought of Fulton, Grimes and Carroll as our base is very worrying.

This..

I still think Clucas will be off aswell.
Barrie McKay ????? on 11:16 - Jul 29 with 4769 viewsKGriz16

Looking for a loan deal as well for a Citeh youngster, wonderkid apparently;

http://the72.co.uk/111578/blackburn-rovers-swansea-city-want-manchester-city-str
Barrie McKay ????? on 11:22 - Jul 29 with 4726 viewsdobjack2

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:15 - Jul 29 by 34dfgdf54

This..

I still think Clucas will be off aswell.

Unless Clucas goes I can’t see us bringing in an experienced midfielder. So our unbalanced lightweight premier league midfield simply moves down a level.
Barrie McKay ????? on 11:28 - Jul 29 with 4662 viewsKGriz16

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:07 - Jul 29 by Al_Bundy

Fer and Amat can play there also
Barrie McKay ????? on 11:37 - Jul 29 with 4594 viewsTheResurrection

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:22 - Jul 29 by dobjack2

Unless Clucas goes I can’t see us bringing in an experienced midfielder. So our unbalanced lightweight premier league midfield simply moves down a level.

Should they stay, midfield options of....

Fer
Clucas
Carroll
And Fulton

Will not be light or weak in this league. They've all got a huge amount of EPL experience and when the season kicks off they'll soon realise the quality gap between where they have been operating and where they are now.

Plus, I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one more new face come in to the middle of the field.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:40 - Jul 29 with 4566 viewsDaggyjack

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:37 - Jul 29 by TheResurrection

Fer
Clucas
Carroll
And Fulton

Will not be light or weak in this league. They've all got a huge amount of EPL experience and when the season kicks off they'll soon realise the quality gap between where they have been operating and where they are now.

Plus, I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one more new face come in to the middle of the field.

Are you serious??
That really would be an awful midfield to choose from. I wouldn't want any of them in my starting XI.
McKay would be a good signing alongside Montero, Asoro and Dyer. We could even get shot of Routledge 😅
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 11:42]
Barrie McKay ????? on 11:42 - Jul 29 with 4548 viewsGeoffThom

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:37 - Jul 29 by TheResurrection

Fer
Clucas
Carroll
And Fulton

Sunday drinking started early then ,cause that lot will get battered in this div
Barrie McKay ????? on 11:42 - Jul 29 with 4549 viewsKGriz16

Why?
Barrie McKay ????? on 11:45 - Jul 29 with 4522 viewsKGriz16

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:42 - Jul 29 by GeoffThom

Sunday drinking started early then ,cause that lot will get battered in this div

Why do you think that? What do you think of other Championship teams midfield options then, and how they will batter us? I'm curious.
Barrie McKay ????? on 11:46 - Jul 29 with 4509 viewsKGriz16

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:40 - Jul 29 by Daggyjack

Are you serious??
That really would be an awful midfield to choose from. I wouldn't want any of them in my starting XI.
McKay would be a good signing alongside Montero, Asoro and Dyer. We could even get shot of Routledge 😅
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 11:42]

How's that an awful midfield to chose from? What have you seen? Why have you began discussing wingers when centre midfield was being discussed...
Barrie McKay ????? on 11:47 - Jul 29 with 4498 viewsGeoffThom

Fer is the only one I’d take out of that lot and he hardly pulled up trees with Norwich in this div ,Carroll way to lightweight,Fulton does f all ,and Clucas im still trying to work out why we spunked a fortune on him not worth 5m in my opinion
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 11:48]
Barrie McKay ????? on 11:49 - Jul 29 with 4485 viewsGeoffThom

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:46 - Jul 29 by KGriz16

How's that an awful midfield to chose from? What have you seen? Why have you began discussing wingers when centre midfield was being discussed...

You read this all the way through.
Barrie McKay ????? on 12:01 - Jul 29 with 4423 viewsmagicdaps10

Agreed we are light in midfield, that is obvious.

Barrie McKay ????? on 12:32 - Jul 29 with 4244 viewsEU5Makaveli

Underwhelming, and this probably rules out Celina. I can understand not throwing money around but if we sell our best players and bring in replacements for peanuts then we’re going to struggle- worrying times.
Barrie McKay ????? on 12:36 - Jul 29 with 4211 views34dfgdf54

Apparent he was quality at Forest but lost his way under new manager who as we know is very defensive minded.

I’m happy if we sign this guy and the lad from City. Strength in depth on the flanks and some cover up front with different options. Still be glad to see Mawson go and to reinvest money on two central midfield players.
Barrie McKay ????? on 12:42 - Jul 29 with 4181 viewsmagicdaps10

Barrie McKay ????? on 12:32 - Jul 29 by EU5Makaveli

Underwhelming, and this probably rules out Celina. I can understand not throwing money around but if we sell our best players and bring in replacements for peanuts then we’re going to struggle- worrying times.

Personally, I think it is quite possible for both to sign and could be got for a combined 5.5m.

If we were, I would like to think we might see the end of Routlege.

I would be excited to see these two playing off a fit Bony. Think Potter is trying to get a bit of pace back into our link play.

Barrie McKay ????? on 12:50 - Jul 29 with 4145 viewsDaggyjack

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:46 - Jul 29 by KGriz16

Did you check the thread title? Barrie McKay, a winger.....not the brightest are you?
As for the midfield four mentioned, they struggled in the bottom half of the premier league so would struggle in the top half of the Championship...simple.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024