Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrie McKay ????? 08:04 - Jul 29 with 7755 viewsdna

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/29/report-swansea-set-to-sign-nottingham-fores
Barrie McKay ????? on 12:52 - Jul 29 with 2032 viewsdobjack2

Barrie McKay ????? on 12:42 - Jul 29 by magicdaps10

Personally, I think it is quite possible for both to sign and could be got for a combined 5.5m.

If we were, I would like to think we might see the end of Routlege.

I would be excited to see these two playing off a fit Bony. Think Potter is trying to get a bit of pace back into our link play.

You’re unlikely to be excited then
Barrie McKay ????? on 13:18 - Jul 29 with 1954 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Barrie McKay ????? on 12:52 - Jul 29 by dobjack2

You’re unlikely to be excited then

Maybe this striker will come on loan from Man City and perhaps Celina will come as a permanent signing at the same time. Pep might have a soft spot fo us FAIK.
I would like Ollie Norwood from Palace to bolster CM. He would be cheap too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Barrie McKay ????? on 13:21 - Jul 29 with 1933 viewsomarjack

The only way I'd be on board on this transfer if this guy was Routledge's replacement. meaning 4th-5th choice winger..Other than that and I'm starting to be very..very..very pessimistic.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Barrie McKay ????? on 13:28 - Jul 29 with 1894 viewsKilkennyjack

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:42 - Jul 29 by GeoffThom

Sunday drinking started early then ,cause that lot will get battered in this div

I agree.

Looks weak as feck to me.

Leroy can have a shirt, the rest are dog shite. Bye.

Beware of the Risen People

Barrie McKay ????? on 13:37 - Jul 29 with 1873 viewsEU5Makaveli

Barrie McKay ????? on 12:42 - Jul 29 by magicdaps10

Personally, I think it is quite possible for both to sign and could be got for a combined 5.5m.

If we were, I would like to think we might see the end of Routlege.

I would be excited to see these two playing off a fit Bony. Think Potter is trying to get a bit of pace back into our link play.

I hope your right, I think we’d have to see 2 of our current wingers leave for it to happen though. Unless Potter sees Celina playing primarily through the middle as an attacking midfielder?
Barrie McKay ????? on 13:42 - Jul 29 with 1855 viewsmagicdaps10

Barrie McKay ????? on 13:37 - Jul 29 by EU5Makaveli

I hope your right, I think we’d have to see 2 of our current wingers leave for it to happen though. Unless Potter sees Celina playing primarily through the middle as an attacking midfielder?

Celina is primarily a no 10 who can play out wide.
McKay is a winger capable of playing central.

We are crying out for a 10 and I would bet that we are going to see one winger go, hopefully Routledge.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Barrie McKay ????? on 13:45 - Jul 29 with 1852 viewsPozuelosSideys

Personally i think we are at least one CM short. All our current central ones are quite lightweight and very, very flaky form wise.

In terms of abaility - they all have it - even the likes of Carroll showed in the last 18 months that he can be a PL standard footballer - he just never showed it enough. So the ability is there, just whether the coaching team can get it out of them consistently.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Barrie McKay ????? on 14:32 - Jul 29 with 1758 viewsJonTheJack

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:37 - Jul 29 by TheResurrection

Should they stay, midfield options of....

Fer
Clucas
Carroll
And Fulton

Will not be light or weak in this league. They've all got a huge amount of EPL experience and when the season kicks off they'll soon realise the quality gap between where they have been operating and where they are now.

Plus, I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one more new face come in to the middle of the field.

That's given me a laugh. :D
Login to get fewer ads

Barrie McKay ????? on 17:21 - Jul 29 with 1610 viewsomarjack

Can somebody tell me why signing this fellow is a good idea? Why would Forest let him go for a minimal fee? They're pushing for promotion and if he was any good for such thing they wouldn't have let him go for a bloody 500 k.

Imo we're starting to look f*cked.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 17:21]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Barrie McKay ????? on 17:49 - Jul 29 with 1523 viewsgrabsplatter

Barrie McKay ????? on 11:37 - Jul 29 by TheResurrection

Should they stay, midfield options of....

Fer
Clucas
Carroll
And Fulton

Will not be light or weak in this league. They've all got a huge amount of EPL experience and when the season kicks off they'll soon realise the quality gap between where they have been operating and where they are now.

Plus, I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one more new face come in to the middle of the field.

Fulton has only got a limited amount of EPL experience and has been largely underwhelming.
Fer & Clucas are both still injured & Carroll didn't impress QPR fans when he played for them.
We need a powerful athletic centre midfielder badly or I think we'll struggle.
Barrie McKay ????? on 19:02 - Jul 29 with 1403 viewsAl_Bundy

Oh for a Bodde type signing... even an Agustein or Coughlan type player.

Our midfield currently looks very poor ! waiting for the panic buy on the last day of the window
Barrie McKay ????? on 19:26 - Jul 29 with 1349 viewsJango

Barrie McKay ????? on 17:21 - Jul 29 by omarjack

Can somebody tell me why signing this fellow is a good idea? Why would Forest let him go for a minimal fee? They're pushing for promotion and if he was any good for such thing they wouldn't have let him go for a bloody 500 k.

Imo we're starting to look f*cked.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 17:21]

He was apparently Forests best players until Karanka went there. We know what a negative manager he is. Potter has said he wants to play out from the back and attack with width. Could be perfect
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024