Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter speaks 20:26 - Jul 31 with 8173 viewsHumpty

Graham Potter to speak on Radio 5 Live soon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_five_live

Apologies if Ferdy.
Potter speaks on 20:27 - Jul 31 with 6320 viewsHumpty

Just started.
Potter speaks on 20:34 - Jul 31 with 6208 viewspencoedjack

Potter speaks on 20:27 - Jul 31 by Humpty

Just started.

Thanks Humpty

Only caught the end where it seemed obvious a few more leaving
Potter speaks on 21:00 - Jul 31 with 5982 viewspikeypaul

By feck that was depressing.

Obvious he knows we are going to be run into the ground and next to nothing is going to be allowed to be spent whilst selling any asset we have to pay the yank venture capitalists their wedge.

I hope the Trust is happy for pushing for no legal action.

You stupid,clueless coonts.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 21:18]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Potter speaks on 21:07 - Jul 31 with 5911 viewsSwanjaxs

Potter speaks on 20:34 - Jul 31 by pencoedjack

Thanks Humpty

Only caught the end where it seemed obvious a few more leaving

Ayew, Fernandez and Clucas will be gone before next Wednesday

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Potter speaks on 21:09 - Jul 31 with 5894 viewsandypitt56

Potter speaks on 21:07 - Jul 31 by Swanjaxs

I missed it, can someone summarise what was said?
Potter speaks on 21:11 - Jul 31 with 5847 viewsSwanjaxs

Potter speaks on 21:09 - Jul 31 by andypitt56

I missed it too, was talking to someone on the coaching staff this afternoon

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Potter speaks on 21:17 - Jul 31 with 5716 viewspencoedjack

Potter speaks on 21:07 - Jul 31 by Swanjaxs

As disappointed as I was with his performances last season I think Clucas could be a very good player at championship level

I had no doubt Fede & Ayew would be gone as soon as we were relegated
Potter speaks on 21:24 - Jul 31 with 5639 viewsherbie

What was so depressing about that? Quite refreshing.

https://swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/potter-on-what-attracted-him-to-the-job-the-
Login to get fewer ads

Potter speaks on 21:51 - Jul 31 with 5406 viewsLoyal

Quote ....

One (of many) problems over the last few years has been our player recruitment and the fact that it hasn’t been led exclusively by football-minded people — managers, coaches and coaches as a single recruitment team working together as one. Instead, chairman Huw Jenkins has taken the lead role and subsequently the ability, flair and skill we once had in the squad leaked out.

Nostrils won't like that.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Potter speaks on 21:53 - Jul 31 with 5383 views34dfgdf54

Potter speaks on 21:51 - Jul 31 by Loyal

Quote ....

One (of many) problems over the last few years has been our player recruitment and the fact that it hasn’t been led exclusively by football-minded people — managers, coaches and coaches as a single recruitment team working together as one. Instead, chairman Huw Jenkins has taken the lead role and subsequently the ability, flair and skill we once had in the squad leaked out.

Said the other day, every interview he has he makes subtle digs.

I have no doubt Potter and the scout who came with him are bringing in the players. Jenkins will not be here for much longer.
Potter speaks on 21:53 - Jul 31 with 5377 viewsHumpty

Potter speaks on 21:09 - Jul 31 by andypitt56

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0bf8rtl#play

Potter starts at 55:35
Potter speaks on 22:05 - Jul 31 with 5230 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Quote ....

Good for him and 100% right. The deals done since he's arrived have restored my enthusiasm to almost Martinez levels. If he can get me to through the Rodgers and Laudrup stages we'll be promoted!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Potter speaks on 22:09 - Jul 31 with 5180 viewsSwansea93

Nothing depressing about that interview

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Potter speaks on 22:11 - Jul 31 with 5150 viewsKrisP

Potter speaks on 21:00 - Jul 31 by pikeypaul

By feck that was depressing.

Obvious he knows we are going to be run into the ground and next to nothing is going to be allowed to be spent whilst selling any asset we have to pay the yank venture capitalists their wedge.

I hope the Trust is happy for pushing for no legal action.

You stupid,clueless coonts.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 21:18]

They probably are happy. This is the best chance we've got to rebuild. Legal action would have screwed us even further into the ground. We'd still be relegated but would be mired in legal action for years with no promising manager and promising young players coming in.
Potter speaks on 08:46 - Aug 1 with 4632 viewspikeypaul

Potter speaks on 22:11 - Jul 31 by KrisP

They probably are happy. This is the best chance we've got to rebuild. Legal action would have screwed us even further into the ground. We'd still be relegated but would be mired in legal action for years with no promising manager and promising young players coming in.

Another fool prepared to take it up the arse.

Sometimes in life you need to stand up for yourself.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Potter speaks on 08:50 - Aug 1 with 4614 viewsMo_Wives

Potter speaks on 21:53 - Jul 31 by Humpty

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0bf8rtl#play

Potter starts at 55:35

Thank you, Humpster. You really are playing a blinder in this thread. Well done. Keep up the good work.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Potter speaks on 10:10 - Aug 1 with 4465 viewsFireboy2

Potter speaks on 08:50 - Aug 1 by Mo_Wives

Thank you, Humpster. You really are playing a blinder in this thread. Well done. Keep up the good work.

Agreed Mo

Btw thought he came across quite
Potter speaks on 11:46 - Aug 1 with 4356 viewsEasternJack

Quote ....

Unfortunately that’s a quote from the article writer and not Potter

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Potter speaks on 11:47 - Aug 1 with 4352 viewsKrisP

Potter speaks on 08:46 - Aug 1 by pikeypaul

Another fool prepared to take it up the arse.

Sometimes in life you need to stand up for yourself.

"Taking it up the arse" in this case meaning, of course, "looking forward to the new season and supporting the team despite what's happening in the boardroom."
Potter speaks on 14:58 - Aug 1 with 4148 viewsTheResurrection

Potter speaks on 22:05 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Good for him and 100% right. The deals done since he's arrived have restored my enthusiasm to almost Martinez levels. If he can get me to through the Rodgers and Laudrup stages we'll be promoted!

He didn't say that

That quote is from no one meaningful.

What Potter did say was It was part of the remit from the Club for them to bring their own approach and recruitment because the club told them they wanted to start again. That's why they were employed.

So like I said yesterday, this means to me, that the Americans have allowed Jenkins to oversee the process of overall recruitment by appointing the right managerial team to get us back to before.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Potter speaks on 15:00 - Aug 1 with 4136 viewsandypitt56

Potter speaks on 14:58 - Aug 1 by TheResurrection

He didn't say that

That quote is from no one meaningful.

What Potter did say was It was part of the remit from the Club for them to bring their own approach and recruitment because the club told them they wanted to start again. That's why they were employed.

So like I said yesterday, this means to me, that the Americans have allowed Jenkins to oversee the process of overall recruitment by appointing the right managerial team to get us back to before.

I get the impression its more down to allowing Potter and his team to decide how they want things to be done. All of our signings so far have been similar to the ones potter made at ostersunds.
Potter speaks on 15:08 - Aug 1 with 4106 viewsTheResurrection

Potter speaks on 15:00 - Aug 1 by andypitt56

I get the impression its more down to allowing Potter and his team to decide how they want things to be done. All of our signings so far have been similar to the ones potter made at ostersunds.

Yes, but that's the biggest thing here.

Recruitment was overseen by Kaplan pretty much the last couple of years. He was too involved in big, final decisions which ultimately cost us dearly.

Clearly now we've gone back to the basics that saw us OK during our rise up the leagues.

There's a reason this new approach has been adopted.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Potter speaks on 15:14 - Aug 1 with 4070 viewsShaky

Potter speaks on 15:08 - Aug 1 by TheResurrection

Recruitment was overseen by Kaplan pretty much the last couple of years. He was too involved in big, final decisions which ultimately cost us dearly.

Clearly now we've gone back to the basics that saw us OK during our rise up the leagues.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Potter speaks on 15:32 - Aug 1 with 4019 viewsKrisP

Potter speaks on 15:08 - Aug 1 by TheResurrection

So it was Kaplan, against Jenkins wishes I presume, who decided we should resign our former players? And somehow picked out Clucas?

What about the mis-steps before the Americans were on board? Also not Jenkins' fault?
Potter speaks on 15:35 - Aug 1 with 3993 viewsomarjack

Why does The Res always switch the blame off Huw? Blame it on the owners..the trust..the current manager..the players..the mascot..the fans..the ticket cashiers..the ground staff at the Liberty..Brexit..

But don't you dare blaming his dear Huwie..It's a treasonous act.

FFS man..is he your step dad or something?

I mean blaming Kaplan for poor recruitment? Really? That man doesn't even know if "soccer" is that sport you play with your feet or the one where you ride a horse and swing a golf bat.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 15:37]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024