Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fao Mart6 17:45 - Aug 2 with 13003 viewsLohengrin

Here you go, sweet pea. A promise is a promise.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Fao Mart6 on 09:24 - Aug 7 with 1569 viewsHighjack

Fao Mart6 on 09:17 - Aug 7 by Mo_Wives

I don't know about inherently bad or evil but I am willing to say that Seagulls are animals

You can tell by that picture alone that the little bastards are evil and should all be burned in a massive fire and their remains washed away with gallons of holy water.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Fao Mart6 on 09:26 - Aug 7 with 1568 viewsMo_Wives

Fao Mart6 on 09:24 - Aug 7 by Highjack

You can tell by that picture alone that the little bastards are evil and should all be burned in a massive fire and their remains washed away with gallons of holy water.

#NotAll seagulls

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Fao Mart6 on 09:28 - Aug 7 with 1558 viewsomarjack

Fao Mart6 on 09:14 - Aug 7 by Mo_Wives

Mart6 down arrows posters he disagrees with not just posts he disagrees with. If he finds someone disagrees with him he can not tolerate them and down arrows any old post they make. He even down votes when the post says "I agree" if it's by someone he can't tolerate, yet he does not down vote the original post that they were agreeing with. Do you know the meaning of the word 'bigot'?

It has nothing to do with speaking or is it exclusive to right wing racists (#NOTALL right wingers are racist, whaaaaaaaaa). Here is the definition...

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

This is mart6. He displays his intolerance through the medium of down votes.

Right, now please, Omar, try and hear what I am saying. This next bit is very important...

you say "You mentioning anti-LGBT muslims was singling out a group that have many innocents amongst them."
ANTI-LGBT Muslims are all guilty of being anti-lgbt. They are Muslims who hold anti-lgbt views. The Muslims who do not hold anti-lgbt views could be described as 'Pro-LGBT Muslims'.
If in my original statement I had said "people who are pro LGBT rights then want to import masses of Muslims" then you may have a point. But I did not. I said ANTI-LGBT Muslim. I made sure I was saying "only these Muslims here...the ones who hold ANTI-LGBT views". The Muslims who do not hold these Anti-LGBT views (and yes, I expect there are millions of those) are not a problem to LGBT rights. If you're a Muslim who is pro-LGBT then I am not talking about you.

And yes, in the UK there are anti-LGBT people. If you referred to them as anti-LGBT British people I would not assume you were talking about me because even though I am British I am not anti LGBT. And even though we have them in this country already (anti-LGBT) it does not mean we should not be concerned about bringing in more anti-LGBT people. We should think very hard about these difficult questions and not be put off by the fact that we may be called racist bigots for talking about these issues. And we should do this for the sake of people like your friend who is hiding in the closet.

Now finally, all this talk about Muslims and Anti-LGBT has led me to ponder another question. Maybe you can help me with it, Omar. Are all Muslims Anti-BLT (Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich) due to the bacon or is that just the religious ones?

But Mo..how would we distinguish who's tolerant and who isn't in society? Let's not talk about muslims by the way..we're talking as a whole.

Do we vet people? Won't they lie if we do? Who's qualified to vet them? Hopefully no one Rees-Mogg approves of.

Are LGBT rights the only concern? Aren't there pro-LGBT people who are anti-women rights? They exist I'm sure.

Isn't being anti-Muslim (I didn't say Islamophobia by the way)..or anti-Semitic, Anti-Hindu..Anti Black et etc as bad as being homophobic? Why elevating a group in the expense of others? So there are soo many other things to consider.

If this vetting thing doesn't work out what do we do? Do we shut down borders? How is this fair to decent people who want better opportunities?

Why would vetting only involved immigrants? Why shouldn't those of British "blood" be vetted too? For the sake of fairness I mean.

It's a mess. And whatever we do..innocents will pay the price.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Fao Mart6 on 09:57 - Aug 7 with 1536 viewsHighjack

Fao Mart6 on 09:26 - Aug 7 by Mo_Wives

#NotAll seagulls

I admit I have not met all seagulls but of all the seagulls I have met they have literally zero redeeming or even likeable characteristics.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Fao Mart6 on 10:04 - Aug 7 with 1522 viewsomarjack

Fao Mart6 on 09:57 - Aug 7 by Highjack

I admit I have not met all seagulls but of all the seagulls I have met they have literally zero redeeming or even likeable characteristics.

Then you should keep your mind open and meet more seagulls. Maybe one day you and a seagull can be best friends..you can teach him tricks and stuff.

Fao Mart6 on 10:12 - Aug 7 with 1518 viewsHighjack

Fao Mart6 on 10:04 - Aug 7 by omarjack

Then you should keep your mind open and meet more seagulls. Maybe one day you and a seagull can be best friends..you can teach him tricks and stuff.

Why does it have to be a “him” you bloody sexist?

Fao Mart6 on 10:14 - Aug 7 with 1513 viewsomarjack

Fao Mart6 on 10:12 - Aug 7 by Highjack

Why does it have to be a “him” you bloody sexist?

You caught me..

Fao Mart6 on 10:17 - Aug 7 with 1512 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Look what you are doing to them Mart
They are all here

Stop it mun 😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Fao Mart6 on 10:23 - Aug 7 with 1499 viewsHighjack

Are there any websites I can join to meet some nice seagulls?

Fao Mart6 on 11:17 - Aug 7 with 1480 viewsMo_Wives

Fao Mart6 on 09:28 - Aug 7 by omarjack

But Mo..how would we distinguish who's tolerant and who isn't in society? Let's not talk about muslims by the way..we're talking as a whole.

Do we vet people? Won't they lie if we do? Who's qualified to vet them? Hopefully no one Rees-Mogg approves of.

Are LGBT rights the only concern? Aren't there pro-LGBT people who are anti-women rights? They exist I'm sure.

Isn't being anti-Muslim (I didn't say Islamophobia by the way)..or anti-Semitic, Anti-Hindu..Anti Black et etc as bad as being homophobic? Why elevating a group in the expense of others? So there are soo many other things to consider.

If this vetting thing doesn't work out what do we do? Do we shut down borders? How is this fair to decent people who want better opportunities?

Why would vetting only involved immigrants? Why shouldn't those of British "blood" be vetted too? For the sake of fairness I mean.

It's a mess. And whatever we do..innocents will pay the price.

First off, the logistical and practical issues of implementing immigration policies is a different issue. Maybe they could use the same methods they use to track down 'hate speech blasphemers', you know, trawl through their posting history or use background checks. They could maybe try using those tactics to protect the citizens of the country rather than silencing them. But this is besides the point. The discussion was about the hypocritical nature of people who claim to be for LGBT rights and then call anyone who suggests the mass importation of people holding ANT-LGBT views is a problem. The reason Muslims is used is because if you suggested stopping the Westbrough Baptist church coming into the country those same people would be all "Yeah, f*ck those WBC Christians and their homophobia. keep them out. #WeStandAgainstHate #Resist". This is probably why the Chinese use Muslims rather than the W.B.C when explaining the meaning of the word 'baizou'.
I'm not suggesting we change our immigration policy. I'm just saying it's OK to talk about it.

We already have awful people in this country. Rapists to racists. Does that mean we should say "F*ck it, we have them here already, we may as well have more. Bring us your rapists"? No, of course not. We want to lessen the number of awful people in our society not increase it.
Now, the people already here (whatever race, background etc) are part of our society. They are protected by our laws and beholden to our laws. They have the right to hold whatever views, no matter how awful, they choose. They do not, however, have the right to break any of our laws. This is why we pay our police force to catch an imprison rapists (for example). We do this because we want less of them roaming around our society hurting other citizens. If you ask a rapist "Are you a rapist?" they tend to lie at this point we don't just say "well he said no, lets go home" we investigate. We may not get them all but does that mean we should stop trying?
If people, already in our society, hold Anti gay, white, black, Semitic, Muslim or whatever views. As long as they're not acting on them, then they have that right. They are protected by the social contract. People who are not part of our society are not protected by our social contract. We have the right to refuse them entry, for whatever reason, if we feel they're a threat to our citizens or society.

We, in the west, have built one of the greatest cultures that has ever been on this earth. Maybe the greatest. Is it perfect? no, but it is the culture that ended slavery, it is a culture that has provided women with equal rights, it is a culture that has said you are free to be what you want as long as you don't infringe on other peoples freedoms, a culture that has provided gay people with equal rights. And when you say you want to preserve this culture you get called a homophobic, racist, bigot by people who have little grasp on logic.

It is fine for Mexicans to want to protect their culture. It is fine for Native Americans (or whatever the PC term is these days), it is fine for Africans or Asians and I support all these views. I love the fact that this world has so many different and diverse cultures. But when White westerners suggest they want to protect their culture for some reason the baizuo see this as a hateful idea. I say f*ck those idiots, even the foreigners are pointing and laughing at them at this point.

But, tbh, I don't know why we've ended up down this road. It was the Chinese who brought up the Muslims. Argue with them.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Fao Mart6 on 11:32 - Aug 7 with 1473 viewsMo_Wives

Fao Mart6 on 10:17 - Aug 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

They are all here

Stop it mun 😂

As long as it's helping you release the frustration you feel towards yourself for lacking the brain, heart and courage to take 'them' on, Thomas, I suppose some good has come from it.

Well done, mart. You've apparently done something, whatever that is, to the people that Thomas would like to do that something to...if only he had the necessary requirements needed for the task.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Fao Mart6 on 12:29 - Aug 7 with 1450 viewsLohengrin

Fao Mart6 on 11:32 - Aug 7 by Mo_Wives

As long as it's helping you release the frustration you feel towards yourself for lacking the brain, heart and courage to take 'them' on, Thomas, I suppose some good has come from it.

Well done, mart. You've apparently done something, whatever that is, to the people that Thomas would like to do that something to...if only he had the necessary requirements needed for the task.

Tom’s alright. He takes this place for what it is and enjoys himself.

Marty? That’s the impotent sniping of the terrified left. When Trump was elected he thought he heard the creaking hinges of Pandora’s Box opening. He’s fixed his startled eyes on you and I, he thinks we’re the nearing, dark clouds of the storm to come.

Marty, you’re right! Mwahahaha!

Run!!!!

[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 13:02]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Fao Mart6 on 13:13 - Aug 7 with 1427 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fao Mart6 on 11:32 - Aug 7 by Mo_Wives

Oh Mohammad

You are such a snowflake aye

Fao Mart6 on 13:26 - Aug 7 with 1423 viewsMo_Wives

Fao Mart6 on 12:29 - Aug 7 by Lohengrin

Tom’s alright. He takes this place for what it is and enjoys himself.

Marty? That’s the impotent sniping of the terrified left. When Trump was elected he thought he heard the creaking hinges of Pandora’s Box opening. He’s fixed his startled eyes on you and I, he thinks we’re the nearing, dark clouds of the storm to come.

Marty, you’re right! Mwahahaha!

Run!!!!

[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 13:02]

F*cking hell. Even Tommy's being classed as Alt-right now? F*ck my eyes

Oh, sorry "Tom's ALRIGHT". I misheard you there. I agree. Although, he is a little slow. He has difficulty keeping up with an ever changing world.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Fao Mart6 on 13:29 - Aug 7 with 1419 viewsMo_Wives

Fao Mart6 on 13:13 - Aug 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Oh Mohammad

You are such a snowflake aye

Kin el, Tom. 'Snowflake' is so 2016...keep up, FFS. Never mind, in two years you'll probably be calling me baizuo.

See what I mean Loh?...a little bit slow.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Fao Mart6 on 18:01 - Aug 7 with 1370 viewssherpajacob

Fao Mart6 on 10:17 - Aug 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

They are all here

Stop it mun 😂

Keep it up Mart6, you've clearly got under their skin and they're rattled.

keep those arrows flying mate.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Fao Mart6 on 18:06 - Aug 7 with 1360 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fao Mart6 on 13:29 - Aug 7 by Mo_Wives

Kin el, Tom. 'Snowflake' is so 2016...keep up, FFS. Never mind, in two years you'll probably be calling me baizuo.

See what I mean Loh?...a little bit slow.

You’ll always be my little snowflake Mohammed 😘

Fao Mart6 on 22:36 - Aug 7 with 1316 viewsDJack

Fao Mart6 on 07:24 - Aug 7 by Mo_Wives

So just over 48hrs after first being asked to describe what the Alt-right is, without googling it, you finally come back, from a google search, with something that can be considered a fairly accurate description...which is nothing at all like your first attempt at describing it and you think this reflects badly on me?

What a clown shoe you are. And you're like totally baizuo, dude.

And I don't know why you think that description debunks anything I've said.

Show me how I am Alt-right since I am not a white supremacist/white nationalist, neo-Nazi, neo-fascist, neo-Confederate, or a Holocaust denier
Oh, I'm an anti feminist? Well I believe in gay people having the right to marry. Feminists also believe this. Does this make me a feminist?

"The concept has further been associated with...the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump."
Yes, because the media constantly associated Trump's campaign with the Alt-right. This does not mean he is Alt-right.
Yes, the Alt-right supported Trump. If Muslims had overwhelmingly supported Clinton would this make her a Muslim?

I honestly don't see what you think this post proves. Maybe I am overlooking something? maybe you could point that something out?

And of course you want me to knock myself out. It would make a change from the last 48 hours where I've been knocking you out. I imagine it hasn't been nice.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 7:43]

I'll keep things simple for you...

"So just over 48hrs after first being asked to describe what the Alt-right is"

- Loh asked me that and I (sorta - alcohol ) answered it. WE (YOU AND I) WERE NOT DISCUSSING IT...at that point at least. You then came at me with the "cowardly" and "rapist" comment and pointed out I'd not backed up a previous comment. This is the funniest bit... you bit because I posted a piss-take comment and posted your umbrage with the already mentioned comments meant to make me bite, you included a verbiage of; something, something Martin Luther King; something, something progressives etc

So as you asked for me to back the comment up, so I thought, in for a penny and all that hence the wiki post. Anyone looking at your previous posts will recognise antifeminism, misogyny and right-wing populism in your posts so, yep, I've backed up the piss-take comment and you are all a quiver.

Cheers clown-shoes, anymore asshattery from you?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Fao Mart6 on 08:42 - Aug 8 with 1272 viewsMo_Wives

Fao Mart6 on 18:06 - Aug 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

You’ll always be my little snowflake Mohammed 😘

OK, settle down, children. Today we will be continuing to learn about the left wing ideologue. I've set up this little demonstration, but first we will recap on what we learned last week about the tactics of the left wing...

1- The cry out in pain as they punch you tactic: basically involving accusing you of their crimes.
2- The language hijack tactic: Basically twisting words to mean something else. eg. Racists become non racists, fascists become anti fascists etc.
3- The Donald Trump tactic- Basically doubling down and pretending the evidence presented debunking your claim does not exist.
4- The Jesse Owens tactic- Basically run away as fast as you can or avoid answering difficult questions. (only used as a last resort)

Now, as we can see in the post I've set up for todays lesson Thomas has employed tactics one and two. He has accused me of what he is guilty of while also, simultaneously, inverting the word snowflake so he can use it to describe someone who is the opposite of that. He does this because he has to answer but he has no argument to answer with. So he creates an illusion to protect his ego and avoid having to use the Jesse Owens tactic.

But remember, children, the leftist is quick to anger and violence so you should never force him out of his delusion. At most you should push him to the point where he'll use the Jesse Owens. But it really is best to allow him to go to the Donald Trump double down and allow him to keep his dignity because he will only come out of his delusion when he's ready. The reason he has created his delusion, remember, is to avoid any logical argument debunking his position and allow him to avoid the fact he's wrong, as I will now demonstrate...

*Turns to the left

Oh, Thomas, wasn't it you asking for a safe space, in this thread, where you don't have to see things that upset you?...

Can we have a "politics board" please? by Jackfath 17 Jul 2018 18:57
Where all the political posters go to flex their muscles and try to out do one another with their tedium? Maybe if they all moved to that place there may be a spark left to reignite this place? They could then all be made mods and ban each other leaving this place the haven it once was.

Just a suggestion.

And isn't a person who needs to be protected from things that upset them a good description of a snowflake, Thomas?

Now, while we wait for Tommy's slow brain to process the question maybe you could try and find another leftie engaging in these tactics, children..

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Fao Mart6 on 08:43 - Aug 8 with 1272 viewsMo_Wives

Fao Mart6 on 18:01 - Aug 7 by sherpajacob

Keep it up Mart6, you've clearly got under their skin and they're rattled.

keep those arrows flying mate.

...Yes, well done, children. Old shirt-lifter Jacob is indeed using the 'cry out in pain as they punch you' tactic. TBH, that was a bit easy. After all, when is Jacob not using this tactic?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Fao Mart6 on 08:49 - Aug 8 with 1271 viewsMo_Wives

Fao Mart6 on 22:36 - Aug 7 by DJack

I'll keep things simple for you...

"So just over 48hrs after first being asked to describe what the Alt-right is"

- Loh asked me that and I (sorta - alcohol ) answered it. WE (YOU AND I) WERE NOT DISCUSSING IT...at that point at least. You then came at me with the "cowardly" and "rapist" comment and pointed out I'd not backed up a previous comment. This is the funniest bit... you bit because I posted a piss-take comment and posted your umbrage with the already mentioned comments meant to make me bite, you included a verbiage of; something, something Martin Luther King; something, something progressives etc

So as you asked for me to back the comment up, so I thought, in for a penny and all that hence the wiki post. Anyone looking at your previous posts will recognise antifeminism, misogyny and right-wing populism in your posts so, yep, I've backed up the piss-take comment and you are all a quiver.

Cheers clown-shoes, anymore asshattery from you?

TBH, you could have kept it a lot simpler than that. You only had to use one of the words from that post 'alcohol'. If you'd have said just that I could have put the pieces together...

1- You logged into Planet Swans while drinking

You look a lot like Steve McManaman, btw.

2- When the Dutch courage kicked in you came up to me and accused me of being a liar and then spent the night talking absolute shite to Lohengrin, to the point where he had to admit that he didn't understand what you were saying

3- You woke up and thought "WTF, did I get myself into?"

At this point, to avoid facing that you have an alcohol problem, you blocked out that this started with you drinking more than you can handle and then calling me a liar and convinced yourself that I just started saying things to make you bite for no reason. This is a common trait of alcoholics and lefties... you twisted things to look like you weren't the instigator. But that's fine for me. I can deal with it.

Instead of admitting all this you have now tried to pretend you knew what the Alt-right was all along. Unfortunately, when you chose to say this "you included a verbiage of; something, something Martin Luther King; something, something progressives etc" you exposed yourself as not knowing what the Alt-right is and why I am not part of it. I used the MLK speech to show that I am an individualist who is against identity politics. Which is the opposite of progressives and the alt-right who are both collectivists that use identity politics. Progressives use them in favour of minorities and the alt-right use them in favour of white people. TBH, I don't know why I'm telling you this as it's all going straight over your drunken head.

But since I'm a nice guy I will try and help you with your problem. You will have to do the hard work but I'll give you some advice which may help:
When you get pissed and your double vision turns the first part of your user name into 'DD' just try to remember this is the universe warning you that you're about to make a massive tit of yourself. Ok, hombre?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Fao Mart6 on 09:02 - Aug 8 with 1258 viewssherpajacob

Fao Mart6 on 08:43 - Aug 8 by Mo_Wives

...Yes, well done, children. Old shirt-lifter Jacob is indeed using the 'cry out in pain as they punch you' tactic. TBH, that was a bit easy. After all, when is Jacob not using this tactic?

Definitely rattled.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Fao Mart6 on 09:11 - Aug 8 with 1245 viewsMo_Wives

Fao Mart6 on 09:02 - Aug 8 by sherpajacob

Definitely rattled.

Yes, children, that can be classed as a Donald Trump double down tactic. You're picking this up really quick.

Yes, they are amazingly simple creatures, children. Once you know how to handle them they are easy to play with.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Fao Mart6 on 09:39 - Aug 8 with 1225 viewsEasternJack

Stumbled on this car crash of a thread by mistake. However I have learned one thing - not only is Mo the funniest guy on PS, he’s also he most logical and coherent. I would add most intelligent to that as well however he shoots himself in the left nut on that front by trying to win an argument on the internet.

My two pence: I think many on here miss the irony that they share similar traits to The Trump. Top tip: it can be rewarding and enlightening to be self aware enough to know and admit when you’re wrong.

Anyway, back to the football stuff...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Fao Mart6 on 09:45 - Aug 8 with 1220 viewsomarjack

Fao Mart6 on 09:39 - Aug 8 by EasternJack

Stumbled on this car crash of a thread by mistake. However I have learned one thing - not only is Mo the funniest guy on PS, he’s also he most logical and coherent. I would add most intelligent to that as well however he shoots himself in the left nut on that front by trying to win an argument on the internet.

My two pence: I think many on here miss the irony that they share similar traits to The Trump. Top tip: it can be rewarding and enlightening to be self aware enough to know and admit when you’re wrong.

Anyway, back to the football stuff...

This isn't even a thread.

Mart6 is looking at us from Valhalla or wherever he lives and having a laugh.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024