Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Untenable position 19:12 - Aug 9 with 6278 viewsGeoffThom

With the lack of quality in our side ,and unless a spectacular loan period happens with a new cf and ch is potter in a position of no hope ?
Makes me wonder if curts gonna be in charge again before long ..???
Not that I wish it to happen but it all seems familiar
Untenable position on 19:15 - Aug 9 with 4517 views34dfgdf54

His no show for the press conference hasn’t done my anxiety any favours regarding his current situation I won’t lie.
Untenable position on 19:21 - Aug 9 with 4445 viewsGeoffThom

I’ve got to be honest I’m waiting for an announcement? Silence is frightening from the club
Untenable position on 19:21 - Aug 9 with 4427 viewspembsjack

I fear the old chaotic days may be here again shortly.
No way did someone like Potter take this job on the grounds of a big clearout and little quality coming back in. Doubt very much he has had anything to do with the players coming in.
Untenable position on 19:24 - Aug 9 with 4369 viewsGeoffThom

Untenable position on 19:21 - Aug 9 by pembsjack

No way did someone like Potter take this job on the grounds of a big clearout and little quality coming back in. Doubt very much he has had anything to do with the players coming in.

He’s been part of a sting I fear ,and maybe reassessing the situation?
Untenable position on 19:28 - Aug 9 with 4306 views34dfgdf54

Untenable position on 19:21 - Aug 9 by pembsjack

I think all incomings we have had are his signings in fairness, but it’s clear he wanted more.

I’m starting to think he’s been f*cked over big time though, and Curtis’s boys tweet also speaks volumes in my opinion. I don’t understand for the life of me, why he would have moved his family over from Sweden, in what was a job he was making a big name for himself, for this.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if he walked unfortunately.
Untenable position on 19:30 - Aug 9 with 4262 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Untenable position on 19:28 - Aug 9 by 34dfgdf54

I think all incomings we have had are his signings in fairness, but it’s clear he wanted more.

I’m starting to think he’s been f*cked over big time though, and Curtis’s boys tweet also speaks volumes in my opinion. I don’t understand for the life of me, why he would have moved his family over from Sweden, in what was a job he was making a big name for himself, for this.

I think he's been shafted like the rest of us.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Untenable position on 19:33 - Aug 9 with 4236 viewspembsjack

What was Curtis's tweet? ( I've been away)

I feel for Potter if he's been shafted, building a great reputation up abroad and chose this nuthouse as his first job over here.
Untenable position on 19:34 - Aug 9 with 4194 viewsjacabertawe

It wouldn't surprise me and I wouldn't blame him.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Login to get fewer ads

Untenable position on 19:35 - Aug 9 with 4190 views34dfgdf54

Untenable position on 19:33 - Aug 9 by pembsjack

What was Curtis's tweet? ( I've been away)

I feel for Potter if he's been shafted, building a great reputation up abroad and chose this nuthouse as his first job over here.

He said “just got off the phone to my dad #moneygrabbinghalfwits

And now he has also tweeted

“Whatever you read.... it’s actually worse”
Untenable position on 19:35 - Aug 9 with 4181 viewsRuDeMan1970

Part of me hopes Graham Potter walks away and blows the lid on the whole damned lie which SCFC has become. Then maybe the outside footballing world will get to see what Jenkins The Untenable and the American barstools are really all about.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Untenable position on 19:37 - Aug 9 with 4146 viewspembsjack

Untenable position on 19:35 - Aug 9 by 34dfgdf54

He said “just got off the phone to my dad #moneygrabbinghalfwits

And now he has also tweeted

“Whatever you read.... it’s actually worse”

Makes things look even better!
Looks like its going to be an eventful season.
Untenable position on 19:38 - Aug 9 with 4128 viewsGeoffThom

If things are worse then the fa needs to investigate the club
Untenable position on 19:53 - Aug 9 with 3980 viewsicecoldjack

Potters resigned according to some people.
Untenable position on 19:54 - Aug 9 with 3927 viewsjacabertawe

Untenable position on 19:53 - Aug 9 by icecoldjack

Potters resigned according to some people.

Who, where?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Untenable position on 19:56 - Aug 9 with 3887 viewsLoyal

Starting to think?
Fck me. It's been on for 2 years.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Untenable position on 20:00 - Aug 9 with 3767 views34dfgdf54

Untenable position on 19:56 - Aug 9 by Loyal

Starting to think?
Fck me. It's been on for 2 years.

F*cking hell mate I was calling for Jenkins head immediately after Laudrup left and my opinions never changed.

I thought the Yanks had wised up though bringing in Potter and his scouting team etc, but I was wrong.
Untenable position on 20:02 - Aug 9 with 3716 viewspembsjack

Untenable position on 20:00 - Aug 9 by 34dfgdf54

F*cking hell mate I was calling for Jenkins head immediately after Laudrup left and my opinions never changed.

I thought the Yanks had wised up though bringing in Potter and his scouting team etc, but I was wrong.

Potter seems have been bought in to con the fans into believing things had changed.
Untenable position on 20:06 - Aug 9 with 3591 viewsLoyal

Untenable position on 20:02 - Aug 9 by pembsjack

Potter seems have been bought in to con the fans into believing things had changed.

Like every manager since Laudrup.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Untenable position on 20:18 - Aug 9 with 3458 viewsMrSwerve

Untenable position on 19:54 - Aug 9 by jacabertawe

Who, where?

No one. Just some people throwing rumours about on Twitter.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 20:19]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Untenable position on 20:38 - Aug 9 with 3288 viewsdameedna

Sheffield may have been a game of two halves but some players showed we can compete and do well.

Encouraging signs.

We didnt retain Fred as captain and Amat was on the bench. Clearly known they were departing.

Sign the City striker and another central midfielder and with Fer coming back that will be us done bar a centre half or two.

Rodon can step up and we need one signing. Must be a player on his way.
Untenable position on 20:42 - Aug 9 with 3219 viewsHeadmaster

Untenable position on 20:38 - Aug 9 by dameedna

Sheffield may have been a game of two halves but some players showed we can compete and do well.

Encouraging signs.

We didnt retain Fred as captain and Amat was on the bench. Clearly known they were departing.

Sign the City striker and another central midfielder and with Fer coming back that will be us done bar a centre half or two.

The City striker has signed for Preston. Will probably score against us on Saturday.
Untenable position on 20:47 - Aug 9 with 3168 viewsKrisP

He's got a 100% record in the Championship with all but one of those players still here. Still three weeks to get loans in. I can't see it myself.
Untenable position on 20:48 - Aug 9 with 3144 viewsLeonWasGod

Of course he isn't in an untenable position. We brought him in because he worked wonders on a small budget and turned a bunch of unknowns from the lower leagues into a force. Just Potter's appointment should have been a big enough hint about the direction we're taking.

And people are forgetting he's been well-supported in getting some decent appointments in for the attacking third. Today was a sad day for us, of course. I was hoping we'd hang on to one or two, but they'd been strongly linked with moves away. Potter would certainly have known they were likely to leave.

He's now got another 3 weeks to use the loans/frees to replace. It's a bit sh*t for Saturday unless someone comes in tomorrow, but he'll hopefully have some targets lined up.

Woods will smart, but he's got 3 weeks there to do a deal too.
Untenable position on 20:51 - Aug 9 with 3061 viewsangryjack

Untenable position on 20:38 - Aug 9 by dameedna

Encouraging signs.

Rodon not good enough mate and what if he gets injured where then no strength in depth whatsoever
Untenable position on 20:52 - Aug 9 with 3047 viewsLeonWasGod

Untenable position on 20:47 - Aug 9 by KrisP

He's got a 100% record in the Championship with all but one of those players still here. Still three weeks to get loans in. I can't see it myself.

Quite. The idiots are out in force tonight though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024