Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty shocked 12:30 - Aug 10 with 7661 viewsdeanscfc

...to see fans on here defending the way the board have behaved yet again in this transfer window. How can anyone see leaving ourselves with just one central defender and refusing to spend an extra 500k on a solid championship midfielder, when we have yet again made the highest net profit in a transfer window as acceptable? What was it...40 million or so? ...and how much do we get in parachute payments again too?

Looks very much like the owners couldn't give a toss about going for promotion or the fans who support and make the club what it is. They don't care about you so why defend them?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 12:32]
Pretty shocked on 15:20 - Aug 10 with 1489 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 15:16 - Aug 10 by Darran

Can you prove I’m agitated?

I’m far from agitated I’ve just been out for lunch and now I’m sitting here wit( my mother and my wife watching Boyce in Green Green Grass.

Go on prove it. I can prove you turned down my bet.

Yep.

You have gone from telling everyone how you never talk to me and posting endless droning of “I can never understand why people talk to E20) - now you cannot stop yourself. I got under your skin by predicting your behaviour to a tee after you had to get Perch banned because he was more liked than you. Now since I made you aware how ashamed of what you did the Austin family you have posted to me almost daily, if not to me then spewing lies out about me in order to get my attention to turn it back to that - you are agitated boy.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Pretty shocked on 15:23 - Aug 10 with 1480 viewsDarran

Pretty shocked on 15:20 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Yep.

You have gone from telling everyone how you never talk to me and posting endless droning of “I can never understand why people talk to E20) - now you cannot stop yourself. I got under your skin by predicting your behaviour to a tee after you had to get Perch banned because he was more liked than you. Now since I made you aware how ashamed of what you did the Austin family you have posted to me almost daily, if not to me then spewing lies out about me in order to get my attention to turn it back to that - you are agitated boy.

But what lies are they? You don’t watch us play live,you aren’t going to the Liberty this season and you haven’t been there if at all for many years.

Are you denying you turned down my bet? I hope Kinsey isn’t reading this

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pretty shocked on 15:25 - Aug 10 with 1464 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 15:23 - Aug 10 by Darran

But what lies are they? You don’t watch us play live,you aren’t going to the Liberty this season and you haven’t been there if at all for many years.

Are you denying you turned down my bet? I hope Kinsey isn’t reading this

Can you prove all of that then?

You have a habit of saying things and then making up in your head they must be true.

Didn’t think so. Liar 🤥

You have changed your tune, not so long ago you said I hadn’t set foot in Swansea and never been to a game. Now you are saying it’s just this season.

Which is it?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 15:26]

Pretty shocked on 15:26 - Aug 10 with 1462 viewsDarran

Pretty shocked on 15:25 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Can you prove all of that then?

You have a habit of saying things and then making up in your head they must be true.

Didn’t think so. Liar 🤥

You have changed your tune, not so long ago you said I hadn’t set foot in Swansea and never been to a game. Now you are saying it’s just this season.

Which is it?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 15:26]

I can prove you ignored my bet yes.

Pretty shocked on 15:27 - Aug 10 with 1450 viewsE20Jack

QED

Pretty shocked on 15:58 - Aug 10 with 1400 viewswaynekerr55

So, to sum up

We could have afforded Woods but the people we sold to think we don't need to strengthen, as opposed to being totally skint

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Pretty shocked on 16:03 - Aug 10 with 1393 viewsDarran

Pretty shocked on 15:58 - Aug 10 by waynekerr55

So, to sum up

We could have afforded Woods but the people we sold to think we don't need to strengthen, as opposed to being totally skint

And E20 tells lies and ignored my offer of a bet.

Pretty shocked on 16:05 - Aug 10 with 1391 viewsjacksfullaces

Pretty shocked on 16:03 - Aug 10 by Darran

And E20 tells lies and ignored my offer of a bet.

you have ignored your own advice in this thread though.
Login to get fewer ads

Pretty shocked on 16:07 - Aug 10 with 1379 viewsDarran

Pretty shocked on 16:05 - Aug 10 by jacksfullaces

you have ignored your own advice in this thread though.

Yes I shouldn’t be making fun of him when he’s not well.

Pretty shocked on 16:18 - Aug 10 with 1366 viewscostalotta

You should just ignore him. Don’t feed the troll. Have a word with Warwick and tell him he needs to get that dimilimiter out of beta version and live!
Pretty shocked on 16:33 - Aug 10 with 1329 viewsKinsey

There seems to be a pattern emerging regarding bets. 🤣🤣🤣
Pretty shocked on 17:00 - Aug 10 with 1282 views100onZero

It's obvious the E20 is just here just to be contrary and agitate the situation. The big question is when is the Res going to show his face after this shambles? I can't wait to hear "this is facking great you kants. It's all part of our facking super chaiman plan to go back to the Swansea way". Which probably means dropping like a stone from the top division, just like we did the last time.
Pretty shocked on 17:14 - Aug 10 with 1249 viewsDarran

Pretty shocked on 16:33 - Aug 10 by Kinsey

There seems to be a pattern emerging regarding bets. 🤣🤣🤣

He’s a right welcher,Kins.

Pretty shocked on 21:51 - Aug 10 with 1086 viewsE20Jack

QED again.

Pretty shocked on 12:03 - Nov 12 with 876 views_

Pretty shocked on 12:43 - Aug 10 by A_Fans_Dad

"first team squad", Rodon & Harries?
ROFL.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Pretty shocked on 12:06 - Nov 12 with 871 views_

Pretty shocked on 14:02 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

Great. Then you’ll see that a group of people that are fully up to speed with every aspect of the financial position of the club as it stands have stated that the transfer dealings are dreadful.

You, who have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of the club’s financial position as it stands, are simply not in any position to say that they are incorrect,

Now bore off.

Cringe

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024