Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ 17:44 - Aug 11 with 14920 viewslondonlisa2001

Fantastic result from a team that is playing their hearts out.

Look at the age of the starting 11 today. Only Olsson over 30. Two keepers 29. Rest of the team average age 22.

Bright manager and coaching team, full of energy and ideas. Adventurous but pragmatic as well. Obviously know how to spot a player.

Crowd really desperate to support them and willing them on.

We could build something really special here again.

Don’t you bloody dare let them down by failing to bring in the 4 players or so that could make all the difference.

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:12 - Aug 31 with 1862 viewsTheResurrection

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:25 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

Absolute bollox Chris.

All I’ve done is slag off the utter ineptitude of a window which has resulted in 1 fit forward, 1 senior centre half, a gaping hole when Fer isn’t fit and 7 or 8 wingers.

It really is that simple. It’s dreadful management of the club, its future, and the Trust’s asset.

A couple of weeks ago you said we had the loan window and you’d join in the criticism if we didn’t sign the players we needed. You’ve now changed your tune. I was criticising at the time, knowing full well we wouldn’t sign the players we so desperately needed.

Meanwhile, we have a back office set up designed for multi million pound sponsorship deals, international partnerships and a swift return to the premier league.

Last summer I was adamant that the squad wasn’t good enough. Look what happened. This year, the squad isn’t good enough.

A reset is needed, promotion wasn’t ever anticipated (well not by me). But the unwillingness to create a cheaper, yet balanced squad, is unforgivable.

How much money are we now wasting on either having McKay and Assoro on the bench, or alternatively Dyer and Routledge and Narsingh on the bench? What happens to Dan James? He’s f*cked isn’t he. A bunch of players on £25k plus that he’ll make way for.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 20:36]

It's not bollocks, you're trying to talk about the game of football without having the first clue about what's coming through the ranks.

I've not changed my tune, I was desperate for more signings but I'm trying to be understanding and weighing everything up. I refuse to stamp my feet on the ground like the childish girl you're being just because things haven't gone exactly to plan.

In the ideal world we'd have had more competition for the Ayew's,
Mawson and Clucas, we'd have had a few suitors for Narsingh, Dyer and Routs perhaps but it wasn't to be the case.

You can't blame the club for keeping a roof over our heads and what you need to remember is it's Potter and his team who have gone out and bought more wingers, not Kaplan and Levien FFS.

Now over and over Potter has said he's happy with what he's doing, developing, coaching, bringing our youngsters through. He's got no complaints he's said.

It's just your like that's complaining. The season has only just began and there's been far more encouraging signs than negative ones but carry on you bleat.... Until you're asked to do something constructive and then you're on a family holiday.... Back now are you??

You haven't got the faintest clue why Dyer, Routs and Narsingh haven't gone but you blame the club.

You watched Potter go out and buy two more wingers but you blame the club.

You hear Potter say he's happy, he's got no complaints and his coaching needs to be better but you blame the club.

Grow up.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:13 - Aug 31 with 1858 viewsTheResurrection

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:27 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

It was everything to do with stamina.

Younger players are less consistent. It’s harder to produce the same performances week in and week out with a couple of games a week.

Your point re Birmingham supports my point not yours.

That rationale is utter drivel

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:15 - Aug 31 with 1848 viewsTheResurrection

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:29 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

Exactly.

If ever a player needed a rest it was him.

At what point does a younger player get that consistency with age? Is it 26 and a half??

😂😂😂

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:16 - Aug 31 with 1855 viewsvalleyboy

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 17:53 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

That’s not going to happen.

That’s why I said 4.

We need 1 CF, 1 DM / CM, 1 CB essential. And preferably 1 more who can play both CB and DM.

If there is no chance if Bony playing, another CF as well.

You must be dull to have thought there would be 4 players coming to Swansea on loan
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:20 - Aug 31 with 1843 viewsJango

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:41 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

I do respect the opposition.

It was Bristol City, a mid table club who’ve only been back in the championship for a few years (3 or 4?) with a bunch of forced changes due to injury. At home.

Who do you think we were playing?

Well I don’t think we’ll beat every mid table club at home this season put it that way.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 01:16 - Sep 1 with 1675 viewsTheResurrection

So Bony still here is he?

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 01:39 - Sep 1 with 1666 viewshobo

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 01:16 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

He'll be like a new signing
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 01:47 - Sep 1 with 1648 viewsjacksfullaces

has anyone got any idea where Bony is in terms of his injury recovery, and when we can expect to see him on the pitch kicking a ball in anger?

that would be really useful to know, irrespective of the fears he will be crocked again within seconds of making a return.
Login to get fewer ads

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 03:50 - Sep 1 with 1606 viewsKilkennyjack

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:16 - Aug 31 by valleyboy

You must be dull to have thought there would be 4 players coming to Swansea on loan

Well it was what was needed, so now lets just hope our young squad stays fit and on form.

Next 4 games will tell us more.
Experiance matters if confidence wobbles, and we don’t have that experiance on the pitch to date ...

Beware of the Risen People

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 05:45 - Sep 1 with 1582 viewswobbly

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 01:39 - Sep 1 by hobo

He'll be like a new signing

The Times is pouring cold water on this - suggesting the Swans social media team may have been hyping his level of fitness in the various videos over the last few weeks to try and engineer the move. No sources named, but suggests other players are a bit mystified by how fit he looks in the videos being published...
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 06:43 - Sep 1 with 1555 viewsjacksfullaces

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 05:45 - Sep 1 by wobbly

The Times is pouring cold water on this - suggesting the Swans social media team may have been hyping his level of fitness in the various videos over the last few weeks to try and engineer the move. No sources named, but suggests other players are a bit mystified by how fit he looks in the videos being published...

sounds like our social media team may be the brains of the operation.

that's not saying much mind.

and kind of answers my question above.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 07:04 - Sep 1 with 1537 viewswobbly

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 06:43 - Sep 1 by jacksfullaces

sounds like our social media team may be the brains of the operation.

that's not saying much mind.

and kind of answers my question above.

Is the social media team the same brains that have botched the live streaming of Swans TV in recent weeks?

In which case, yes, they probably have been promoted to be the brains of the operation since Dimwit left.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 08:11 - Sep 1 with 1463 viewswaynekerr55

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:12 - Aug 31 by TheResurrection

It's not bollocks, you're trying to talk about the game of football without having the first clue about what's coming through the ranks.

I've not changed my tune, I was desperate for more signings but I'm trying to be understanding and weighing everything up. I refuse to stamp my feet on the ground like the childish girl you're being just because things haven't gone exactly to plan.

In the ideal world we'd have had more competition for the Ayew's,
Mawson and Clucas, we'd have had a few suitors for Narsingh, Dyer and Routs perhaps but it wasn't to be the case.

You can't blame the club for keeping a roof over our heads and what you need to remember is it's Potter and his team who have gone out and bought more wingers, not Kaplan and Levien FFS.

Now over and over Potter has said he's happy with what he's doing, developing, coaching, bringing our youngsters through. He's got no complaints he's said.

It's just your like that's complaining. The season has only just began and there's been far more encouraging signs than negative ones but carry on you bleat.... Until you're asked to do something constructive and then you're on a family holiday.... Back now are you??

You haven't got the faintest clue why Dyer, Routs and Narsingh haven't gone but you blame the club.

You watched Potter go out and buy two more wingers but you blame the club.

You hear Potter say he's happy, he's got no complaints and his coaching needs to be better but you blame the club.

Grow up.

Can't blame the club for keeping a roof over our heads.

Who spunked money on Ayew in January? It wasn't Vincent Tan, was it?

Sarcasm aside they knew cash flow was an issue, so why sign him?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 11:20 - Sep 1 with 1344 viewsgrabsplatter

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 01:16 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

Yes because he's not fit enough to play & no club was willing to take a risk on him.
Do you have any confidence in him playing consistently for us in the next month or 2?
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 12:12 - Sep 1 with 1272 viewsawayjack

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 07:04 - Sep 1 by wobbly

Is the social media team the same brains that have botched the live streaming of Swans TV in recent weeks?

In which case, yes, they probably have been promoted to be the brains of the operation since Dimwit left.

The social media team do a fine job of spreading misinformation and defending the Board / Yanks. I hope they are paid well.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 14:20 - Sep 1 with 1183 viewsTheResurrection

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 05:45 - Sep 1 by wobbly

This was always a worry and I know we've got form for this but I've looked for the article and can't find it, just a cheap website stating The Times have said that.

Can you see the actual article?

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 15:15 - Sep 1 with 1104 viewswobbly

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 14:20 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

This was always a worry and I know we've got form for this but I've looked for the article and can't find it, just a cheap website stating The Times have said that.

Can you see the actual article?

The Times is behind a paywall. I bought the paper and it’s at the bottom of the Matt Hughes football notebook.

Swansea City’s numerous social-media posts of Wilfried Bony working hard in training over the past few weeks have raised eyebrows among some of his team mates, whose views of the striker’s fitness levels differ with the impression created by the club's videos. The 29 year old sustained a cruciate knee injury in February and Swansea are keen to get the £120,000 per week wages off the books, leading to suggestions the club’s social media team have collectively been conducting an online advertising campaign amid interest from Galatasaray and AEK Athens.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 16:02 - Sep 1 with 1071 viewsLoyal

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 15:15 - Sep 1 by wobbly

The Times is behind a paywall. I bought the paper and it’s at the bottom of the Matt Hughes football notebook.

Swansea City’s numerous social-media posts of Wilfried Bony working hard in training over the past few weeks have raised eyebrows among some of his team mates, whose views of the striker’s fitness levels differ with the impression created by the club's videos. The 29 year old sustained a cruciate knee injury in February and Swansea are keen to get the £120,000 per week wages off the books, leading to suggestions the club’s social media team have collectively been conducting an online advertising campaign amid interest from Galatasaray and AEK Athens.

We as a club have many levels we can stoop to.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 16:10 - Sep 1 with 1049 viewsTheResurrection

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 16:02 - Sep 1 by Loyal

We as a club have many levels we can stoop to.

Yeah, we're a shit club, disgusting, i facking hate the Swans, I wish they'd fack off forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024