Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ 17:44 - Aug 11 with 14921 viewslondonlisa2001

Fantastic result from a team that is playing their hearts out.

Look at the age of the starting 11 today. Only Olsson over 30. Two keepers 29. Rest of the team average age 22.

Bright manager and coaching team, full of energy and ideas. Adventurous but pragmatic as well. Obviously know how to spot a player.

Crowd really desperate to support them and willing them on.

We could build something really special here again.

Don’t you bloody dare let them down by failing to bring in the 4 players or so that could make all the difference.

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 19:08 - Aug 31 with 1982 viewsFlashberryjack

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 18:51 - Aug 31 by TheResurrection

So are you trying to say Bony is on his way, Lisa?

I think she's saying "he might be"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 19:28 - Aug 31 with 1918 viewsPhil_S

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 18:12 - Aug 31 by Uxbridge

Some go later than that.

The Falkirk one doesn't close until Tuesday at 4.30
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 19:36 - Aug 31 with 1880 viewsUxbridge

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 19:28 - Aug 31 by Phil_S

The Falkirk one doesn't close until Tuesday at 4.30

Any decent strikers? Asking for someone else obvs...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 19:41 - Aug 31 with 1864 viewsPhil_S

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 19:36 - Aug 31 by Uxbridge

Any decent strikers? Asking for someone else obvs...

Take your pick... https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/players/
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 19:53 - Aug 31 with 1827 viewslondonlisa2001

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 18:51 - Aug 31 by TheResurrection

So are you trying to say Bony is on his way, Lisa?

Nope.

As I already said, I’ve no idea.

I was just saying that a few were assuming he’s with us now (and Narsingh) as 5pm had passed, but the only deadline that matters for him / them is the later one(s).

If there is a possibility of either of them going, they’ll be gone though.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 19:59 - Aug 31 with 1797 viewsJango

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 18:34 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

The number of times he’s likely to be able to get fit enough to play in the championship, I’d rather us have the money so it can not be used as an excuse in January.

Great player at his best, but I’ve severe doubts whether his best can return for anything other than the most fleeting glimpse. Anyway, if they fail in getting him off the books, we’ll soon find out. Let’s hope he can have a last hurrah with us. God knows we’ll need it.

If he’s fit enough to last 60 minutes a game and be replaced by Mcburnie or replace Mcburnie for the last 30 minutes a game, then that’s one hell of a strike force we’ve got at this level until at least January.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:04 - Aug 31 with 1770 viewslondonlisa2001

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 19:59 - Aug 31 by Jango

If he’s fit enough to last 60 minutes a game and be replaced by Mcburnie or replace Mcburnie for the last 30 minutes a game, then that’s one hell of a strike force we’ve got at this level until at least January.

Lol.

When was the last time he was fit enough for 60 minutes a game (or even 30) for 4 months.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:09 - Aug 31 with 1729 viewsJango

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:04 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

When was the last time he was fit enough for 60 minutes a game (or even 30) for 4 months.

Hopefully you’ll be eating your words in the same way you were a few weeks back when you wrote Rodon off as a first team player. Have some faith mun
Login to get fewer ads

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:12 - Aug 31 with 1703 viewsMrSwerve

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:09 - Aug 31 by Jango

Hopefully you’ll be eating your words in the same way you were a few weeks back when you wrote Rodon off as a first team player. Have some faith mun

She didn't write off Rodon at all. Simply stated that it was worrying that we have to rely on VDH as our only senior CB, Rodon on playing the whole season (considering his lack of experience) and no other plausible CB to come in as back up.

Correct me if I'm wrong Lisa.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:14 - Aug 31 with 1685 viewsTheResurrection

Exactly, all she's done is slag our club off and its players.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:16 - Aug 31 with 1677 viewslondonlisa2001

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:12 - Aug 31 by MrSwerve

She didn't write off Rodon at all. Simply stated that it was worrying that we have to rely on VDH as our only senior CB, Rodon on playing the whole season (considering his lack of experience) and no other plausible CB to come in as back up.

Correct me if I'm wrong Lisa.

You’re exactly right.

We saw the difference between senior players and less experienced players against Bristol City. Less experienced players simply don’t have the stamina to play 2 games a week. Week in, week out.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:18 - Aug 31 with 1660 viewsLeonWasGod

Looks like they dared. CCV should be an excellent signing though.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:20 - Aug 31 with 1646 viewsJango

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:16 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

You’re exactly right.

We saw the difference between senior players and less experienced players against Bristol City. Less experienced players simply don’t have the stamina to play 2 games a week. Week in, week out.

We lost the game by a goal after 30 seconds. Nothing to with stamina. We drew 0-0 to Birmingham then performed brilliantly 4 days later.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:20 - Aug 31 with 1643 viewsLoyal

You say that almost as if she wants these players to fail?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:21 - Aug 31 with 1634 viewsHeadmaster

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:14 - Aug 31 by TheResurrection

You're stating this in a thread in which she literally praised the players in her OP.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:23 - Aug 31 with 1614 viewsTheResurrection

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:16 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

You’re exactly right.

😂😂 you'll be telling us you can't win anything with kids next

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:24 - Aug 31 with 1606 viewsTheResurrection

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:20 - Aug 31 by Loyal

You say that almost as if she wants these players to fail?

She's going out of her way to beat the Trust's agenda drum.

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:25 - Aug 31 with 1602 viewslondonlisa2001

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:14 - Aug 31 by TheResurrection

Absolute bollox Chris.

All I’ve done is slag off the utter ineptitude of a window which has resulted in 1 fit forward, 1 senior centre half, a gaping hole when Fer isn’t fit and 7 or 8 wingers.

It really is that simple. It’s dreadful management of the club, its future, and the Trust’s asset.

A couple of weeks ago you said we had the loan window and you’d join in the criticism if we didn’t sign the players we needed. You’ve now changed your tune. I was criticising at the time, knowing full well we wouldn’t sign the players we so desperately needed.

Meanwhile, we have a back office set up designed for multi million pound sponsorship deals, international partnerships and a swift return to the premier league.

Last summer I was adamant that the squad wasn’t good enough. Look what happened. This year, the squad isn’t good enough.

A reset is needed, promotion wasn’t ever anticipated (well not by me). But the unwillingness to create a cheaper, yet balanced squad, is unforgivable.

How much money are we now wasting on either having McKay and Assoro on the bench, or alternatively Dyer and Routledge and Narsingh on the bench? What happens to Dan James? He’s f*cked isn’t he. A bunch of players on £25k plus that he’ll make way for.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 20:36]
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:26 - Aug 31 with 1592 viewsgrabsplatter

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:20 - Aug 31 by Jango

We lost the game by a goal after 30 seconds. Nothing to with stamina. We drew 0-0 to Birmingham then performed brilliantly 4 days later.

McBurnie clearly struggled with his energy levels after giving everything on Tuesday against Leeds
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:27 - Aug 31 with 1587 viewslondonlisa2001

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:20 - Aug 31 by Jango

It was everything to do with stamina.

Younger players are less consistent. It’s harder to produce the same performances week in and week out with a couple of games a week.

Your point re Birmingham supports my point not yours.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:29 - Aug 31 with 1573 viewslondonlisa2001

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:26 - Aug 31 by grabsplatter

McBurnie clearly struggled with his energy levels after giving everything on Tuesday against Leeds

Exactly.

If ever a player needed a rest it was him.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:30 - Aug 31 with 1557 viewsHighjack

I thought the problem in the Bristol match was not physical tiredness, but mental. They didn’t look sharp/dwelling on the ball etc.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:30 - Aug 31 with 1557 viewsJango

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:25 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

Absolute bollox Chris.

All I’ve done is slag off the utter ineptitude of a window which has resulted in 1 fit forward, 1 senior centre half, a gaping hole when Fer isn’t fit and 7 or 8 wingers.

It really is that simple. It’s dreadful management of the club, its future, and the Trust’s asset.

A couple of weeks ago you said we had the loan window and you’d join in the criticism if we didn’t sign the players we needed. You’ve now changed your tune. I was criticising at the time, knowing full well we wouldn’t sign the players we so desperately needed.

Meanwhile, we have a back office set up designed for multi million pound sponsorship deals, international partnerships and a swift return to the premier league.

Last summer I was adamant that the squad wasn’t good enough. Look what happened. This year, the squad isn’t good enough.

A reset is needed, promotion wasn’t ever anticipated (well not by me). But the unwillingness to create a cheaper, yet balanced squad, is unforgivable.

How much money are we now wasting on either having McKay and Assoro on the bench, or alternatively Dyer and Routledge and Narsingh on the bench? What happens to Dan James? He’s f*cked isn’t he. A bunch of players on £25k plus that he’ll make way for.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 20:36]

We can’t have a like for like replacement for players like Fer at this level, we just have to make do until he’s fit. Bony is back in full training. We couldn’t get some big earners out of the door to bring other players in. That’s it in a nutshell. CCV is a crucial signing especially if he can fill
In at DM as well. Enjoy the ride.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:34 - Aug 31 with 1538 viewsJango

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:27 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

It was everything to do with stamina.

Younger players are less consistent. It’s harder to produce the same performances week in and week out with a couple of games a week.

Your point re Birmingham supports my point not yours.

It would support your point if we had the devine right to win every game. We don’t though, this is a very tough league. Look at how much stoke have spent and how they have started. We will win games and lose games. You can’t blame every bad game on the fact we have a young team, sometimes you just have to respect the opposition.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:41 - Aug 31 with 1510 viewslondonlisa2001

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:34 - Aug 31 by Jango

It would support your point if we had the devine right to win every game. We don’t though, this is a very tough league. Look at how much stoke have spent and how they have started. We will win games and lose games. You can’t blame every bad game on the fact we have a young team, sometimes you just have to respect the opposition.

I do respect the opposition.

It was Bristol City, a mid table club who’ve only been back in the championship for a few years (3 or 4?) with a bunch of forced changes due to injury. At home.

Who do you think we were playing?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024