Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dimwit on twitter 09:04 - Aug 27 with 3241 viewsjacktheripper

He's been having a conversation with someone in which he states we didn't have the £6 million let alone the 500k to sign Woods
Dimwit on twitter on 09:19 - Aug 27 with 3160 viewsChief

Yes, well if that's the case, why did we bother making a bid and try to sign him then? We they hoping Brentford would let us have Woods for free!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Dimwit on twitter on 11:10 - Aug 27 with 2890 viewsJonathans_coat

Dimwit on twitter on 09:19 - Aug 27 by Chief

Yes, well if that's the case, why did we bother making a bid and try to sign him then? We they hoping Brentford would let us have Woods for free!?

Sounds like we were banking on making at least 6m more from the firelsale. When it got down to deadline day, we didn’t have the cash to pay. Obviously the yanks were not prepared to risk dipping into their own pockets, even with the potential of earning it back through further player sales/loans in Jan or next year.

Most of our owners are millionaires and we haven’t got a pot to p**s in. You couldn’t make it up!
Dimwit on twitter on 11:14 - Aug 27 with 2871 viewsGeoffThom

Just proves the point that this lot could never take us to another level and aren't putting anything into the club just taking out
Dimwit on twitter on 12:06 - Aug 27 with 2741 viewspeenemunde

Dimwit on twitter on 11:14 - Aug 27 by GeoffThom

Just proves the point that this lot could never take us to another level and aren't putting anything into the club just taking out

What are they taking out ?
Dimwit on twitter on 12:09 - Aug 27 with 2724 viewsthornabyswan

Dimwit on twitter on 12:06 - Aug 27 by peenemunde

Nothing just wish they would put the club up for sale.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Dimwit on twitter on 12:22 - Aug 27 with 2667 viewsDewi1jack

Dimwit on twitter on 12:09 - Aug 27 by thornabyswan

Nothing just wish they would put the club up for sale.

Maybe not nothing.
Some nice salaries/ Commissions/ Dividends/ Expenses going on IMHO for bodging the last 3 or 4 years

Nothing else makes any sense to me.
But that is just what I think. What do I know?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Dimwit on twitter on 14:50 - Aug 27 with 2495 viewsKilkennyjack

Nothing - as people have said many times, they are simply warm hearted community focused people, who are generous to a fault. Or something .....?

Beware of the Risen People

Dimwit on twitter on 14:59 - Aug 27 with 2450 viewsangryjack

No nothing they just in it for a laugh or sake of their health...get your head out the sand mush
Login to get fewer ads

Dimwit on twitter on 15:27 - Aug 27 with 2364 viewsFlashberryjack

Dimwit on twitter on 11:14 - Aug 27 by GeoffThom

But they have taken us to another level mun, and I'm sure they're capable of taking us to even more levels.

Exciting times eh ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dimwit on twitter on 19:34 - Aug 27 with 2105 viewsmagicdaps10

Said it all along, their profit will be when they sell it.

What they get between buying it and selling it is their party, the sale will be the cherry on top.

This cost cutting rubbish is being done to a massive extreme and it is obvious to why they are doing it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Dimwit on twitter on 19:48 - Aug 27 with 2069 viewsplasjack

Dimwit on twitter on 19:34 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

What they get between buying it and selling it is their party, the sale will be the cherry on top.

This cost cutting rubbish is being done to a massive extreme and it is obvious to why they are doing it.

They wont make any profit selling us at the moment, who will take a risky investment.
Our owners were duped by the previous board and in a catch 22 situation.
Dimwit on twitter on 20:52 - Aug 27 with 1979 viewsFlashberryjack

Dimwit on twitter on 19:48 - Aug 27 by plasjack

They wont make any profit selling us at the moment, who will take a risky investment.

"Our owners were duped by the previous board"

"Tucked up like kippers" is the phrase I'd use, and unless they can find another bunch of gullible idiots to buy an utter shambles of a club, but I'm afraid they're now starting to realise that that's not going to happen.

So where do they get their money from ? (even although people that know far more than I regarding financial matters) I can only see the parachute payments as the only way out for them.

Hello

Dimwit on twitter on 21:01 - Aug 27 with 1914 viewsTom1912

Dimwit on twitter on 19:34 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

If they sell us as a Championship club they’re making a loss not a profit.
Dimwit on twitter on 21:01 - Aug 27 with 1914 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dimwit on twitter on 19:48 - Aug 27 by plasjack

They actually might have if they'd backed Potter. Unfortunately, just as Huw doesn't know a suitable player from his elbow the same applies to the Americans and managers.
He wasn't asking for the earth, just one or two players.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dimwit on twitter on 21:13 - Aug 27 with 1864 viewsFlashberryjack

Dimwit on twitter on 21:01 - Aug 27 by Brynmill_Jack

They actually might have if they'd backed Potter. Unfortunately, just as Huw doesn't know a suitable player from his elbow the same applies to the Americans and managers.
He wasn't asking for the earth, just one or two players.

Spot on Brynie.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024